Exploring the human limits of weight loss, my ongoing experiment

ShredSeason

The idea
My latest bulk went out of hand. I ended up falling back into old habits and gaining much more weight than I would have ever wanted. I decided it was time for a change. I began researching the physiology behind fat loss and various methods and compounds that have produced extraordinary results. I grew interested in finding out just how much someone can lose in a short amount of time and began an extreme experiment on myself to achieve that goal. I encourage you to read this with an open mind and purely for the entertainment of seeing what I am doing and what will happen. I make no mention of this being safe or “right” and am not advocating for anyone to try anything like this. I am simply detailing my experience.

Where we are now
I am nearly one month into the cut and have lost 27 pounds in 24 days. I do 24 hour fasts every day, only eating a very small dinner of 500-600 calories, 800 max. I also completed a 72 hour water fast. Full electrolyte and vitamin supplementation is what makes this possible. Without the electrolytes, I would be wholeheartedly fucked.

As far as compounds go, I am currently on TRT, which is a constant in my life and Tirzepatide. I will gradually be introducing additional compounds and practices as the cut progresses.

Where we are going
This upcoming second month is an exciting one, as it is the month the extreme side of this cut really gets going. Tirzepatide will be switched out for Retatrutide. HGH with fasted cardio will be added in for fat loss, sleep, and autophagy, GHK-Cu as well. T3/T4 will be introduced later in the month in order for beautiful synergy with the GH and to force my metabolism into continuimg to run at full force despite extreme caloric deficits. Muscle loss is inevitable, but weight training will be introduced to signal my body that we still need to keep some of it.

The 24 hour fasts will remain, but I will be doing more extended water fasting than the first month and adding in dry fasts for additional autophagy. This is the part I am really not looking forward to, as I fucking love water. Since I now have a 3 day water fast under my belt, I am really interested in going for a 7 day. I want to really push my limits and explore the mental journey of that, but I’m going to play it by ear. Honestly, I’m pinging around the idea eventually going fir 30 days or even longer. My body can eat my fat.

Onto the most controversial portion of this cut that many of you were already anticipating. DNP cycles lasting 2-3 weeks be introduced a couple weeks into the second month. Dosages will range between 250 and 500 mg. Each cycle will be followed up by at least 2 weeks off the compound. This is the aspect of the cut I am most nervous about, but it is also the part that will produce the truly unreal results we’re looking for. Here are my rules for mitigating as much risk as I can:

1. 500 mg is the absolute max, no exceptions.
2. Electrolytes and copious amounts of water will be a constant
3. Should peripheral neuropathy or any other serious side effects energy, the cycle will immediately be terminated
4. It should go without saying that no dry fasts will happen during these cycles
5. Vitals will be tested daily

This cut should not take longer than 5 months, and there are other compounds I am interested in experimenting with in the later months. I will likely be cycling on clen during the off cycles of DNP, with the first cycle beginning in the third months. L Carnatine, Cardarine, and 5-Amino-1-MQ (not during DNP due to temperature increase) are other compounds that have piqued my interest that I may experiment with. I may run Anavar and Yohimbine at the very end of my cut, in the final 6 weeks or so.

Key Concerns

Aromatization:
I haven’t had issues with this before, and I am hoping that I do not now. I have an over 6 month stockpile of pharmaceutical Anastrozole perscribed by my doctor to deploy if I absolutely need to, but I would like to avoid that if possible. I have even flirted around with the idea of running a low dose of Primobolan to combat aromatization and avoid having to take an AI, but running primo honeslty sounds pretty silly during a cut like this. It would however have the added benefit of working to hold onto muscle.

Loose Skin: This one fucking sucks and I am taking as many measures as I can to mitigate it, GHK-Cu, HGH, water fasts, dry fasts, I’m trying to do it all. If anyone knows of anything else that can fight this, do let me know. I have resigned myself to the fact that I still will likely have some loose skin that will have to be taken care of under the knife, and I will be preparing my finances accordingly.

Blood Pressure: I’ve had problems with this before and am worried that TRT and some other compounds I’ll be introducing may take this too far. I am also perscribed 50 mg of Adderall daily. Despite this, the constant fasting I’m doing should help a lot. I will be keeping my eye on it regardless.

Sleep: Testosterone makes it hard for me to sleep and fasting doesn’t help. I’m really hoping GH fixes this for me, I’m also open to using melatonin if need be.

Conclusion
Assuming I survive, I truly think we will see some extraordinary results from this. I have never heard of someone deploying all of these methods together, and I am confident that the amount of weight loss will be shocking and perhaps even outside the boundaries of what we generally believe to be possible. The DNP cycles, extreme ongoing caloric deficits, and fasts should be the main drivers of this weight loss. Everything else will assist these by pushing them to maximum effectiveness. I will be updating you throughout these coming months. I am so far very much happy with the results and feel quite well all things considered.

