Those pill cutters suck.

You need to get the adjustable ones that grips the sides of the pill, lay the pill as far up as you can within the grippers like circle I drew and it will cut it perfect even if the pill is bicurved or whatever the term is (when the pills don’t lay flat )

it’s on Amazon for 9 dollars I think
Thanks for the advice, I'll buy one for myself!

What substances do you use it for?

Thanks for the advice, I'll buy one for myself!

What substances do you use it for?
Pharma adex which is curved on both sides and very very small. But I am able to get .25mg with this pill cutter I showed you lads. So since you were talking about .25mg I figure I tell you guys about this one incase you want to try it for a more even cut

Nice setup. Are you ugl? Or a registered legal steroid company?
They are a legal company. But due to extradition laws they need to have an "official reseller" which is actually them on an anonymous account that allows them to sell worldwide . Similar to the research peptide companies that sell peptides for research only but target bodybuilders.

It's legal as long as you don't say you are using it for yourself on humans. And in this case as long as the president of the company doesn't sell it on his official account or website then it's not breaking laws. You can't control what others do(le. The anonymous account they use to resell their products to countries which steroids are illegal)

Most don't do it for the cost. I know in Thailand cost is 1 million USD to get listened to legally make and sell steroids .