Exploring the human limits of weight loss, my ongoing experiment

ShredSeason

The idea
My latest bulk went out of hand. I ended up falling back into old habits and gaining much more weight than I would have ever wanted. I decided it was time for a change. I began researching the physiology behind fat loss and various methods and compounds that have produced extraordinary results. I grew interested in finding out just how much someone can lose in a short amount of time and began an extreme experiment on myself to achieve that goal. I encourage you to read this with an open mind and purely for the entertainment of seeing what I am doing and what will happen. I make no mention of this being safe or “right” and am not advocating for anyone to try anything like this. I am simply detailing my experience.

Where we are now
I am nearly one month into the cut and have lost 27 pounds in 24 days. I do 24 hour fasts every day, only eating a very small dinner of 500-600 calories, 800 max. I also completed a 72 hour water fast. Full electrolyte and vitamin supplementation is what makes this possible. Without the electrolytes, I would be wholeheartedly fucked.

As far as compounds go, I am currently on TRT, which is a constant in my life and Tirzepatide. I will gradually be introducing additional compounds and practices as the cut progresses.

Where we are going
This upcoming second month is an exciting one, as it is the month the extreme side of this cut really gets going. Tirzepatide will be switched out for Retatrutide. HGH with fasted cardio will be added in for fat loss, sleep, and autophagy, GHK-Cu as well. T3/T4 will be introduced later in the month in order for beautiful synergy with the GH and to force my metabolism into continuimg to run at full force despite extreme caloric deficits. Muscle loss is inevitable, but weight training will be introduced to signal my body that we still need to keep some of it.

The 24 hour fasts will remain, but I will be doing more extended water fasting than the first month and adding in dry fasts for additional autophagy. This is the part I am really not looking forward to, as I fucking love water. Since I now have a 3 day water fast under my belt, I am really interested in going for a 7 day. I want to really push my limits and explore the mental journey of that, but I’m going to play it by ear. Honestly, I’m pinging around the idea eventually going fir 30 days or even longer. My body can eat my fat.

Onto the most controversial portion of this cut that many of you were already anticipating. DNP cycles lasting 2-3 weeks be introduced a couple weeks into the second month. Dosages will range between 250 and 500 mg. Each cycle will be followed up by at least 2 weeks off the compound. This is the aspect of the cut I am most nervous about, but it is also the part that will produce the truly unreal results we’re looking for. Here are my rules for mitigating as much risk as I can:

1. 500 mg is the absolute max, no exceptions.
2. Electrolytes and copious amounts of water will be a constant
3. Should peripheral neuropathy or any other serious side effects energy, the cycle will immediately be terminated
4. It should go without saying that no dry fasts will happen during these cycles
5. Vitals will be tested daily

This cut should not take longer than 5 months, and there are other compounds I am interested in experimenting with in the later months. I will likely be cycling on clen during the off cycles of DNP, with the first cycle beginning in the third months. L Carnatine, Cardarine, and 5-Amino-1-MQ (not during DNP due to temperature increase) are other compounds that have piqued my interest that I may experiment with. I may run Anavar and Yohimbine at the very end of my cut, in the final 6 weeks or so.

Key Concerns

Aromatization:
I haven’t had issues with this before, and I am hoping that I do not now. I have an over 6 month stockpile of pharmaceutical Anastrozole perscribed by my doctor to deploy if I absolutely need to, but I would like to avoid that if possible. I have even flirted around with the idea of running a low dose of Primobolan to combat aromatization and avoid having to take an AI, but running primo honeslty sounds pretty silly during a cut like this. It would however have the added benefit of working to hold onto muscle.

Loose Skin: This one fucking sucks and I am taking as many measures as I can to mitigate it, GHK-Cu, HGH, water fasts, dry fasts, I’m trying to do it all. If anyone knows of anything else that can fight this, do let me know. I have resigned myself to the fact that I still will likely have some loose skin that will have to be taken care of under the knife, and I will be preparing my finances accordingly.

Blood Pressure: I’ve had problems with this before and am worried that TRT and some other compounds I’ll be introducing may take this too far. I am also perscribed 50 mg of Adderall daily. Despite this, the constant fasting I’m doing should help a lot. I will be keeping my eye on it regardless.

Sleep: Testosterone makes it hard for me to sleep and fasting doesn’t help. I’m really hoping GH fixes this for me, I’m also open to using melatonin if need be.

Conclusion
Assuming I survive, I truly think we will see some extraordinary results from this. I have never heard of someone deploying all of these methods together, and I am confident that the amount of weight loss will be shocking and perhaps even outside the boundaries of what we generally believe to be possible. The DNP cycles, extreme ongoing caloric deficits, and fasts should be the main drivers of this weight loss. Everything else will assist these by pushing them to maximum effectiveness. I will be updating you throughout these coming months. I am so far very much happy with the results and feel quite well all things considered.

ADD often comes with "impulse control" issues and "risk taking"..... truly go talk to a therapist even online better help... do 3 sessions at least and hopefully they can help make u realize u want to be skinny cause its healthy but becoming UNHEALTHY physically and mentally to try and be healthy is paradoxical.

there is a reason people dont do this and a reason why those who do are OK with dying young.....

to land in hospital cause ur curious is pretty wild... or cause long term damage... for what? to in 5 years get bed ridden and sickly ?

slow is the way, potassium isn't going to do shit for ur kidneys and prob will have to restrict it as they start to fail... compounds are bad enough, but u literally have to piss out ALL the fat, and when u do that fast its VERY taxing on them... also the faster you loose weight the looser your skin will be...

loose the GHK cu it will do nothing for u besides harm ur kidneys and give u coper toxicity lower ur zinc and cause skin to be worse. its a topical compound... if u must just use GHK basic.. but seriously no one has ever gotten much from GHK other than scar tissue.. topically it works but also can make things worse...

DNP neurotoxic take with GLP that slows digestion and excretion of said neurotoxin (no blood test will show BTW). than take herbs and other shit that mess with enzymes for excretion AND than steroid. just a recipe for major issues.

HGH will of course make ur water rentention worse really no reason for it atm, often fat people have high GH/IGF anyway.. and yes your guts are prob full of shit which adds weight make sure ur getting enough fibre and water probiotics etc.

I think everyone here expects you to one day just not come back... as want to ramp things up if dont loose weight for a couple weeks all while of course could be adding muscle aswell from steroids or heart growing etc. you may think thats funny but vast majority will think ur doing far more harm than good and likely will end in ambulance at min. like that lady who kept taking GLP so could loose weight for her daughters wedding and died.. sounds alot like ur mentality although want to take 5 more drugs and want to loose more and faster....
I agree fully. I morbidly come here waiting to either hear some terrible medical incident or just stop posting all together…

OP, you may be gambling your health right now even more than being obese with this level of drug abuse you’ve reached. For the sake of your loved ones at the very least drop DNP while you’re taking adhd and GLP-1 drugs (especially ones that aren’t even past phase 3 trials). This isn’t even including the hormone therapy. Your family and friends won’t care how much you weigh if you’re in a casket.

Question​

Is ECA stack less dangerous than Adderall? I’m wondering if it doesnt raise heart rate and blood pressure as much.
Jesus man no.. stop... dont be adding ephedrine and high dose caffeine and aspirin.. ur asking for ur kidneys to explode and heart to stop... you sound like ur anorexic and should only seek mental help.

no drugs are safe for u at this point as will be abused and cause self harm...

this isn't a joke or a diss. you need a DR and truly ask you to consider this.

IF want to be healthy u will loose weight slowly, also better for ur skin.. if u want to kill yourself take DNP GLP Steroids thyroid meds randomly as think u r going to work some magic and synergy...

slow is steady and steady is fast.... rapid weight loss is dangerous in and of itself, adding drugs makes it worse.. its your life, but its pretty clear u want to take every weight loss medication known to man and take them all in high doses and together..

your already loosing a tonne of weight, plenty of dangers with water fasting as it is.. makes u more prone to intestinal blocking ALONG with GLP is going to increase ur risks of this never mind other drugs.

may consider that you are entering a psychosis from adderal and need mental help, this scrubbing toilet with toothbrush thought thoughts ur having.

VERY CONCERNED man... seriously its one thing to loose weight, but tossing 5 things at something that 1 or none would be more than enough. im telling you its bad news, catch covid during taking all that shit and rapid weight loss severe calorie restriction and ur organs will shut down and overheat(esp with DNP) and will be no warning, just over. all for what? better off just going on meth or heroin...

also such things permanently or long term mess with your metabolism so once u stop it will be ALOT harder to keep weight off and undoubtedly with also cause mental struggles and abuse of substances...

