Still not shipping to Denmark?

We need the products in Denmark :(

+1 for the need of the Danish warehouse

Hello gentlemen!

When the warehouse was opened in Denmark, we tried to provide the same level of service as for the rest of Europe. If you know responsible people who would like to start a business in Denmark with Dryad, then you know where to ask.;)

We still looking for our agent in Denmark.

Gear landed in middle europe within a week,very fast, easy communication, very satisfied, used Black friday 50% off sale, i can recommend driadashop...thumbs up

Hello gentlemen!

When the warehouse was opened in Denmark, we tried to provide the same level of service as for the rest of Europe. If you know responsible people who would like to start a business in Denmark with Dryad, then you know where to ask.;)

even tho you currently don't got a warehouse in Denmark, isn't it still possible to ship to Denmark, with good stealth?

Good morning, gentlemen!

I hope your Friday is going well and you will have a great weekend !

Meanwhile, let me place some lab tests here

Trenbolone Enanthate batch no 065517
1669910879238.png

1669910909462.png

even tho you currently don't got a warehouse in Denmark, isn't it still possible to ship to Denmark, with good stealth?
No.
- Well it possible but the stealth is not good enough. My package got busted in Danmark by costums.. Received a nice little letter from the police..

Hello gentlemen!

Well if I wasent on my 4th probation, I would be interrested lol. I might know someone tho, where can i contact you for privat correspondence?

No.
- Well it possible but the stealth is not good enough. My package got busted in Danmark by costums.. Received a nice little letter from the police..
My two packages to the USA earlier this year had zero stealth. Sounds like they haven't even bothered addressing this basic process whatsoever, smdh.

Me too. Waiting for my order since 24.11.
Want my money back @Driada Medical !!!!
that was the first and last time that i ordered from Driada....
Less than 2 weeks and you're already complaining?
Most of my orders came within 10 working days, but on a rare occasion it took longer.

I have an order from bloody MyProtein that I ordered 2 weeks ago and still hasn't arrived. In November and December everything tends to slow down with courier and post services because the volume is much higher than during the rest of the year.

Less than 2 weeks and you're already complaining?
Most of my orders came within 10 working days, but on a rare occasion it took longer.

I have an order from bloody MyProtein that I ordered 2 weeks ago and still hasn't arrived. In November and December everything tends to slow down with courier and post services because the volume is much higher than during the rest of the year.
I hope you get paid or receive a discount to post this response. The order is not even packaged and sent out. In either case whether it is coming from myprotein or amazon, waiting 2 weeks for the order to be dispatched is ridiculous.

You're not going to address any of the complaints and just keep posting your worthless fisher price lab tests?

Since the ban of promotional images, which you used to spam in this thread to keep it at the top, you've neatly replaced them with these useless lab results.

You're not going to address any of the complaints and just keep posting your worthless fisher price lab tests?

Since the ban of promotional images, which you used to spam in this thread to keep it at the top, you've neatly replaced them with these useless lab results.

Every time there are tests that are not Jano, it makes your ass burn. Like a hell. I see it as a personal issue for you so I will just keep posting these awesome lab tests! :D

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate batch no. 981952
1670250124758.png
1670250145860.png

remember this song?

if you replace some words in the chorus, then this chorus perfectly characterizes the situation with your flaming backdoor)

We don't need no water ^__^

Last edited: