Gentlemen! We're thrilled to introduce the Vacation Ready Sale :cool:

❗-35% Off on Orders Over €649.

Get Vacation Ready with our exciting sale! From July 26th to July 31st, enjoy a fabulous 35% discount on all orders over €649. Pack your bags and shop for the perfect vacation essentials at unbeatable prices!

❗Please note: The 50% coupon for the product of the week - Stanos (Stanozolol), will be working, but it is excluded from the order totals. All other coupons are disabled until 31st July.

Code:
https://driadashop.eu/

I don't like to go by feeling but I live in Finland now and the sustanon felt completely like propionate to me.I am half greek too and I have used testosterone enathate Norma from pharmacy.I also used your enathate which felt better than the sustanon but I believe they are too water based and everything they have that is oil based is not good enough but their water based products are good.If you turn around the enathate of Norma you can see how slowly it goes up and down but your enathate doesn't do that.I hope somebody who knows better could explain if it should have been more oily or it doesn't matter?

I also used your masteron enathate which I really liked and will use again.So they are not perfect and best like the other guys claim that never had good quality products before but they are good but I will only use fast esters expect the masteron from you.I don't wanna sound arrogant about the good quality,it is good connections and you either don't use sometimes or otherwise everybody will use bad products at some point

I don't like to go by feeling but I live in Finland now and the sustanon felt completely like propionate to me.I am half greek too and I have used testosterone enathate Norma from pharmacy.I also used your enathate which felt better than the sustanon but I believe they are too water based and everything they have that is oil based is not good enough but their water based products are good.If you turn around the enathate of Norma you can see how slowly it goes up and down but your enathate doesn't do that.I hope somebody who knows better could explain if it should have been more oily or it doesn't matter?
Sustanon… water based?

That comment is kinda weird… could you please elaborate a little bit?

If you attach a picture will be good as well… I am not a Sustanon user, but unless you are confusing “Test Suspension” with “test sustanon” your comment looks a little confusing

Thanks mate!

Sustanon… water based?

That comment is kinda weird… could you please elaborate a little bit?

If you attach a picture will be good as well… I am not a Sustanon user, but unless you are confusing “Test Suspension” with “test sustanon” your comment looks a little confusing

Thanks mate!
It's not water based but the liquid is almost non oily and when I used it,it felt exactly how I feel when I use propionate so other two esters that susta suppose to have felt none existent and as I said I don't like to go by feeling but I have used legit sustanon before and this time it felt exactly like when I use propionate and I wasn't using anything else except susta.I hope I explained it better this time.

It's not water based but the liquid is almost non oily and when I used it,it felt exactly how I feel when I use propionate so other two esters that susta suppose to have felt none existent and as I said I don't like to go by feeling but I have used legit sustanon before and this time it felt exactly like when I use propionate and I wasn't using anything else except susta.I hope I explained it better this time.
Well…,hard to say… they have Jano testing, and it is probably the only ones that encourage users to do blind tests and give the money back…

I got to say, so far so excellent to me… but well, it is completely valid your doubt since you are stating is “feeling based” yourself (most of forums dislike that approach thought)

Hope your experience improves mate!! Keep it up!

It is because they add MCT to a few of their products, including sustanon, so you kinda feel it right after the injection... i know this from their primo and test e.

I don't like it either feeling based but it was like using propionate not susta I can always understand the difference but I like them but söi believe some products will ntbe that good last nice because they are good quality and they did put time to make it look really good and good qualitybut I believe and I might be wrong in the future some of their products are really good and some just look good.

Well…,hard to say… they have Jano testing, and it is probably the only ones that encourage users to do blind tests and give the money back…

I got to say, so far so excellent to me… but well, it is completely valid your doubt since you are stating is “feeling based” yourself (most of forums dislike that approach thought)

Plz explain to me how they give you money back, if i buy 10 products that they don’t test and i need to spend 1000 euro and more to test myself they pay me for this with store credit,how i get real money that i spend back???

Thank you my man!!I will keep using them also because now i live at Finland but I grew up in Greece and there I was Lucky to be able to have always good products from people I trusted.But i like their products too and will keep using as long as I will keep living here and nothing better comes!Have you used there tren Ace?

Hello, sir!

...it's a reasonable question, especially for those who meet our products for the first time, so let's dive in!

