Exploring the human limits of weight loss, my ongoing experiment

ShredSeason

The idea
My latest bulk went out of hand. I ended up falling back into old habits and gaining much more weight than I would have ever wanted. I decided it was time for a change. I began researching the physiology behind fat loss and various methods and compounds that have produced extraordinary results. I grew interested in finding out just how much someone can lose in a short amount of time and began an extreme experiment on myself to achieve that goal. I encourage you to read this with an open mind and purely for the entertainment of seeing what I am doing and what will happen. I make no mention of this being safe or “right” and am not advocating for anyone to try anything like this. I am simply detailing my experience.

Where we are now
I am nearly one month into the cut and have lost 27 pounds in 24 days. I do 24 hour fasts every day, only eating a very small dinner of 500-600 calories, 800 max. I also completed a 72 hour water fast. Full electrolyte and vitamin supplementation is what makes this possible. Without the electrolytes, I would be wholeheartedly fucked.

As far as compounds go, I am currently on TRT, which is a constant in my life and Tirzepatide. I will gradually be introducing additional compounds and practices as the cut progresses.

Where we are going
This upcoming second month is an exciting one, as it is the month the extreme side of this cut really gets going. Tirzepatide will be switched out for Retatrutide. HGH with fasted cardio will be added in for fat loss, sleep, and autophagy, GHK-Cu as well. T3/T4 will be introduced later in the month in order for beautiful synergy with the GH and to force my metabolism into continuimg to run at full force despite extreme caloric deficits. Muscle loss is inevitable, but weight training will be introduced to signal my body that we still need to keep some of it.

The 24 hour fasts will remain, but I will be doing more extended water fasting than the first month and adding in dry fasts for additional autophagy. This is the part I am really not looking forward to, as I fucking love water. Since I now have a 3 day water fast under my belt, I am really interested in going for a 7 day. I want to really push my limits and explore the mental journey of that, but I’m going to play it by ear. Honestly, I’m pinging around the idea eventually going fir 30 days or even longer. My body can eat my fat.

Onto the most controversial portion of this cut that many of you were already anticipating. DNP cycles lasting 2-3 weeks be introduced a couple weeks into the second month. Dosages will range between 250 and 500 mg. Each cycle will be followed up by at least 2 weeks off the compound. This is the aspect of the cut I am most nervous about, but it is also the part that will produce the truly unreal results we’re looking for. Here are my rules for mitigating as much risk as I can:

1. 500 mg is the absolute max, no exceptions.
2. Electrolytes and copious amounts of water will be a constant
3. Should peripheral neuropathy or any other serious side effects energy, the cycle will immediately be terminated
4. It should go without saying that no dry fasts will happen during these cycles
5. Vitals will be tested daily

This cut should not take longer than 5 months, and there are other compounds I am interested in experimenting with in the later months. I will likely be cycling on clen during the off cycles of DNP, with the first cycle beginning in the third months. L Carnatine, Cardarine, and 5-Amino-1-MQ (not during DNP due to temperature increase) are other compounds that have piqued my interest that I may experiment with. I may run Anavar and Yohimbine at the very end of my cut, in the final 6 weeks or so.

Key Concerns

Aromatization:
I haven’t had issues with this before, and I am hoping that I do not now. I have an over 6 month stockpile of pharmaceutical Anastrozole perscribed by my doctor to deploy if I absolutely need to, but I would like to avoid that if possible. I have even flirted around with the idea of running a low dose of Primobolan to combat aromatization and avoid having to take an AI, but running primo honeslty sounds pretty silly during a cut like this. It would however have the added benefit of working to hold onto muscle.

Loose Skin: This one fucking sucks and I am taking as many measures as I can to mitigate it, GHK-Cu, HGH, water fasts, dry fasts, I’m trying to do it all. If anyone knows of anything else that can fight this, do let me know. I have resigned myself to the fact that I still will likely have some loose skin that will have to be taken care of under the knife, and I will be preparing my finances accordingly.