DNP has arrived!!!
Time to see how far we can take this cut
96AD19DB-9205-439F-940C-B438883F4DF1.jpeg
Got sponsored by @FatPharms , received in just 5 days. I’m going to start the cycle in a few days with a DNP log. Gonna do a burn test in a couple hours. I’ll let y’all know how it goes and post up a screenshot of the vid. I’m so excited!

DNP has arrived!!!
Time to see how far we can take this cut
View attachment 272887
Got sponsored by @FatPharms , received in just 5 days. I’m going to start the cycle in a few days with a DNP log. Gonna do a burn test in a couple hours. I’ll let y’all know how it goes and post up a screenshot of the vid. I’m so excited!
What dosage are those caps ?

What dosage are you planning to use, and for how long ?

Touchdown! Retatrutide, HGH, and GHK-Cu have arrived!!!!

New Protocol

CompoundDoseNotes
Retatrutide4 mg/weekWeekly injection
HGH4 iu/day2 IU 2x/day, fasted cardio
GHK-Cu2 mg/day0.5 mg, 4x/day

Time to really get this cut started! I conceived of this protocol over a month ago, and the compounds are finally arriving. I’m so excited!!! Testosterone will most likely be here by Friday. I also have a very nice little surprise incoming, but more on that later...

Now that this protocol is truly beginning, I will be reporting how it unfolds. I think the interesting part will be seeing how all these compounds interact with each other in a fasted state and how dramatic of results we can get. It will also be interesting to see how Retatrutide performs, considering it is such a new compound.

I have put a lot of research into this protocol, and I think we are going to see some amazing results.
I'm not trying to be a bitch or anything, but I'm just saying I've been on sema since mid-may and I'm down almost 70 pounds. That's just over 2 pounds per week on average. That's beautiful.
I don't understand why you guys need to stack glp-1's and peptides, amphetamines, dnp and hgh just to lose body fat. I'm only on 1.75mg/week of sema and I find it so easy to maintain a healthy deficit, I almost feel like a cheater. People ask me what I've been doing and i almost don't want to talk about it because it doesn't even feel like an accomplishment - it's been that easy.
Why you guys feel the need to load up on drugs is beyond me. Maybe you can explain it.

I'm not trying to be a bitch or anything, but I'm just saying I've been on sema since mid-may and I'm down almost 70 pounds. That's just over 2 pounds per week on average. That's beautiful.
I don't understand why you guys need to stack glp-1's and peptides, amphetamines, dnp and hgh just to lose body fat. I'm only on 1.75mg/week of sema and I find it so easy to maintain a healthy deficit, I almost feel like a cheater. People ask me what I've been doing and i almost don't want to talk about it because it doesn't even feel like an accomplishment - it's been that easy.
Why you guys feel the need to load up on drugs is beyond me. Maybe you can explain it.
You’re not being a bitch, I know what I’m doing is extreme. I feel the need to push the envelope because of how much GLPs free me from myself. I’ve felt like fucking powerless to food my entire life. Tirz and Reta have been a true miracle. If these drugs take away my appetite, then I might as well take it as far as I can. This became my thought process after learning about them.

I’m fucking sick of my weight. I wasn’t always obese, but between being fat and having 132ng/dl test levels, I feel like I’ve lost my entire youth. I just want it to be done. Over with. I want to experience life, to be respected by others, to be attractive, to feel good about myself. I don’t think I’ll gain it back, but if I do, at least I can say I experienced life, if only for a short time.

About amphetamines: I’m not trying to stack Adderall, but I’m in a really rough spot. I was put on it for ADD on and off for the last 10 years. My dependency is insane. I want to get off it, it’s too dangerous to run with these compounds, but I just don’t know how. I might try to ween myself off and replace it with Modafinil or Semax/Selank.

Good shit on the weight loss. 70 pounds is fucking amazing.

There's nothing to ween off with Adderall. I took it for the last 7 years and at the beginning of 2023 I just stopped cold turkey on caffeine and adderall. Was totally fine and now I take it once every few weeks at most.

Stop being lazy and making addict excuses.

The fact that you're using tirz/reta and adderall and DNP is perhaps the most retarded thing I've ever seen on this site.

There's nothing to ween off with Adderall. I took it for the last 7 years and at the beginning of 2023 I just stopped cold turkey on caffeine and adderall. Was totally fine and now I take it once every few weeks at most.

Stop being lazy and making addict excuses.