PLEASE SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!! YOU DONT WANT TO HARM YOURSELF! even though u may be angry at yourself for letting yourself go self inflicted pain and chemical injury is not the way!

Last edited:
Jesus man no.. stop... dont be adding ephedrine and high dose caffeine and aspirin.. ur asking for ur kidneys to explode and heart to stop... you sound like ur anorexic and should only seek mental help.

no drugs are safe for u at this point as will be abused and cause self harm...

this isn't a joke or a diss. you need a DR and truly ask you to consider this.

IF want to be healthy u will loose weight slowly, also better for ur skin.. if u want to kill yourself take DNP GLP Steroids thyroid meds randomly as think u r going to work some magic and synergy...

slow is steady and steady is fast.... rapid weight loss is dangerous in and of itself, adding drugs makes it worse.. its your life, but its pretty clear u want to take every weight loss medication known to man and take them all in high doses and together..

your already loosing a tonne of weight, plenty of dangers with water fasting as it is.. makes u more prone to intestinal blocking ALONG with GLP is going to increase ur risks of this never mind other drugs.

may consider that you are entering a psychosis from adderal and need mental help, this scrubbing toilet with toothbrush thought thoughts ur having.

VERY CONCERNED man... seriously its one thing to loose weight, but tossing 5 things at something that 1 or none would be more than enough. im telling you its bad news, catch covid during taking all that shit and rapid weight loss severe calorie restriction and ur organs will shut down(esp with DNP) and will be no warning, just over. all for what? better off just going on meth or heroin...
Thanks for your concern. I’m not in psychosis, I know I’m going to die if I keep taking adderall with what im doing. I’m getting off it and am just looking for less dangerous things to treat my ADD and low energy. ECA is readily available, so if it doesn’t raise heart rate and blood pressure too much, I was going to use it until I’m able to get my hands on a non-stimulant like Semax & Selank or Modafinil.

Thanks for your concern. I’m not in psychosis, I know I’m going to die if I keep taking adderall with what im doing. I’m getting off it and am just looking for less dangerous things to treat my ADD and low energy. ECA is readily available, so if it doesn’t raise heart rate and blood pressure too much, I was going to use it until I’m able to get my hands on a non-stimulant like Semax & Selank or Modafinil.
ECA will raise ur BP and heart rate MUCH MUCH higher than adderal and far more likely to have a hemoragenic stroke or heart attack taking that combo... Also will not help focus like adderal.

please talk to your psychiatrist about stopping adderal.

again, adding more drugs is a bad idea...esp in short order..

modafinal is a stimulant... will increase BP and heart rate ~15%... ECA stack will be worse though def dont take that...

and I am not saying its the adderal thats going to put u over the edge its all the other shit, drastic fasting drugs etc etc... AGAIN DNP blood levels will likely be much higher if taking a GLP as slows excretion...

ur adrenals are going to be even more fucked and will become impossible to maintain your weight...

please talk to a DR...

Last edited:
Ok bro that’s all I wanted to know, I won’t touch it.

The doses of everything I take are low, a lot of people here are taking 5x of the exact stuff I’m using + a 19nor, a DHT, and maybe even insulin too. Is what I’m doing really more dangerous than that?
Yes. What you are doing is extremely dangerous and unnecessary to reach your goals. There is no coach or medical provider that would recommend you do this. You are adding things on without much reason to other than impatience and throwing a kutchen sink at a problem. You are trying to rush something that will happen with diet and exercise alone, or even just following the standard dosage protocol for a single GLP1. Dont compare yourself to what other people are doing and if its unhealthy, a lot of it is. You are running an experiment that will likely harm you, perhaps kill you, if it hasnt done damage already. Your body is not a punching bag. There is no need to experiment. This is unsafe. You likely are dealing with severe body dysmorphia or an eating disorder and you need psychological help right now. Please see someone asap and consider getting a lab workup done.

