• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE
I ordered directly from the shop. Order processing and payment went well and quickly, overall impression was very positive! I ordered 6xDrosta 2xTesto e 2xTb500 2xMk677 2xDbol 1xletro

PRODUCTS, EFFECTIVENESS AND RESULTS
I will test the products myself first, but they look very good!
I will report

CUSTOMER SERVICE
Contacted support once and got a quick response.

SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Shipping took 12 days to Germany. Packaging I found very simply packed.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS
Driada is legit! Will continue ordering for future cycles.

Attachments

• 16D69BA3-ADF8-4717-BE2F-0D4EC3F8861E.jpeg
    16D69BA3-ADF8-4717-BE2F-0D4EC3F8861E.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 142
Hi, today arrived my order, so in short.
Everything went without any problems.
The package arrived about 18 days after ordering. The packaging was discreet and nothing was damaged.
So far I am satisfied with Driada shop and we will see how the products will work.
Bye.
MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE
I ordered directly from the shop. Order processing and payment went well and quickly, overall impression was very positive! I ordered 6xDrosta 2xTesto e 2xTb500 2xMk677 2xDbol 1xletro

PRODUCTS, EFFECTIVENESS AND RESULTS
I will test the products myself first, but they look very good!
I will report

CUSTOMER SERVICE
Contacted support once and got a quick response.

SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Shipping took 12 days to Germany. Packaging I found very simply packed.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS
Driada is legit! Will continue ordering for future cycles.

Hi,
i’d like to share my experience with driada.
I’ve hear of them from a friend and decided to give them a try due to his good experience.
I’m only on trt so i took advantage of the current available promo (-50% on cypilos), i’ve ordered two boxes of 10vials each on 13/07, the package has been sent the next day and i ’ve got a tracking; received the package on 25/07.
I’ve used the product at my usual therapeutic dosage for two moths, I dosed it at 0.33mL E5D, so about an equivalent of 125mg/week.
The results has been 414ng/dl of total testosterone the day of the injectipn, before it (day 1: inj, day 5: bloodworks then injection in the afternoon).
My feel was the same than the one provided with bayer’s test E, no PIP, no bad surpises.

My overall judge is positive and i suggest this EU source mostly due of their customer assistance: they always reply at the messages in a short time and in the kindest way. Even their initiatives as discounts and auctions are really apreciated.

Hello, gentlemen!

It's very nice to read your reviews here, on Meso)
We really appreciate people sharing their experiences, cos as you know, sharing is caring, but in this case, it's for real.
So we would like to support this tendency and would like to give you a discount coupon of up to 35% ... write our manager in Telegram @driada_contest to get it!

Have a nice evening, everyone!

@Driada Medical

Is a US domestic warehouse set up or have you sorted international shipping to the US yet?

I see BG pharmaceuticals is able to deliver some of your products to the US.

Since I didn't get an answer, did a bit more investigating and found the following:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-16_10-51-52.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-16_10-51-52.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 124
I placed an order on the 11th and paid the same day (the payment was booked on 14th), but I was sent bank account details of a bank account that got blocked. The bank account details were sent to me normally via email after finishing my order on the driada website. Now my money is gone from my bank account, but I'm supposed to wait for it to return and make a payment again, this time with the new bank details. It has been four days now and my money is still gone. Has anything like this happened to anyone else?

Last edited:
if.driada or someone else from this forum has done a blind test if lab test of the new batch primo can it please be put online? it concerns batch number 963351

y'all act like it's weird that's wanting to see test results from gear... why the fuck do we all do tests when everyone gets annoyed when people ask for results?? so in other words the irritated boys here trust a lab for life once they have seen a well tested batch? You fortune seekers and gullibles must have seen little that you are so shortsighted ... to avoid these irritations in the future I will no longer ask questions about lab tests .. and I simply will not buy any more gear that has not been lab tested . .. I will look for a brand that first posts lab results before they sell anything, otherwise all other customers will have their penis stepped on

(Driada /Humanlabs/ QSC are all the same level related to potency, didn’t felt any difference. All three are top notch labs.)

Hey I was one of the First people who ordered from Driada after they introduced themselves here on meso.

At that time I was on a stupid high dosage of finasterid and Dutasterid and my dht levels were fucked like non existent.
At that time I ordered their stuff and thought it was garbage because I didn’t felt anything and started trash talking them here , accusing them of selling fake juice .

After months of stopping finasterid and dutasterid my dht levels came back to normal. And I still had stuff from driada and used their test e and as I said it was the same stuff which I thought is fake juice.

This time it hit me hard, I felt good, it was very potent ,Libido and fullness was as supposed to be .

Right now I am in my wbff prep ,and will comepete April 23 . And since QSC stopped selling oils And humanlabs refuse to sell me their stuff I am using Driada only right now and I am extremely satisfied with their stuff.

I actually didn’t want to log in until I got that pro Titel .

