Experienced gh users question.

I been using 1500 mg daily with very little reduction in fbg , im only using 5 ius hgh daily at night only and my fbg is creeping up into into the low to mid 90's ? I may switch to splitting the hgh to twice daily and see how that goes

It's mostly because rHGH suppresses T4 and thyroid hormones are involved in regulating blood glucose.

You don't have to reduce your rHGH dose, just supplement T3 ;)

I take glucovantage which is dihydroberberine. Supposably it is supercharged berberine, as in 100mg of dihydroberberine is equal to 500mg of regular berberine. The product i take is SNS Glucovantage XT. I take 2 caps (200mg dihydrobeberine) in the morning as I tend to have it as a higher carb meal. I take 1 caps before bed with my GH shot.
Also post workout I take a product (evomuse Slintensity) that has berberine in it, that helps with glucose and nutrient partitioning post workout.
From experience glucovantage was over rated it did nothing for me as far as lowering bg so i personally think ive made better progress with regular berberine

I been using 1500 mg daily with very little reduction in fbg , im only using 5 ius hgh daily at night only and my fbg is creeping up into into the low to mid 90's ? I may switch to splitting the hgh to twice daily and see how that goes

I'm no expert but i think you won't get better BG levels with any other HGH protocol besides bolus pre bed. Also, fbg is not the most accurate way to measure your insulin sensitivity, i'd rely more on HbA1c. Since you're kinda maxed out berberind, maybe you could back up some of this and go to lets say 1000 spread in the daytime and add a dose of metformin pre bed? Just a thought

T4 levels came in at 1.1ng/dl (reference range 0.9-1.7). Its still technically in range, but on the lower end of the reference range which could explain some of the lethargy i get with the GH so I'm going to be adding 150mcg t4

Think its probably best to take it in the morning before my fasted workout rather than at night? Can anyone with t4 experience chime in

It says the half life is 5-7 days so it probably doesn't matter that much, but I want to min-max the timing if possible

Think its probably best to take it in the morning before my fasted workout rather than at night

I don’t have experience personally, but I know doctors recommend taking it am fasted an hour before coffee and food. I’ve heard some people like it before bed, but fasted is always recommended from what I know. Hopefully those with experience chin in

I don’t have experience personally, but I know doctors recommend taking it am fasted an hour before coffee and food. I’ve heard some people like it before bed, but fasted is always recommended from what I know. Hopefully those with experience chin in
Appreciate it mate. Yeah my concern is if I take it at night maybe it'll give me energy or something, which is the last thing I need. I'll probably try it fasted in the morning then adjust as needed unless someone else recommends otherwise

Never used t4 before, so it'll be something new. Hoping it fixes the lethargy too

I'm no expert but i think you won't get better BG levels with any other HGH protocol besides bolus pre bed. Also, fbg is not the most accurate way to measure your insulin sensitivity, i'd rely more on HbA1c. Since you're kinda maxed out berberind, maybe you could back up some of this and go to lets say 1000 spread in the daytime and add a dose of metformin pre bed? Just a thought
low dose 500 Metformin? Time released or extended option? Thanks @Eddie always solid advice

Appreciate it mate. Yeah my concern is if I take it at night maybe it'll give me energy or something, which is the last thing I need. I'll probably try it fasted in the morning then adjust as needed unless someone else recommends otherwise

Never used t4 before, so it'll be something new. Hoping it fixes the lethargy too

Hey bro, my gf has has hashimoto and i've learned some things about T4, first things first i think you're jumping on a too big of a dose. I know some guys start with 50mcg. Maybe that's not much but straight to 150 seems a bit excessive, especially if you're still in the reference range.

What time of the day you take it doesn't matter much, although is recommended first thing in the morning because you need to be on a empty stomach and wait half hour before you eat. Also as you mentioned taking it noon-night might interrupt with your sleep so better not risk it.

