European Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by pharmacist, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Klimmzugernie

Klimmzugernie Member

I got an answer from him and i am satisfied. Smart Solution for a tough situation in shipping business... i feel not comfortable to Tell details.. he should do if it is no Risk... anyway ...Thank you pharmacist for this Business

pharmacist and Kim like this.
  2. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

;);););););););)

3. TheZMan

TheZMan Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

14 days from payment to landing USA. Thank you Pharmacist for the flawless service!

pharmacist likes this.
  4. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Thanks for your feedback!

Klimmzugernie likes this.
  5. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Thank a million! :)

6. yuri-italy

yuri-italy Junior Member

I made several orders from Italy, and European Pharmaceuticals always sent me everything well packed and very soon, usually in 5/8 working days. I am totally satisfied with them :)

7. Drew dude

Drew dude Member

@pharmacist

I bought triptorlin (diphereline) from you about 2 and a half years ago. I was wondering what the expiration time typically is for it. It's still in powder form, air tight in its vial, and I've kept it in a cold dark fridge. How effective do you think it would be all things considered??

8. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Good Day sir,
    is it expired?

9. Drew dude

Drew dude Member

Well, I threw the box that you sent with away a long time ago, and it was in a language that I couldn't read anyway, but I'm assuming that it wasn't old product that you sold me, and considering how diligent I was with its storage, I was hoping it would still be effective.

10. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Good Day,
    The Diphereline has a shelf life of 3 years. I do not sell expired of close to expiration products. But the vials/bottls should have on them the expiration date. Its not only on the box. On the vial itself you can find it written. Email me a picture of it if you can.

Best regards

Drew dude likes this.
  11. Drew dude

Drew dude Member

Damn It. It expired January 2018. I guess I should be more observant.lol I bought it from you around December 2016. I did a shot yesterday. In your opinion, do you think it would have no effect or just a reduced effect?

12. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Its hard to tell. It can be effective, maybe not in full. In the same time it does not have a watch with it and look on the calendar: "1st February 2018? Yes. Good Bye! No Longer good" :)

MisterSuperGod and Drew dude like this.
  13. iGone

iGone Junior Member

Just received my first order, 10 days from payment to receipt on east coast USA. Awesome service man!

pharmacist likes this.
  14. 17Alpha

17Alpha Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

2 more orders completed. Easy and quick communication and some generosity on this part. Pretty much my go to source for ancillaries.

15. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Thank you for your feedback :) Happy to see yet another happy customer!

16. cadafi

cadafi Member

Hello any chance of pharma grade test enanthate or cypionate thanks

pharmacist likes this.
  17. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Sorry sir, just Nebido and Andriol.

Best regards

18. basilio

basilio Junior Member

Repeat customer, perfect order as always. Small act of generosity, as well. Thanks!

pharmacist likes this.
  19. Tren423

Tren423 Member

Hey P, any chance you can get Losartan 50 or 100 mg?

pharmacist likes this.
  20. pharmacist

pharmacist Member

Yes of course! Plenty in stock. 50 and 100 mg. Brand name Cozaar or generics. Cheap also. Contact me via PM or email and let me know.

Best regards

Tren423 likes this.