:)Drugsgear.com Introduction

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Drugsgear.com, Mar 30, 2015.

1. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Bro you sell high priced ugl, If I was going to order Balkan or SP I could get the product at 50% what you charge and only wait 7 days. What other drugs do you sell cause your high

2. Kel995

Kel995 Member

He didn’t really want to deal with me through email. No biggy. The other domestic sources here don’t have their shit together. One is a private dick. One is a fumbling dick. But you know what.

I just remembered StanDaMan.

wickedwayz likes this.
  3. VAGeo87

VAGeo87 Member

For quite awhile, Alan has treated me right 100% of the time. Even offered cycle critiques and ideas! Now, I do agree that the prices, especially lately, have gotten high.

4. Kel995

Kel995 Member

I always believed you get what you pay for. After the last few runs of primo I got; I’m pretty much just looking for other compounds to get close to that effect,

What do you think about EQ/Mast in a stack? Would Proviron/EQ be better? We trying to replicate about 400mg of Primo a week here. I doubt the shit exist anymore.

5. Avnj5

Avnj5 Junior Member

Check with US domestic supply. He stocks bayer primo from turkey but it goes fast. I got some and it checked out legit with the Turkish scan codes.

6. Kel995

Kel995 Member

I been thinking about that. She has a friend that is interested in working together with her. They can split an amp and we won’t have too waste much. She really does well .3-.4 E5D.

7. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Fuck them. They sell counterfeits, be careful. My suggestion is use a domestic source with relatively current lab results. There are a few.

Kel995 likes this.
  8. Avnj5

Avnj5 Junior Member

The primo had the Turkish scan code on The box all there pharmacy products have and it came up legit. For primo especially I would buy something that can be verified with some sort of code at least. Like Alpha Pharma for example if not bayer.

9. He is taking a huge risk doing what he does! I will pay the high prices to deal with a good business man. I was never worried about not getting what I paid for, from him because of his communication.

10. Avnj5

Avnj5 Junior Member

Pretty sure drugsgear.com and the guy from the www.domestic-supply.com site are 1 in the same. They have almost identical store. Order from both and track the packages. Also the sites are both have the same register PSI-USA and are on the same server yandex.net

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  11. jackmeoff1

jackmeoff1 Member

well domestic supply sucks ass at shipping and DG ships faster than amazon prime...so there is that difference

12. Avnj5

Avnj5 Junior Member

It’s the exact same person shipping from the same exact location.

13. Avnj5

Avnj5 Junior Member

See what I mean

Attached Files:

14. VAGeo87

VAGeo87 Member

I felt they were very similar but not identical. That was my vibe. Hmm. I wouldn’t understand the purpose of two sites, with slightly different prices and slightly different inventory. Such as one being out of hcg and the other not etc.

15. jackmeoff1

jackmeoff1 Member

I don't think they are affiliated. I have had comms with both and they do everything completely different.

16. Avnj5

Avnj5 Junior Member

Your just communicating with who ever answers the emails. Doesn’t mean it’s the owner.

17. For some reason tho...pcom and alpha both give me way more acne trouble...and I'm not sure I notice fuller gains w them to justify the sides...but yes ill agree that pcom is generally righteous

18. MikeIronTyson

MikeIronTyson Member

@Drugsgear.com where’s the pic of the slut with her butthole spread?

19. U talkin bout my man stanny? Ugl from hell. Top notch service. Great product

20. Kel995

Kel995 Member

Fuck bitcoin stabilizing. Bout to make a move haha.