I'd suggest to pay attention on the consistency of your timing though, because that matters much. If you take it every day lets say the exact same hour or a little +- it'll be perfect. Taking it one day at 6 in the morning and following days at 10 or 12 is not advised.

low dose 500 Metformin? Time released or extended option? Thanks @Eddie always solid advice

Yeah i'd start with 500. Usually bros taking the XR because they take it all before bed without berberine in the day, i think from the time you'd supplement with berberine 1-2 times within the day even the non XR version would work well. Cheers brother!

Hey bro, my gf has has hashimoto and i've learned some things about T4, first things first i think you're jumping on a too big of a dose. I know some guys start with 50mcg. Maybe that's not much but straight to 150 seems a bit excessive, especially if you're still in the reference range.

What time of the day you take it doesn't matter much, although is recommended first thing in the morning because you need to be on a empty stomach and wait half hour before you eat. Also as you mentioned taking it noon-night might interrupt with your sleep so better not risk it.

I'd suggest to pay attention on the consistency of your timing though, because that matters much. If you take it every day lets say the exact same hour or a little +- it'll be perfect. Taking it one day at 6 in the morning and following days at 10 or 12 is not advised.

Yeah i'd start with 500. Usually bros taking the XR because they take it all before bed without berberine in the day, i think from the time you'd supplement with berberine 1-2 times within the day even the non XR version would work well. Cheers brother!

Posts like this is why I love meso

Yeah unfortunately the tablets I have are a pre determined 150mcg already. Maybe dosing it eod would be better? It says t4 has a half life of 5-7 days so this should be ok? I probably should have bought the lower dose tablets, that would have been smarter

Really appreciate the reply brother

Yeah unfortunately the tablets I have are a pre determined 150mcg already. Maybe dosing it eod would be better? It says t4 has a half life of 5-7 days so this should be ok? I probably should have bought the lower dose tablets, that would have been smarter

Really appreciate the reply brother

Yw bud! Max plasma concentration is around 3 hours after taking the pill, long terminal half is approx 7 days BUT with daily consumption. I don't know if splitting the dose is doable, haven't heard anyone doing it and personally i wouldn't try it. You want your thyroid as stable as it gets.

Do you have pharma T4? If they have splitting line you can take half of it. If it doesn't have a line better not split it as the dose may be inconsistent. Then you either take the whole pill every day or source a lower concentration.

Do you source it from grey areas or buy it from pharmacy? In my country you can buy all these OTC from a pharmacy for like 2-3 bucks.

Yw bud! Max plasma concentration is around 3 hours after taking the pill, long terminal half is approx 7 days BUT with daily consumption. I don't know if splitting the dose is doable, haven't heard anyone doing it and personally i wouldn't try it. You want your thyroid as stable as it gets.

Do you have pharma T4? If they have splitting line you can take half of it. If it doesn't have a line better not split it as the dose may be inconsistent. Then you either take the whole pill every day or source a lower concentration.

Do you source it from grey areas or buy it from pharmacy? In my country you can buy all these OTC from a pharmacy for like 2-3 bucks.
Pmd

It’s fucking dangerous he’s got that gold name… He’s been telling unbelievably wrong and scary advice to people as if he’s an expert. I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s not long until someone gets hurt because of him if they haven’t already.
Agreed. We should petition @Millard

@Goingstronger is consistently handing out dangerous, harmful, and inaccurate statements and advice--against everything this forum was built on. New members are going to see the orange name and people are going to end up following his horrible advice and hurting themselves. Just take a gander through his posts

He's also seems to be beefing with literally everyone, including other well known members

It increases conversion to t3..

I can't believe you still have a "well known member" spouting this nonsense.

It’s fucking dangerous he’s got that gold name… He’s been telling unbelievably wrong and scary advice to people as if he’s an expert. I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s not long until someone gets hurt because of him if they haven’t already.
This is very true. I’m far from New to this and been researching subjects for years. But I also know when to put my 2 cents in a conversation or just let more experienced members chime in. It is very dangerous to newcomers that are just looking for a quick answer instead of putting the time in to discover the truth and verified information. This is also why I always tell people who are new to take every comment with a grain of salt. And always source check info given.