Blood Pressure: I’ve had problems with this before and am worried that TRT and some other compounds I’ll be introducing may take this too far. I am also perscribed 50 mg of Adderall daily. Despite this, the constant fasting I’m doing should help a lot. I will be keeping my eye on it regardless.

Sleep: Testosterone makes it hard for me to sleep and fasting doesn’t help. I’m really hoping GH fixes this for me, I’m also open to using melatonin if need be.

Conclusion
Assuming I survive, I truly think we will see some extraordinary results from this. I have never heard of someone deploying all of these methods together, and I am confident that the amount of weight loss will be shocking and perhaps even outside the boundaries of what we generally believe to be possible. The DNP cycles, extreme ongoing caloric deficits, and fasts should be the main drivers of this weight loss. Everything else will assist these by pushing them to maximum effectiveness. I will be updating you throughout these coming months. I am so far very much happy with the results and feel quite well all things considered.

The limits of human weight loss were demonstrated by Nazi prison camp survivors. This might be one of the silliest things I’ve ever read on this forum.
Severe calorie restriction and rapid weight loss affects obese people much differently than it affects an already healthy person, so I’m not sure if this example necessarily fits what is going on here.

We should all bookmark this thread so we can have something to remind us not to overdo our bulks. Whenever you see yourself in the mirror and see you’re going overboard with the cheat meals, comeback to this thread, it will remind you the pain and desperation someone has to go through to get back in shape.

Definitely make a log @ShredSeason , I don’t like your method but at least you’re trying to be better.

As a former middle age fat guy that went through the process and did the things the right way to lose the almost hundred pounds I did I couldn’t agree with you more.

I'd agree not to overdo on bulk. But op was fat before his "bulk". The way I see it, that "bulk" was more like non stop binging that got him obese. Most important for him is to not relapse in to his "bulk" again which he is highly susceptible given his eating disorder. Binging followed by extreme starvation. Using more drugs next time. Rinse and repeat.

This is also spot on.

The best way is sustainable way. There is no need to rush and do crazy weight loss.

LIke I said 9/10 people relapse after this. Learn to do things moderately. Create a deficit of 200-500 calories and follow that for 6 months. You will have life.

Extreme binges/starving is what got you guys in to that never ending loop. Retrain your mind and find the balance.

Exactly! If you don’t change the habits that got you there in the first place no amount of drugs will fix you it will just continue a viscous cycle until you completely destroy your body.

As a former middle age fat guy that went through the process and did the things the right way to lose the almost hundred pounds I did I couldn’t agree with you more.

This is also spot on.

Exactly! If you don’t change the habits that got you there in the first place no amount of drugs will fix you it will just continue a viscous cycle until you completely destroy your body.
It’s not spot on. My bulk/recomp was going great until I got off test. I have never had a problem with binging and gaining weight when my testosterone levels were good.

Day 31
SW: 368
CW: Unknown, 341 as of Dec 3rd

Things are getting difficult

I ate a slice of pizza and a half serving of salad to end my 48 hour fast. I was extremely hungry, tired, and low energy today. Things are getting moderately tough, the extreme calorie restriction and constant fasting is catching up to me. I used to be fine 400-600 calories every day, but lately, when I eat, it’s like my body is says “what the fuck bro, we need more than this!“ My response? “Shut the fuck up, eat my fat.” I am constantly physically hungry, but I don’t have an appetite. Thanks Tirzepatide.

Since the effects of this deprivation are starting to catch up to me, I will be religiously checking health markers from here on out. Heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar, and body temperature will be taken 3 times/day. Bloods will be checked regularly. If anything starts getting into dangerous territory, corrections will immediately be made.

I also got the magnesium, that should clear up the constipation, so we should be getting a weigh-in shortly. Test has been ordered.
Some good news: it looks like my Reta GH GHK-Cu order will be in by Wednesday, only one day after my usual injection day, so we’re good to wait until then.

Day 31

I ate a slice of pizza and a half serving of salad to end my 48 hour fast. I was extremely hungry, tired, and low energy today. Things are getting moderately tough, the extreme calorie restriction and constant fasting is catching up to me. I used to be fine 400-600 calories every day, but lately, when I eat, it’s like my body is says “what the fuck bro, we need more than this!“ My response? “Shut the fuck up, eat my fat.” I am constantly physically hungry, but I don’t have an appetite. Thanks Tirzepatide.