Yes. What you are doing is extremely dangerous and unnecessary to reach your goals. There is no coach or medical provider that would recommend you do this. You are adding things on without much reason to other than impatience and throwing a kutchen sink at a problem. You are trying to rush something that will happen with diet and exercise alone, or even just following the standard dosage protocol for a single GLP1. Dont compare yourself to what other people are doing and if its unhealthy, a lot of it is. You are running an experiment that will likely harm you, perhaps kill you, if it hasnt done damage already. Your body is not a punching bag. There is no need to experiment. This is unsafe. You likely are dealing with severe body dysmorphia or an eating disorder and you need psychological help right now. Please see someone asap and consider getting a lab workup done.
Thanks, getting labs asap. I guess I’m going to have to look into all this more, because I don’t see how people running things much higher than me is safer than what I’m doing, but everyone says it is, so there has to be truth to it. It’s just that when I look at the amounts for each compound I’m using, I see moderate doses and compounds that are often ran together, so it’s hard for me to understand how this is an end up dead situation.

There is lots of interesting info in this thread, but can I ask you why you have made it your goal to explore the human limits of weight loss on your own body?

With chances to make you repeat yourself (have not read the entire thread yet), but why is that your goal?

Now I understand you want to lose a lot of weight fast, and to use "support"; with today's meds while being obese many describe that absolutely possible - and a gl-1 would be almost stupid not to use, since it improves health in obese people on so many areas - but there is a very long way from fast to fastest in terms of the human limit - and I suspect the damages can easily beat the small amount of extra fat you will gain from adding the last amount of PED'S.

Especially I don't understand you considering adding in DNP, remember it's very neurotoxic, the risk profile is high, and even on trt there is a huge chance it will eat heavy into your muscle mass. - Or just the risk of getting insane headaches for days, what will that do to your progress?

This is worth a read:
2,4-Dinitrophenol (DNP): A Weight Loss Agent with Significant Acute Toxicity and Risk of Death

I really hope you truly understand your own risk/reward ratio, because that's what these decisions are made of... Some bodybuilders will take the risk of brain damage or even dying, to win on stage ... esp if competing is their entire life ... but it's hard to grasp.

Especially when your job is important and you need to take adderal, then you should be more worried about your brain.

Substance choice and dose is everything here.
And 600 mg of DNP ... I know guys that have had years of headaches after doing 250 mg for weeks not months.

With that said we are all adults here, so I'm not saying it to try and lecture you... but I find it fascinating trying to understand your choices.

Now disclaimer: I don't know much about peds, meds or drugs (I do have an engineer degree in biomedicine, many years back, which sort of give me an advantage in studying some of it though), and I have been paying some experts for informing me while making my own research: for my own run (that will be nothing close to half as wild as yours) - and I'm here to learn myself.

But still, you are already dropping fat at an insane speed, almost half a kg a day.
Saving a week or two in the end or even a month, hardly seems worth the things you are risking.

You put survival as your success marker, but what if you etc. ends up with Alzheimers or something ...

Notice I'm not bashing the low kcal high diet, fast dropping approach.
And I'm especially not bashing the use of GL-1 antagonists: that is a brilliant invention for someone in your situation, no doubt.

Etc I think this sound interesting and is def fine:
New Protocol
CompoundDoseNotes
Retatrutide4 mg/weekWeekly injection
HGH4 iu/day2 IU 2x/day, fasted cardio
GHK-Cu2 mg/day0.5 mg, 4x/day

HGH def aids fat mobilisation, though being so obese your body will be good a transporting fat to your cells already... it's when you get leaner that aspect becomes a bottleneck.

*Just some information, take it or leave it: I know almost everyone on this board will disagree ... but one of the experts I paid for info: showed me he had run two groups of clients (about 50 in each over time) and given one group 6ui/day the other 2ui/day, and the later had the same fatloss results when it came to fatloss under kcal deficit - he said that was always very consistent: when it comes to gaining on it though esp with trt, more is generally better (he never puts clients higher than 6ui/day though).

You might want to try to lower it to 2iu and see if you still get the same results, it will probably lower the water retention and effect on blood pressure etc.

On the negative side: I haven't been able to find any evidence that HGH helps with loose skin (haven't seen anyone losing weight on GH report it either), where have you heard that?

Do you feel HGH is helping with your recovery? or has helped with your skin? given the low kcals and exercise on this low kcal intake.

