• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.
Realllly hope somebody sends this tren in to Jano and not just bash it on here. I think if you’re gonna “feel” any compound it’s gonna be trenbolone… but these “I feel” posts dont mean anything without true examination. And I always worry when I see this that it’ll test out just fine but people have already put their “feels” out there and don’t want to prove themselves wrong.

Send it off to @janoshik for testing.

I don’t have it anymore ,Nothing left ,Thrown it away.
It was useless shit ,if I run 450mg of tren and absolutely nothing happend ,no sides ,no weight change ,no strenght ,10 weeks the same shape it is definitely bullshit.

8 years of steroid experience ,I know what tren does.

Like I said after driada I’ve switched to Meows with 400mg ,no comparison.

Last edited:
I don’t have it anymore ,Nothing left ,Thrown it away.
It was useless shit ,if I run 450mg of tren and absolutely nothing happend ,no sides ,no weight change ,no strenght ,10 weeks the same shape it is definitely bullshit.

8 years of steroid experience ,I know what tren does.

Like I said after driada I’ve switched to Meows with 400mg ,no comparison.
Sorry to say it but if you didn’t send it off for testing then your subjective account counts for nothing.

Does anyone else lurking here have any experience, good or bad, with @Driada Medical tren mix or Tren ace? All accounts are appreciated. Only seen good things out of them lab-test wise especially… always comes back good to go. Hate to see people having bad experiences but like I said if people have years & years of experience and know what Tren feels like at the aforementioned dosages, I really like to try and give the user the benefit of the doubt. Though analytical LC/MS - HPLC testing is concrete proof. Hopefully someone can send some Tren from them in and get to the bottom of it.

Last edited:
Does anyone else lurking here have any experience, good or bad, with @Driada Medical tren mix or Tren ace? All accounts are appreciated. Only seen good things out of them lab-test wise especially… always comes back good to go. Hate to see people having bad experiences but like I said if people have years & years of experience and know what Tren feels like at the aforementioned dosages, I really like to try and give the user the benefit of the doubt. Though analytical LC/MS - HPLC testing is concrete proof. Hopefully someone can send some Tren from them in and get to the bottom of it.

I have their tren hex although I haven’t used it yet. It’s currently sitting in my stash absolutely crashed, so that’s a sign there’s at least a decent amount of active something in it. I haven’t tested it so I’m not claiming it to be legit. I just have no reason to believe it isn’t.

That's a silly way to look at it

Thing is it’s very easy for a competitor or shill to come along and say something like this to sow the seeds of doubt. Not saying it’s the case but it’s also something that happens regularly here from what I understand. Capitalism is shitty.

That’s why I say “no evidence, no story”.

These are not your photos? Who's photos are these? Can you explain this situation more clearly?
photos of a customer. He’s asks if this is normal and driada answered yes it’s just because of diffrent raws ,no other oil or Oxydation.

Testosteron raws with this color ?
Never heard of this…but if it’s true maybe that’s the reason why my tren was bullshit because it’s Sustanon :D

It’s fuckin hilarious what’s going on here

That’s looks like oxidized Tren I’ve never seen Test ester mixes like that bro lol see I hate when this shit happens as soon as I find a good ugl every time somebody comes along… but I agree with the above that it’s so easy for a competitor to infiltrate a thread and sow some discontent.

Last edited:
I still have the tren mix vials, and I will send it over for testing within a few weeks.

Also, in my original post I mentioned that I hope it is not the case, as other products from driada I am satisfied about. So it is definitely not an attempt to bash, but like some of you mention as well, if there is one compound you will “feel”, it is definitely tren.

For now, I am just a bit disappointed in this stack and have switched to another lab.