Since the effects of this deprivation are starting to catch up to me, I will be religiously checking health markers from here on out. Heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar, and body temperature will be taken 3 times/day. Bloods will be checked regularly. If anything starts getting into dangerous territory, corrections will immediately be made.

I also got the magnesium, that should clear up the constipation, so we should be getting a weigh-in shortly. Test has been ordered.
Some good news: it looks like my Reta GH GHK-Cu order will be in by Wednesday, only one day after my usual injection day, so we’re good to wait until then.
Why are you getting off the Tirz so soon. At 2.5mg it is just getting going. A lot do not report any real affects until 5mg. Have you only been using it for 30days.

Why are you getting off the Tirz so soon. At 2.5mg it is just getting going. A lot do not report any real affects until 5mg. Have you only been using it for 30days.
I found out about Reta after placing my order for Tirz and immediately wanted it based on the clinical trial results and user experiences of side effects between Reta and Tirz. I would have started with it from the beginning if I had known about it upfront.

Dude this thread is ridiculous and you are talking about way too many drugs to be messing with and putting your body through something totally unnecessary considering your current health/obesity. Heres the deal man with all do respect. You wanna be a fucking retard your whole life. Keep fucking listening to you. Here is your fucking new life wtf.
First meal cup of oatmeal cup of berries
Second meal chicken breast. Half cup/cup rice. Cup steamed veggies
Third meal chicken breast. Half cup/cup rice. Cup steamed veggies.
Fourth meal big mixed green sales all the veggies you want. Balsamic vinegar for dressing.
Get to the gym 4-5 days a week with no exceptions. Get a trainer if you need accountability and are not going when you say you’re going so you have someone waiting there. Two drugs ass clown. Two drugs. Take your test 100-140 week don’t give a shit. Take your glp and stick to one. I would have stuck with Tirz but if your heart is set on reta titrate it up to full does as suggested. Get you fucking life back bro. A year from now you want to fuck with some other drugs do a small cycle or som shit. Come on meso get some good advise an have at it but for now no more decisions for your self my man. Your a fucking mess

I found out about Reta after placing my order for Tirz and immediately wanted it based on the clinical trial results and user experiences of side effects between Reta and Tirz. I would have started with it from the beginning if I had known about it upfront.
Reta is slightly more effective than Tirz, but also not fully through trials. Honestly zero good reason to use it over Tirz right now, but I know there's no point in trying to convince you otherwise.

Reta is slightly more effective than Tirz, but also not fully through trials. Honestly zero good reason to use it over Tirz right now, but I know there's no point in trying to convince you otherwise.
Nah I appreciate the feedback, there’s already good advice people have posted here that I’m going to incorporate to be healthier. I already ordered the Reta, but I’m fine changing back to Tirz if Reta gives me bad side effects or health markers.

Day 32
SW:
CW:
341 as of Day 26
Current Compounds:
Tirzepatide 2.5 mg/week, Test Prop 10 mg/day, Aderall XR 30 mg, Aderall IR 20 mg
Current Supplements:
Daily Multivitamins, Vitamin D, Collagen, Chromium, 1 tsp sea salt, 2 tsp Potassium, Magnesium

Changes
Test dropped down from 25mg to 10mg/day until my 1 year supply domestic order arrives
Added magnesium
Added Adderall RX to list for logging purposes

Getting Better!
I decided to listen to my body and break my usual OMAD fast this morning by eating about a half a cup of Spanish rice. Somehow, just that small amount of food made me feel so much better. I was also full afterwards. Dinner was my usual 600ish calorie meal. I feel good today. Energy is up, I’m not hungry, and my body doesn’t feel like it’s crying out for food.

Moderate Side Effects
I took some laxatives around 4 hours ago. I’m sticking with a strict regimen of magnesium and fiber via flax seeds to avoid this happening again. Besides this, I’m getting a few random drops in energy levels throughout the day lasting around 20 minutes.

