This drostalone has the same batch as my primos ?? Is that possible ?

Hello, sir!
Yes, it's possible, since our recepies are fixed, we assign batch numbers according to the time dates of receipt of the active ingredients.
We find this system quite effective, but for the user, it can be confusing. I agree.

I don’t think they’re neglecting the states but their stealth needs work. There’s only so many seizures and free reships you can afford before it becomes a losing battle. DEUS had the same problem for a while, not sure if they resumed shipping to the states.
I saw on the Deus section that’s Naps was running one of myriad promos yet they have a huge red disclaimer detailing obvious conflicts occurring in the world, and that they essentially may or not make it…. After* very long delays. I sub to the TG for Driada and their educational channel and they seem to me, amongst all “UGL’s” to be transparent and responsible. Really hoping to get ahold of some. Thanks for the reply too Skank, much respect brother.

Hello, sir!

We are looking for partners in the USA, and if you have offers, then all means of communication from telegrams and emails to direct messages are just waiting for these offers.
Unfortunately, we have certain standards of work, due to non-compliance with which we even had to close our Danish warehouse.

We shipped to the US until the massive seizures started.

Now we are more focused on expanding the product line for improving internal processes, but we are open to cooperation proposals.
I understand the dilemma, when viewed from Driada’s side it is logical and seems responsible. I know shutting down a warehouse isn’t what any business wants but the sacrifice is perceived as something a good lab, who value safety and quality over sheer profit, would do. I love the TG channels and the transparency too. Really really really hoping to get to try you guys out one day. I think half my gym would agree as well, that’s not an exaggeration. I’ve literally fucking scoured the interwebs since 16 yo just thirsting for AAS and biological knowledge, I’m very glad I’ve found a solid forum where the members demand transparency and proof before giving their $ and bodies to just any ol’ producer. Us young guys really admire the vets around here I think a lot of ppl are just apprehensive to engage with the well-knowns. But if you can make a decent impression these guys are FULL of science & useful info.

Gentlemen, we hope that your weekend is going great :).
We remind you that today is the last day of the Black Week!

There are 9 hours left until the end of the 50% discount!
Don't miss it

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

Hi,
i’d like to share my experience with driada.
I’ve hear of them from a friend and decided to give them a try due to his good experience.
I’m only on trt so i took advantage of the current available promo (-50% on cypilos), i’ve ordered two boxes of 10vials each on 13/07, the package has been sent the next day and i ’ve got a tracking; received the package on 25/07.
I’ve used the product at my usual therapeutic dosage for two moths, I dosed it at 0.33mL E5D, so about an equivalent of 125mg/week.
The results has been 414ng/dl of total testosterone the day of the injectipn, before it (day 1: inj, day 5: bloodworks then injection in the afternoon).
My feel was the same than the one provided with bayer’s test E, no PIP, no bad surpises.

My overall judge is positive and i suggest this EU source mostly due of their customer assistance: they always reply at the messages in a short time and in the kindest way. Even their initiatives as discounts and auctions are really apreciated.
28/11/22 update:
I’ve sent an ampoule to an analysis lab to make it tested, here i attach the results.
Another proof of the quality behind driada’s products.

Attachments

• 6999FC3B-5B00-4499-850B-A0892782B138.jpeg
    6999FC3B-5B00-4499-850B-A0892782B138.jpeg
    969.9 KB · Views: 82
28/11/22 update:
I’ve sent an ampoule to an analysis lab to make it tested, here i attach the results.
Another proof of the quality behind driada’s products.

18 day old account.

Only 2 posts, both in this thread.

Using same fisher price company for the testing as Driada.

Suspicious.

18 day old account.

Only 2 posts, both in this thread.

Using same fisher price company for the testing as Driada.

Suspicious.
you can send their products to jano and they’ll give u €2/300 in store credit if you want to test their products yourself

you can send their products to jano and they’ll give u €2/300 in store credit if you want to test their products yourself

Or Driada can just send their products to Jano in the first instance?

Noticed you're also another new account with barely any posts.

I understand the dilemma, when viewed from Driada’s side it is logical and seems responsible. I know shutting down a warehouse isn’t what any business wants but the sacrifice is perceived as something a good lab, who value safety and quality over sheer profit, would do. I love the TG channels and the transparency too. Really really really hoping to get to try you guys out one day. I think half my gym would agree as well, that’s not an exaggeration. I’ve literally fucking scoured the interwebs since 16 yo just thirsting for AAS and biological knowledge, I’m very glad I’ve found a solid forum where the members demand transparency and proof before giving their $ and bodies to just any ol’ producer. Us young guys really admire the vets around here I think a lot of ppl are just apprehensive to engage with the well-knowns. But if you can make a decent impression these guys are FULL of science & useful info.
Hello, sir!

Thank you for your support and feedback, we really appreciate it and would like to make it even better day by day!

Hello, sir!

Thank you for your support and feedback, we really appreciate it and would like to make it even better day by day!

This OTT review is also from a new account. 5 posts, all in this thread.

I'm starting to see a trend here.

Did you pick up some shilling tips from QSC pal?

Or Driada can just send their products to Jano in the first instance?

Driada does what it wants to do, we test our products where we want to and even give you the opportunity to draw attention to yourself by FORGING THE SAME ARGUMENT TIME AFTER TIME.:)

Another opportunity we give you is to test it yourself, yes! Blind testing!
You can listen to @hash and get 200eur store credit, sir.

This OTT review is also from a new account. 5 posts, all in this thread.

I'm starting to see a trend here.

Did you pick up some shilling tips from QSC pal?

we have discounts for reviews, unpacking, and a bonus for blind testing. The obvious motivation for newbies, isn't it?

Driada does what it wants to do, we test our products where we want to and even give you the opportunity to draw attention to yourself by FORGING THE SAME ARGUMENT TIME AFTER TIME.:)

Another opportunity we give you is to test it yourself, yes! Blind testing!
You can listen to @hash and get 200eur store credit, sir.

The only problem here is that I don't want to a) give you money b) give you my address and c) own any of your products

The only problem here is that I don't want to a) give you money b) give you my address and c) own any of your products
you have every chance to prove your position, but you yourself do not believe in it, and therefore whining is all that remains for you. I understand

Every person gets his own way of satisfaction, if you want to keep your useless whining instead of "uncovering the truth" - enjoy.

Sponsors

Latest posts