The fact that you're using tirz/reta and adderall and DNP is perhaps the most retarded thing I've ever seen on this site.
Not sure what you had going on in your life when you quit, if anything at all, but I work around 12 hours/day, 6-7 days a week. I know how my body reacts to cold turkeying a 50mg perscription, don’t really care how yours does. Maybe I’m weak, maybe my work is mentally taxing, maybe it’s both. Either way, if I had to choose between being called lazy by someone on an internet forum for tapering off a perscription or quitting cold turkey and allowing my work performance to diminish, I’d choose to be called lazy by someone on an Internet forum.

Well for starters, you should understand that the effectiveness of these weight loss drugs, along with the exact mechanisms for how people become and stay obese, are largely misunderstood and vary widely from person to person.

GLP-1's existing at all are a step in the right direction, and you should respect that some people will not get the same results at the same dosages as you. These drugs will affect people differently and some will not be as lucky to nail it as quickly as you and without experimentation. I really wouldn't hold it against somebody who does not get the same results at the same dosages as you.

----
Personally, I'm on about 10mg of Tirz per week (6.6mg every 5 days) and I've lost about 35lbs since April. It's about the same as 2mg or Sema/week. I am by no means on a strict regimen as far as diet and exercise.

I tried MOTS-C as well to help with my exercise issues, and I can't say it did much except cause terrible injection site reactions and psychosomatically push me to exercise more regularly. I have TB-500 & BPC-157 coming in to help with latent joint issues due to living with obesity that are showing themselves post workout. I just like peptides and want to try more of them, they're exciting!

I have been on Adderall since my youth, on and off. I will say this, it does not keep your weight down after 5+ years of usage. It kept me skinny in college, but I got into GLP's partially BECAUSE even when I was on an extended Adderall binge I lost no weight, in fact I gained it. So don't assume people are stacking it for weight loss fact of the matter is some people just are dependent on stimulants.

mmm depends on dosage etc.. u can get phycosis or have withdrawals esp if higher doses.. its meth, affects dopamine so stoping of course will cause issues with energy levels, emotions etc. infact u can have long term issues coming off of speed/adderal... depends on the person, if used extended or rapid release/abused. I am sure if worried about coming off, has felt crappy days never took adderal. that being said if taking normal ADD doses, 4 days will be not fun and get better for the next 2-3 weeks. Some people will have issues with focus energy for months or years as it essentially re wires ur brain... this goes for all drugs that affect mood dopamine and serotonin like opiates or antidepressants, no free lunch.

You’re not being a bitch, I know what I’m doing is extreme. I feel the need to push the envelope because of how much GLPs free me from myself. I’ve felt like fucking powerless to food my entire life. Tirz and Reta have been a true miracle. If these drugs take away my appetite, then I might as well take it as far as I can. This became my thought process after learning about them.

I’m fucking sick of my weight. I wasn’t always obese, but between being fat and having 132ng/dl test levels, I feel like I’ve lost my entire youth. I just want it to be done. Over with. I want to experience life, to be respected by others, to be attractive, to feel good about myself. I don’t think I’ll gain it back, but if I do, at least I can say I experienced life, if only for a short time.

About amphetamines: I’m not trying to stack Adderall, but I’m in a really rough spot. I was put on it for ADD on and off for the last 10 years. My dependency is insane. I want to get off it, it’s too dangerous to run with these compounds, but I just don’t know how. I might try to ween myself off and replace it with Modafinil or Semax/Selank.

Good shit on the weight loss. 70 pounds is fucking amazing.
I hear you brother and I understand. It's a tough spot to be in all by yourself. If I didn't have extreme difficulty with dieting I wouldn't be on semaglutide. I've struggled. I'm struggling right now. I'd like to wake up tomorrow and be at my goal weight but it's not going to happen that way. I know I'm going to get to that weight no matter what this time, which is a tremendous fuckin feeling, but it has to happen slowly, safely, and sustainably.
I think you guys could be more minimalistic about things if you really dug deep, but I'm not in your shoes.
Just try to be safe bro.

Staying on adderall explicitly for the cut or you need it via RX? Thats a ton of addy and it fucks with your dopamine so unless you honestly need it, id lose it, add Proviron in place of it or just up the Tirz dose.

The 4iu of HGH will work. Iv'e done it.

Staying on adderall explicitly for the cut or you need it via RX? Thats a ton of addy and it fucks with your dopamine so unless you honestly need it, id lose it, add Proviron in place of it or just up the Tirz dose.

The 4iu of HGH will work. Iv'e done it.
For the RX. I’m working on cutting down, I’m at 30 mg most days now. Can you tell me a little bit about proviron being used in place of it? That sounds interesting.