Biggest drawback
My current biggest sides effects are moderate fogginess and slowed cognition, sometimes taking a long time to process things. I’m contemplating adding melatonin in order to isolate how much of this is caused by lack of sleep and how much is caused by my diet. Continuing to tweak my supplementation to get as close my body’s daily needs as possible should improve this. Oddly enough, someone mentioned that I seem more mentally sharp and present since beginning the cut.

My Biggest Worry
I do not like the idea of staying on adderall for this cut. I do not need something fucking with my blood pressure and heart rate once I introduce these new compounds. I’m considering attempting to substitute it with Modafinil or Semax/Selank until the end of this cut or forever if I can. I hate being dependent on it.

Optimistic Outlook
Despite the number of compounds and how extreme my protocol is, I think I’m going to be just fine. Everything is going to be ran at very reasonable doses. I’m on the lowest dose of Tirz, a TRT dose of test, and will not push any compounds to their limits. I’m going to be checking health markers multiple times/day and cutting back dosages of anything that proves troublesome or coming off completely.

I’ve been running my steep caloric deficit for over a month now and feel very good. I think I’ve proven to myself that my body can handle it and use my excessive amount of fat for fuel. There have been side effects, but overall, I feel better than before I started. I’ve also gotten rid of my high blood pressure and pre-diabetic level blood sugar. I’d say that’s a huge win!

I’m eating like a normal human being again!
My appetite and my body’s feeling need for food has drastically increased the last couple days, so I’m eating normally for a bit. Yesterday, I ate 4 meals totaling around 2500 calories, which is around a 500 calorie deficit. I’m really proud of myself for not binging. I wanted to get seconds one time, but as soon as I stood up, I realized I was at the beginning stages of full, so I did not do it.

Massive win
My most beloved result my fasting and extreme deficits has is that I now hate feeling full. This is wild, because I used to love feeling stuffed and plopping on the couch catatonic. Now, just the idea of that is revolting and makes me feel sick. I literally can’t imagine how I used to enjoy it. This is a huge win for me that I was not expecting.

How do I feel?
Better and worse. I’m bloated as fuck, feeling sluggish and gross. My diet strat has always been to eat all the foods I love (carbs/greasy foods), just less of them. That’s going to change. I’m still going to enjoy what I love, but I’m not going to do that all the time. The better part is that my mental fog and slowness has went away.

What caused the calorie increase?
I took a one week break from Tirzepatide to stretch out supply until Reta comes in. Last Tuesday was my first dose in two weeks, so serum concentration didn’t reach the levels it normally would. I really felt the effects of that these last few days. I’m so happy I didn’t binge though and even more happy that I didn’t want to.

The rebound
The other cause was my 48 hour fast. It left a hunger and need for food that would not be satisfied by one meal, as did my 72 hour fast. Living off 600-800 calories daily for weeks on end strangely never had this effect. Something about complete fasting makes your body scream out for food, similar to how it forces you to make up for lost time after not sleeping. 8 hours won’t cut it, your body is going to get what it missed out on.

Moving forward
My goals haven’t changed, so I’m still going back to my usual calorie restriction and extended fasting once Reta arrives. What has changed is I now see the value in high calorie days after extended fasts. They provide an excellent opportunity to truly change my relationship with food. I think I’m going to do these ~2,000-2,500 calorie days every once in a while from here on out with 2+ hours of cardio so that I still achieve my usual deficit and don’t feel guilty.

Last edited:
Well at least you listened to your body and gave it the nutrients it needs. Tbh that’s the first positive thing I’ve seen from you in this thread. I will give you props for that though.
I don’t know. I feel good about myself and where I’m going for the first time in over a year. That’s gotta outweigh all the risqué facets of my protocol as long as I don’t die, right?

Day 31

So yeah I'm really curious to know about how the hgh and tirzepatide interact.

I've been on tirz for about 8 months, I want to get more muscular now that I am exercising regularly (NY handball mostly, highly recommend!) but I know that stuff makes you hungry. Seems counter productive to me.