Also, GHK-Cu sounds interesting, but have never heard of that before either: do you have some good reliable info on it works? and you have chosen an oral source does that work as well?

Adding TRT can make sense if you are willing to depend on exogenous testosterone for the rest of your life - it will definitely make a massive difference to your drive as well as hold onto your muscle mass.

Notice it's not given t3/t4 will be needed, since GL-1's will boost that as well, if you have an actual slowdown in the thyroid production I would stick to t4, mono therapy seems to be a lot safer: and GL-1's also boost the t4 to t3 conversion. (again, I'm not an expert and know too little about it, but it's what my paid knowledge has told me).

Try to choose the safest route to your goals (speed is a goal!).
And really consider the reward-risk ratio on every single aspect here.

Anyway, no matter what the best of luck to you, don't die mate.
But if you go out in DNP burning flames, I guess you would at least die knowing you have put a massive effort into trying to turn your life around.
I say your chances are better than the soldiers participating in d-day.

Again take my writing for what you want: again, I'm neither experienced or an expert in any of these peds or meds ... and is not experienced in using it either.
The study you sent didn’t say anything about DNP being neurotoxic

A big difference is that you’re in terrible shape and probably health too, so you taking what you see others taking isn’t the same. Your heart and organs are already working harder because of that alone. Enough ppl have given you advice and you just say ok thanks well what about that drug ? Get your ass to work ( 3 x 1hour cardio sessions a day and eat clean) stop posting and start working.

The study you sent didn’t say anything about DNP being neurotoxic
Bro… even the Wikipedia article about DNP discuses its neurotoxicity…

“Individual tolerance to DNP's harmful short- and long-term effects varies greatly.[1] The most common adverse effect reported is a rash, which could be maculopapular, urticarial, angioedema, or an exfoliative dermatitis.[17] Cataracts can form, causing a permanent loss of vision in days to months of usage, and permanent deafness has also been reported.[17][35] Other adverse effects reported include peripheral neuritis, agranulocytosis, and neutropaenia.[17] Negative effects on the central nervous system, cardiovascular system, and bone marrow can occur.[1]“

This shit was banned in the 1930s for a reason. Mixing this on top of the other things you are doing is just flat dangerous. Comparing your dose to those of healthy bodybuilders with years in the gym is also dangerous.

People aren’t telling you this stuff to try and keep you from reaching your goals man, people are worried you are going to cause lifelong issues for yourself or worse. There are many strangers to you expressing serious concern for the dangerous path you are on, they aren’t doing it to be mean.

My absolute limit was DNP 800 , t3 100 , clen 120 , Phentermine 18.75 x4 , ECA, Nicotine gum, GLP's, HGH, 2 hours of 2.0 mph 15% incline, 1200-1500calories.

The cramps were unbareable, first time I cried in years, I was screaming in the middle of the night into my pillow for help but i knew it wasn't coming.

If you take DNP 2x 12 hour dosing lets you dose more (peak concentration of 400x2 is roughly a single intake of 675), but remember GLP slows gastric emptying. Pay attention to your body when you dose up, I started at 100mg of dnp and 4mg of Reta before I did anything else. And I only added clen phentermine and clen at specific times.

Telmistartin, Nebivolol, NAC/TUDCA, Electrolytes, should fix most of the ancillary issues. Most can be montiored at home by feeling, I.E am I light headed standing up? Can I literally feel my heart beat when i grab my arm? What's my BPM? Why the fuck am I out of breathe sitting down on DNP?

Get Labs. Cut out the GHK/Water Fasting for your skin. UNLESS you do 5-7 day water fasts (do not do this on DNP/T3/Clen/Stims).
-------
If I wasn't fucked in the head I'd just do; GLP + Gear + Cardio. But I must have some undiagnosed mental disorder for ADHD and Body Dismorphia so whatever.

Also i didn't do any of this until long after I learned how to diet and train. You can tell me I don't know how to diet and train after doing that. But I built up a solid base of information after losing 150+ pounds without any help at all. I just lost my mind on the last 50lbs.... That's why I'm sitting here on a steroid fourm reading scientific papers, because I already figured out how to do the rest lmao.

"Conclusion
Assuming I survive"

Death doesn't scare me. Suffering does. Assuming you abuse your body and then you instantly die (or heal) is a huge mistake in your thinking.