I'm honestly a bit worried for you. Dnp is a tool that can be relatively safe if you follow certain guidelines. The problem is your excitement over smashing weight off your body will likely influence you to want to increase doses to unsafe levels. Take a breath, step back, and research a bit more before going all in with dnp.
If you understand all the risks and still want to use dnp just be safe. Good luck and enjoy watching the fat dissappear

I'm honestly a bit worried for you. Dnp is a tool that can be relatively safe if you follow certain guidelines. The problem is your excitement over smashing weight off your body will likely influence you to want to increase doses to unsafe levels. Take a breath, step back, and research a bit more before going all in with dnp.
If you understand all the risks and still want to use dnp just be safe. Good luck and enjoy watching the fat dissappear
Thank you, these are the things I need to hear. I took a step back today and thought a lot about my health. I am 100% getting off adderall. It is way too fucking dangerous to keep using with the things I’m running. I’m also looking into things to protect and repair my heart, liver, and kidneys. My biggest rule for this cut is to not use excessive doses of anything, high normal is the absolute limit. The only reason I capped DNP’s top dose all the way at 600 is because I’m under the assumption that it’s equivalent to 400 for a normal person due to the drug’s weight dependency; but if that isn’t the case, I’ll limit my top dose to 400 instead.

why would you do this when you can just do a ketogenic diet and lose a pound a day being healthy? LOL.

You are way overweight so something like keto will work for you for a while and quite well. Even just a low fat diet high in protein with some carbs will cause you to lose weight at a similar weight. The measures your taking are completely unnecessary and retarded at your stage. Because where are you going to go from there other than death? What is your plan afterwards?

.Because where are you going to go from there other than death? What is your plan afterwards?
I mean I guess there wouldn’t be anymore plans if I was dead. I’m pretty sure I am keto, but I understand that’s not what you were getting at. The DNP, planned T3/T4, and my caloric restriction and fasts are the things you think are retarded, right? I won’t argue that they’re not. Effective as fuck though.

I mean I guess there wouldn’t be anymore plans if I was dead. I’m pretty sure I am keto, but I understand that’s not what you were getting at. The DNP, planned T3/T4, and my caloric restriction and fasts are the things you think are retarded, right? I won’t argue that they’re not. Effective as fuck though.
The worst thing that happens with an overdose of GLP1s is you puke your guts out for a week and need IV fluids.

The worst thing that happens with DNP is that you melt the eyeballs out of your skull or suffer crippling neuropathy so that every step feels like walking on razors.

The urge to see the scale move as fast as possible by throwing every possible med at it seems to me like a hyperfocus behavior, not a lifestyle change you're doing. I get the urgency to make up lost time, but these meds aren't going anywhere. They aren't getting taken away.

They work, and they do it consistently and predictibly, and they take time. And I think it will be much easier for future you to achieve and STAY at your goal in, say, two years if you get there with all your organs intact than if you get there a bit sooner but having done permanent damage.

I just meant keto while eating more calories. How much test are you using? I’m pretty new to hormones so I don’t know much about that but would think test and good diet with GH would be a healthier way to do things. Maybe clen or just ephedrine. I don’t really like that stuff. Ever try kratom? Just an herb, suppress appetite like mofo. Energy up the ass. Or even some clean opiates like no tylenol or bullshit healthier than DNP imo.

The worst thing that happens with an overdose of GLP1s is you puke your guts out for a week and need IV fluids.

The worst thing that happens with DNP is that you melt the eyeballs out of your skull or suffer crippling neuropathy so that every step feels like walking on razors.

The urge to see the scale move as fast as possible by throwing every possible med at it seems to me like a hyperfocus behavior, not a lifestyle change you're doing. I get the urgency to make up lost time, but these meds aren't going anywhere. They aren't getting taken away.

They work, and they do it consistently and predictibly, and they take time. And I think it will be much easier for future you to achieve and STAY at your goal in, say, two years if you get there with all your organs intact than if you get there a bit sooner but having done permanent damage.
You’re absolutely right, it is a hyperfocus behavior. I’ve never thought about it that way, but it definitely has become my latest obsession. I do worry about permanent damage to my organs. I have made a rule to not use excessive doses of any of these compounds, and I’m supplementing to protect my organs, hopefully it’s enough…
I just meant keto while eating more calories. How much test are you using? I’m pretty new to hormones so I don’t know much about that but would think test and good diet with GH would be a healthier way to do things. Maybe clen or just ephedrine. I don’t really like that stuff. Ever try kratom? Just an herb, suppress appetite like mofo. Energy up the ass. Or even some clean opiates like no tylenol or bullshit healthier than DNP imo.
I’m using 175 mg/week, a standard TRT dose. My HGH dose is normal too. I agree with you that reasonably-dosed test and gh are much healthier than DNP and T3, probably healthier than Retatrutide too. I’ve tried Kratom, but I’m allergic to opiates, so it’s a no go for me.

Back