The question I ponder, is the autophagy from HGH more than autophagy from a fasted workout, which is easy on tirzepatide? And how much better are you at working out? Is it worth the increased appetite that comes with it?

Currently have a tb 500 & bpc 157 stack coming in because my knees are damaged from years of living above 250lbs @ 6'2" and I want to boost repair. I'm thinking I should have gotten some hgh or gh analouges as well huh?

Massive win
My most beloved result my fasting and extreme deficits has is that I now hate feeling full. This is wild, because I used to love feeling stuffed and plopping on the couch catatonic. Now, just the idea of that is revolting and makes me feel sick. I literally can’t imagine how I used to enjoy it. This is a huge win for me that I was not expecting.

Sorry to say, this is not from extreme fasting. This is tirzepatide doing it's thing.

This new found awareness of the discomfort of being full far outweighing the rush of overeating is why Sema is being used to treat addiction disorders.

So yeah I'm really curious to know about how the hgh and tirzepatide interact.

I've been on tirz for about 8 months, I want to get more muscular now that I am exercising regularly (NY handball mostly, highly recommend!) but I know that stuff makes you hungry. Seems counter productive to me.

The question I ponder, is the autophagy from HGH more than autophagy from a fasted workout, which is easy on tirzepatide? And how much better are you at working out? Is it worth the increased appetite that comes with it?

Currently have a tb 500 & bpc 157 stack coming in because my knees are damaged from years of living above 250lbs @ 6'2" and I want to boost repair. I'm thinking I should have gotten some hgh or gh analouges as well huh?
Handball sounds like fun! I’m getting off Tirz to start Reta, but the interactions should still be applicable.

The suppression of the GLP-1 should outdo any increased appetite of GH, and slightly increasing the GLP-1 dose to make up for any unwanted GH appetite is always an option, though I doubt it will be needed. HGH is known to be extremely good at burning fat, so I definitely believe it is worth it.

You 100% should still be doing fasted cardio on HGH, the two go hand in hand. You will get way more out of fasted cardio with GH than you were on just Tirzepatide.

I’ve done a lot of research on growth hormone, and I highly suggest getting HGH over a GHRP/GHRH. It is superior in every way, including for healing and fat loss.

Sorry to say, this is not from extreme fasting. This is tirzepatide doing it's thing.

This new found awareness of the discomfort of being full far outweighing the rush of overeating is why Sema is being used to treat addiction disorders.
You really think so? This same effect happened after I took a week break from Tirz, so I’m not sure I believe that it was the cause. And this is a week break off of taking 2.5 mg/week, so any remaining amount in my system would have been minuscule.

You really think so? This same effect happened after I took a week break from Tirz, so I’m not sure I believe that it was the cause. And this is a week break off of taking 2.5 mg/week, so any remaining amount in my system would have been minuscule.

Yeah they did a clinical trial on weight regain after tirzepatide, and it was something like 80% of the placebo group gained back 60% of the lost weight. It's safe to assume that's appetite returning as the drug wears off.

Personally, if I miss a dose for a while yeah my appetite returns, but it really is like a delay over an extended period of time. I was experimenting with stacking sema/tirz for a bit and it led to a stall. But no regrets because I think stalls can actually increase progress because they lead to landslide progress once you push through them.

Touchdown! Retatrutide, HGH, and GHK-Cu have arrived!!!!

New Protocol

Compound DoseNotes
Retatrutide 4 mg/weekWeekly injection
HGH4 iu/day2 IU 2x/day, fasted cardio
GHK-Cu2 mg/day0.5 mg, 4x/day

Time to really get this cut started! I conceived of this protocol over a month ago, and the compounds are finally arriving. I’m so excited!!! Testosterone will most likely be here by Friday. I also have a very nice little surprise incoming, but more on that later...

Now that this protocol is truly beginning, I will be reporting how it unfolds. I think the interesting part will be seeing how all these compounds interact with each other in a fasted state and how dramatic of results we can get. It will also be interesting to see how Retatrutide performs, considering it is such a new compound.

I have put a lot of research into this protocol, and I think we are going to see some amazing results.

Back