Norma uses castor oil, which has a very high kinematic viscosity - it's very thick and dense, such a composition slows down absorption and is well suited for HRT, for those who inject rarely. Our client is usually not limited to 1 ml of testosterone per week, so we decided to use a mix of sesame seed oil and MCT. They are still oils, and pharmacological grade, but they are more liquid and provide more comfort for inserting and filling the syringe, especially if you make it more often.

Here is some background information:

◉ Kinematic viscosity (experimental) of Castor oil at 40°C was 252.0882 mm²/sec

◉ The kinematic viscosity of Tea Tree Oil was found to be 1.71 mm2/s at 40°C.

◉ Sesame oil had the result reported with a value of 35.55 mm2/s y at 40°C

So you see that sesame seed oil is not so viscous as Castor, but much better than almost liquid tea tree oil, in my opinion, may be taken as an extreme, in order to show the difference most clearly.

It is also more expensive than castor oil, so I can understand the reasons why Norma and Bayer use castor oil, but sesame oil is an industry-standard also, it is used by Bausch Health Companies Inc. / Valeant Pharmaceuticals (Canada),Desma Healthcare / Laboratorio Farmaceutico SIT (Italy),Hikma Farmaceutica / West-Ward Pharmaceuticals (UK),Watson Laboratories / Allergan PLC (USA).

We use premium quality organic oils only in order to prevent the rise of C-reactive protein in the blood, and sesame seed oil as well as MCT(Coconut Oil), doesn’t raise C-reactive protein concentrations in the bloodstream at all!

The sesame oil we use is the best we have found in terms of quality, purification, and allergic reactions (there was not one in more than a year and a half of my work).

So you can relax, sir, it's still old-good sustanon, but just a little more... gentle ;)

Last edited:
Hello, sir!

...it's a reasonable question, especially for those who meet our products for the first time, so let's dive in!

Norma uses castor oil, which has a very high kinematic viscosity - it's very thick and dense, such a composition slows down absorption and is well suited for HRT, for those who inject rarely. Our client is usually not limited to 1 ml of testosterone per week, so we decided to use a mix of sesame seed oil and MCT. They are still oils, and pharmacological grade, but they are more liquid and provide more comfort for inserting and filling the syringe, especially if you make it more often.

Here is some background information:

◉ Kinematic viscosity (experimental) of Castor oil at 40°C was 252.0882 mm²/sec

◉ The kinematic viscosity of Tea Tree Oil was found to be 1.71 mm2/s at 40°C.

◉ Sesame oil had the result reported with a value of 35.55 mm2/s y at 40°C

So you see that sesame seed oil is not so viscous as Castor, but much better than almost liquid tea tree oil, in my opinion, may be taken as an extreme, in order to show the difference most clearly.

It is also more expensive than castor oil, so I can understand the reasons why Norma and Bayer use castor oil, but sesame oil is an industry-standard also, it is used by Bausch Health Companies Inc. / Valeant Pharmaceuticals (Canada),Desma Healthcare / Laboratorio Farmaceutico SIT (Italy),Hikma Farmaceutica / West-Ward Pharmaceuticals (UK),Watson Laboratories / Allergan PLC (USA).

We use premium quality organic oils only in order to prevent the rise of C-reactive protein in the blood, and sesame seed oil as well as MCT(Coconut Oil), doesn’t raise C-reactive protein concentrations in the bloodstream at all!

The sesame oil we use is the best we have found in terms of quality, purification, and allergic reactions (there was not one in more than a year and a half of my work).

So you can relax, sir, it's still old-good sustanon, but just a little more... gentle ;)
you yourself said that in the last testosterone enanthate use Grape seed oil , what viscosity has , what can you say?
For me who are on TRT what do you recommend ?

Plz explain to me how they give you money back, if i buy 10 products that they don’t test and i need to spend 1000 euro and more to test myself they pay me for this with store credit,how i get real money that i spend back???

Blind test section.

You may also see an example in comment 2678 in page 134 of this same forum… you have an example there

Thank you my man!!I will keep using them also because now i live at Finland but I grew up in Greece and there I was Lucky to be able to have always good products from people I trusted.But i like their products too and will keep using as long as I will keep living here and nothing better comes!Have you used there tren Ace?
Not… yet… hahahah but currently using my complete stack from them (including HGH) and more than happy!