Propionate goes through 30g you may want to try it
I’m happy with 27g it’s pain free and means I can even go down to twice weekly jabbing, considering using @Driada Medical Test U as I could micro dose every 5 days.

I give Driada some stick on here but it’s only because I’ve spent the last 20 years seeing what happens in the industry when you aren’t transparent in ALL areas, doesn’t mean I don’t want to see them succeed.

This means absolutely nothing, and you know it.

Nobody here can vouch for the integrity of this company apart from you, apparently.

nobody but us? so you think we are the only unique clients of this lab?
we find this lab when people sent us blind testing results reports more than a month ago. here. in this topic

we spent a lot of resources to fake the lab - it's up to you to believe in any nonsense, we can't force you, but if you have objective and verifiable arguments that support your statements, I will take them seriously

I would also just like to describe my experience with driada.
I have tested the primo and I can also confirm that it is 100% original primo and with 105mg/ml belongs to the best on the market.
even more so at the price offered.
driada is really a top supplier, fast and very courteous.
the team simply knows what it is doing.
I cant see youre picture .. but what batch was this labtest ? Was it ahout batch nr 963351?
Can you please send me youre test in pm ?

Which other UGLs on meso use this lab for their testing?
The conversation will not work if you do not answer my questions, but instead, invent new and new ones of your own.

I'm sure I saw it in other topics too, but I will not look for it, it makes no sense. No one on the forum except us sells the Driada, too, so what?

Which other UGLs on meso use this lab for their testing?
to finish this pointless discussion I will repeat myself:

we spent a lot of resources to fake the lab - it's up to you to believe in any nonsense, we can't force you, but if you have objective and verifiable arguments that support your statements, I will take them seriously
and do my best to answer you, otherwise... not sure.
Thank you.

Gentlemen!

According to numerous requests that we received in private messages, instead of Сashback, we are returning a
50% discount,
as it was on the first days of Black Week.

Yes, gentlemen!
We will not publish personal correspondence, however, customers are asking for prolongation and, we do everything to make our customers satisfied!❤️

Discounts will be available until
November 27!

!️ Please note: any additional discounts (promo codes, Happy Hours, discount when paying BTC, payment using Reward Points, and Store Credits) will not work on these days.

to finish this pointless discussion I will repeat myself:

and do my best to answer you, otherwise... not sure.
Thank you.

It is clear to anyone, with more than a handful of brain cells, reading that you are being disingenuous. No need for me to reply further, you've proven my points by yourself.

Keep pedalling your fisher price lab tests and 50% off that no one cares for.

Good luck.

Is there any update whatsoever on US ordering? Just for shits & giggles I checked and saw that it’s listed on NAPS a while back. I understand how many people here feel about the aforementioned source, though I have not personally experienced any problems with them. Is this the only reliable means to obtain these products in the US? I admire this lab, their quality, and transparency, and it’s an awful large market to neglect…

Is there any update whatsoever on US ordering? Just for shits & giggles I checked and saw that it’s listed on NAPS a while back. I understand how many people here feel about the aforementioned source, though I have not personally experienced any problems with them. Is this the only reliable means to obtain these products in the US? I admire this lab, their quality, and transparency, and it’s an awful large market to neglect…
I don’t think they’re neglecting the states but their stealth needs work. There’s only so many seizures and free reships you can afford before it becomes a losing battle. DEUS had the same problem for a while, not sure if they resumed shipping to the states.

It is clear to anyone, with more than a handful of brain cells, reading that you are being disingenuous. No need for me to reply further, you've proven my points by yourself.

Keep pedalling your fisher price lab tests and 50% off that no one cares for.

Good luck.

Good luck?

Well, let me summarize our conversation. When I suggested providing verifiable arguments, you fail.

Instead, you headlined some bullshit nonsense with the phrase "It is clear to anyone...", and for some reason, you think that this is enough - an outstanding level of discussion!

It is clear to anyone that you have nothing to say but you want to earn some attention to your extremely educated personality, so you started this hysteria or probably It is clear to anyone that you have a different interest than finding the truth.

But I have no ill will towards you. Christmas is coming soon.
Good luck to you too,sir!

Hello, sir!

We are looking for partners in the USA, and if you have offers, then all means of communication from telegrams and emails to direct messages are just waiting for these offers.
Unfortunately, we have certain standards of work, due to non-compliance with which we even had to close our Danish warehouse.

We shipped to the US until the massive seizures started.

Now we are more focused on expanding the product line for improving internal processes, but we are open to cooperation proposals.