• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
hello

I want to share my experience with the driada

Frist how i found this lab a good friend tells me about a lab that makes auctions my frist intens was hmm very strange but hey roids have the same marketing tactics like other products why not its a fun too bit there and u can make very good deals

So first oder was test p and primo e

The ordering was really easy

I dosent have any probs in 2-3 days came the tracking and after 8-9 days was the order here

That was more a test order

The primo is very well its smooth no pip an its primo for a very good price thats awsome because in the past i have a few times problems with fake primo at other manufactures

I dont become acne or any other sideeffects
On 600mg primo a week

Next cycle with driada products is

Test p 500
Primo 500
Npp 500

Then i make a sexond review

Attachments

• 10A51A57-78A3-460E-9F2F-BCA8FAB99A8F.jpeg
    10A51A57-78A3-460E-9F2F-BCA8FAB99A8F.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 62
I want to write little warning for people from Germany i make my second order and last couple of months we have big problems in Germany with missing post,most of this post are letters,and Driada send small orders like letter not paket,problem it’s for letter you don’t need to sign nothing if you not home and you don’t have evidence for Driada for refund if you don’t receive post,you can’t make complaints with post because you don’t know who send post,if you make order ask them to send like paket if you don’t want to lose money….

Gentlemen!

Trick or treat question becomes topical :

When evil crawls out on October 31st, you must be strong enough to deal with it!

So you can use Driada Halloween 31% Discount Coupon:

HW31

...is it valid from 24 to 31 so...ready? Go! :cool:

Hi , mine took 12 days to arrive, which is fine.
I will run this cycle soon and I hope I will be able to provide bloodwork.

20221024_145925.jpg
-The communication with them is good, maybe it could be a little faster sometimes.

-The presentation of the products is impeccable.

-Also I wish the stealth was a bit better. There is one source in meso that gets a lot of shit but their stealth is on point in my opinion.

Please don't take this as me bashing this source, I think they are very professional overall and will order again if the bloodwork results are correct.

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.
EDIT: Content removed - In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.

arrived in Hungary within a week! I'm going to test the brand now... thank you for the quick service driada!View attachment 174675
hello

I want to share my experience with the driada

Frist how i found this lab a good friend tells me about a lab that makes auctions my frist intens was hmm very strange but hey roids have the same marketing tactics like other products why not its a fun too bit there and u can make very good deals

So first oder was test p and primo e

The ordering was really easy

I dosent have any probs in 2-3 days came the tracking and after 8-9 days was the order here

That was more a test order

The primo is very well its smooth no pip an its primo for a very good price thats awsome because in the past i have a few times problems with fake primo at other manufactures

I dont become acne or any other sideeffects
On 600mg primo a week

Next cycle with driada products is

Test p 500
Primo 500
Npp 500

Then i make a sexond review
Hi , mine took 12 days to arrive, which is fine.
I will run this cycle soon and I hope I will be able to provide bloodwork.

View attachment 174681
-The communication with them is good, maybe it could be a little faster sometimes.

-The presentation of the products is impeccable.

-Also I wish the stealth was a bit better. There is one source in meso that gets a lot of shit but their stealth is on point in my opinion.

Please don't take this as me bashing this source, I think they are very professional overall and will order again if the bloodwork results are correct.

Thank you for your amazing reviews, gentlemen!
I will write you in PM about discount coupon codes

In-thread contests and promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.
EDIT: Content removed - In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.

BTW! Today is Tuesday, and you know that it's a good day for shopping, so...

Enjoy an extra 7% discount on all products! TODAY!

And, of course, don't forget to add our other promos - a product of the week with 50% off, and Halloween 30% discount... and 10% BTC bonus, of course!

Coupon for Product of the week - NPP can be found on our Telegram Channel https://t.me/driadamedicaleu

how can i use the 50% off coupon for npp and the 30% halloween discount for the rest of my order? it seems i can only use one coupon per order?

how can i use the 50% off coupon for npp and the 30% halloween discount for the rest of my order? it seems i can only use one coupon per order?

Hello, sir!

Yes, you are right you can only use one coupon per order, but 7% comes above it anyway - there is no need for a coupon code 7% is already there)

In-thread promotional banners and marketing graphics are no longer permitted in the "Steroid Underground" subforum.

Since Driada support has been so helpful to me I wanted to write a quick review with bloodworks to prove that products are legit. For context this is my first cycle, and I've been asking questions 24/7 to support team because I was a bit insecure of what I was doing, and they replied almost instantly answering all kind of questions: dosage, timing, correct pinning, etc. Ok, so straight to the point:

This where my natty test levels pre-cycle (sorry for the language):

1666722159425.png

The cycle I decided to do was 400mg test c./week, and on week 4 I was experiencing high BP so I added 12.5mg exemestane EOD and BP was reduced from 15/9 to 12/6 within a week.

And this is my bloodwork on week 6:

1666722465963.png1666722482058.png

Since the start I knew driada was going to be a legit brand because of the great Julius Evola quotes on their Instagram, but if that is not enough proof for you here are my bloodworks :cool:

Since Driada support has been so helpful to me I wanted to write a quick review with bloodworks to prove that products are legit. For context this is my first cycle, and I've been asking questions 24/7 to support team because I was a bit insecure of what I was doing, and they replied almost instantly answering all kind of questions: dosage, timing, correct pinning, etc. Ok, so straight to the point:

View attachment 174734

The cycle I decided to do was 400mg test c./week, and on week 4 I was experiencing high BP so I added 12.5mg exemestane EOD and BP was reduced from 15/9 to 12/6 within a week.

View attachment 174735View attachment 174736

Since the start I knew driada was going to be a legit brand because of the great Julius Evola quotes on their Instagram, but if that is not enough proof for you here are my bloodworks :cool:
Crazy natty lvl bro. Why even shoot just take hgh haha

View attachment 174734

View attachment 174735View attachment 174736

Hello, sir, and thank you for your feedback!
Good level of test :cool:
and how do you feel with this level of estradiol?

Gentlemen, here is something about our reward system. Info that may be beneficial for you.

WHAT ARE REWARD POINTS AND HOW DO THEY WORK?

Reward Points are a bonus for your purchases in our store. For each order, you receive a refund of 5% of the amount paid (not including the shipping cost).

You can use the accumulated Reward Points as a payment for the order and pay up to 80% of the total cost (excluding shipping costs.)

For example, you have accumulated 1854 Reward Points and want to place an order:

2 x Primos 100 mg/ml (Methenolone Enanthate)
3 x Testos 250 mg/ml (Testosterone Enanthate)

✅ The cost of such an order will be 203€
✅ 80% of 203€ = 162.4€
✅ 10 Reward Point = 1 €

After paying for the order, 230 points will remain on your account, and additional points will be charged for paying for the order!

️We also remind you that for registering in our store you instantly get 25 Reward Points and 50 for subscribing to the channel.

To get points for a subscription, contact our manager @driada_contest.
Do not forget to specify the email address that you used when registering in the store.

Last edited:
I would also just like to describe my experience with driada.
I have tested the primo and I can also confirm that it is 100% original primo and with 105mg/ml belongs to the best on the market.
even more so at the price offered.
driada is really a top supplier, fast and very courteous.
the team simply knows what it is doing.

Attachments

• PrimoTest.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
I would also just like to describe my experience with driada.
I have tested the primo and I can also confirm that it is 100% original primo and with 105mg/ml belongs to the best on the market.
even more so at the price offered.
driada is really a top supplier, fast and very courteous.
the team simply knows what it is doing.

Hello, sir!

thank you for your blind test! We will add these results to our database and I believe we already contact you for your reward!