But accusing someone of something they haven’t done ,is not okay

So to summarize this long ass post -Driada sells good shit and I want to take back what I said months ago about them-

I've tried all "new brands" I can say for surely DRIADA is top notch as far as quality goes. It's a little overpriced compared to other ugls but it's worth it imo. Clean oils properly dosed nice packaging. Is the pharma grade of ugls lol.
Need to add some high concentration equipoise cause it's possible and will be painless and also add cardarine

@David44 why humanlabs won't sell you ?

Good evening gentlemen! There were a lot of questions and assumptions about what we have prepared for you. And finally...

We are announcing the biggest promo of this year, BLACK DRIADA! :cool:

Everyone is already used to regular discounts on this day, so we decided to go ahead and do something you haven't seen yet! ;)

The promo will last from November 20 to 27 and It will consist of two stages:

1. November 20-23 – 50% discount on all products. The discount is applied automatically when placing an order.

2. November 24-27 – 100% cashback for any order!

You heard right! We will refund 100% of ANY order to your account in the form of Store Credits. The larger the amount you place an order for these days, the larger the amount will be stored in your account for future purchases.

Store credits will occur automatically when the status of your order changes to «Shipped».

Choose the discount you like more, cos its a Best opportunity of this year to fill your stocks!

Thank you for choosing us!

Please note: any additional discounts (promo codes, Happy Hours, discount when paying BTC, payment using Reward Points and Store Credits) will not work on these days.

Reward Points will be awarded only on days of 50% discount.

I ordered some shit earlier this year to the US. Had all the vials seized (they left the pills alone lol). Sorted it out fine, but are you still selling to the US @Driada Medical? Wondering if the seizure issues have been fixed/have you had any issues with pills if oils aren’t making it through consistently?

I ordered some shit earlier this year to the US. Had all the vials seized (they left the pills alone lol). Sorted it out fine, but are you still selling to the US @Driada Medical? Wondering if the seizure issues have been fixed/have you had any issues with pills if oils aren’t making it through consistently?
What's sad is somehow QSC can get the same products thru no problem, yet this guy gets enough seizures to halt Shipping here. And I like the stuff I ordered earlier too.

What's sad is somehow QSC can get the same products thru no problem, yet this guy gets enough seizures to halt Shipping here. And I like the stuff I ordered earlier too.

Driada should set up BG pharmaceuticals as an official reseller. Seems he's able to get stuff through to the US, based on what I'm reading.

Anyone here try him yet?

Driada should set up BG pharmaceuticals as an official reseller. Seems he's able to get stuff through to the US, based on what I'm reading.

Anyone here try him yet?
BG has some dridra products now and I've ordered a number of times, but chose Dues over dridra. All his packs arrived no problem.

I think he said he wasn't planning on restocking those unfortunately. But it would be good if he could.

My honest experience with Driada

This was my first order with Driada.
It went off with a bad start as my parcel went lost and the postal tracking was stuck in a postal distribution center.

I was very disappointed and thought my money is gone as the parcel was not seized and it was DHL's fault and not Driadas.

HOWEVER
Driada was very kind and resent the parcel. It did arrive this time.

I am very pleased with the support and I love their product design. Only missing point is that the parcel has no stealth packaging.
B7930A6A-5CD8-4849-BC83-FDF6CF34DF41.jpegI ordered the basics: The products are doing what they are supposed to do. Ordered again this week for Black Friday. Hopefully, everything will be great again.

I placed an order on the 11th and paid the same day (the payment was booked on 14th), but I was sent bank account details of a bank account that got blocked. The bank account details were sent to me normally via email after finishing my order on the driada website. Now my money is gone from my bank account, but I'm supposed to wait for it to return and make a payment again, this time with the new bank details. It has been four days now and my money is still gone. Has anything like this happened to anyone else?
Problem has been solved. Great communication from the side of driada via email.

My honest experience with Driada

This was my first order with Driada.
It went off with a bad start as my parcel went lost and the postal tracking was stuck in a postal distribution center.

I was very disappointed and thought my money is gone as the parcel was not seized and it was DHL's fault and not Driadas.

HOWEVER
Driada was very kind and resent the parcel. It did arrive this time.

I am very pleased with the support and I love their product design. Only missing point is that the parcel has no stealth packaging.
View attachment 175737I ordered the basics: The products are doing what they are supposed to do. Ordered again this week for Black Friday. Hopefully, everything will be great again.

Hello, sir, and thank you for your feedback!

Our 25/25 promo has ended a few weeks ago, but in order to stimulate review activity we make another promo, you can read the details in our TG channel, there was a good post about it! Now you can get up to 35% discount for your review.

https://t.me/driadamedicaleu/403

GENTLEMEN!!

13 is not the luckiest number ever, BUT when we say that there are
13 hours left for a 50% discount on the Driada web store, we wish you a stroke of good luck and good deals!

Hurry up!

:D