You can blow out your kidney's and having to go for dialysis for years on end while feeling like shit...
You can destroy your heart so you can't lift more than 2 pounds ever again.
You can have diabetes and getting your leg cut in 10-20 years and so on.

Obv I take stuff so I don't want to come off as a hypocrite. But with that motto of yours its safe to assume you don't give a shit about safety.

Always remember, usually you don't just instantly die.

"Conclusion
Assuming I survive"

Death doesn't scare me. Suffering does. Assuming you abuse your body and then you instantly die (or heal) is a huge mistake in your thinking.

You can blow out your kidney's and having to go for dialysis for years on end while feeling like shit...
You can destroy your heart so you can't lift more than 2 pounds ever again.
You can have diabetes and getting your leg cut in 10-20 years and so on.

Obv I take stuff so I don't want to come off as a hypocrite. But with that motto of yours its safe to assume you don't give a shit about safety.

Always remember, usually you don't just instantly die.
This 100% I would be entirely more worried by long term life altering impact than just straight up dying.

Thanks, getting labs asap. I guess I’m going to have to look into all this more, because I don’t see how people running things much higher than me is safer than what I’m doing, but everyone says it is, so there has to be truth to it. It’s just that when I look at the amounts for each compound I’m using, I see moderate doses and compounds that are often ran together, so it’s hard for me to understand how this is an end up dead situation.
I thought I explained 1+1 doesn't equal 2...

who is doing this same protocol? are they competitive BB? and perhaps use 1 or 2 for a short time? even than its pretty rare such people are healthy and often die in there 50s. moderate dose to BB may not REALLY be that reasonably safe/low dose.

Im not a dr but decreasing speed of excretion of drugs (glp) and taking dangerous drugs is not a great idea... esp when doing fairly intense fasting asking for ur gut motility to stop/get blocked. despite popular belief fasting isn't the best thing and benefits are all from weight loss re inflammation hormones etc...also very much depends on the person.. African and native Americans who are prone to diabetes because have better genetics for fasting may see most benefits as I assume pump out insulin much faster.

slow is the way u dont need to make weight for anything and will be more stable and less damage along the way. plenty of evidence not to crash diet even when morbid obese they keep things as reasonable as possible.

you've done great just keep at it.

this forum is so confusing because i figured everyone who come here realizes its for harm reduction, yet lately it is more people saying the fuck it mentality thinking they will get to their goals and still be alive. What does it matter if you get shredded but cant keep the results without having to run drugs all the time? If trt is a constant in your life then you should know from reading on this forum and watching hundreds of fitness influencers and other BB that with TRT you can lose a ton of weight and get AMAZING Gains. All you need to do is learn the basics and diet well. The Diet is whats the hardest part because it seems like you have a eating disorder, or some kind of pyschological problem. Trust me when I say this Most people who start BB had the same thing.mayeb not both of them but one of them. it happens and we all find a healthier way to figure things out in the end. Everyone here wants to see you get shredded, this isnt a hater forum lol. And the best thing about BB and the Gym is that you literally get out of it what you put into it. So before taking more drugs and doing this crazy ass fasting shit. Ask yourself this Do you actually give your training 100%? Do you stick to your Diet 30 days out of 31? IF either of these are no then you have a long way to go. And no crazy ass amount of drugs or fasting is gonna be sustainable forever. Cheers man i hope you find what your looking for.

You are running a combination of multiple drugs at the same time and /or in succession....non of which is necessary nor recommended and many with dangerous side effects even at low doses like clen and DNP. You do not seem to understand or have a grasp on what each compound does, nor be able to hear from multiple well intentioned people on this thread what you are doing to achieve weightloss is absolutely unnecessary and dangerous. You appear to be in denial despite informed feedback, and that is a bad sign. It's not "go back and do more research" on the drugs. It is STOP ALL DRUGS RIGHT NOW, see a mental health professional, see your medical doctor, request lab work. You can work on diet and exercise under the guidance of a healthcare provider after you have addressed your psychological health and relationship to your body and weight. Maybe consider a GLP1 down the line if you can do it safely at recommended dosing.

I guarantee developing permanent disabilities will not be worth whatever weightloss you may acheive, if any, and especially any that is lasting.

It doesn't matter if you're skinny if you're dead.

Back