Exploring the human limits of weight loss, my ongoing experiment

ShredSeason

The idea
My latest bulk went out of hand. I ended up falling back into old habits and gaining much more weight than I would have ever wanted. I decided it was time for a change. I began researching the physiology behind fat loss and various methods and compounds that have produced extraordinary results. I grew interested in finding out just how much someone can lose in a short amount of time and began an extreme experiment on myself to achieve that goal. I encourage you to read this with an open mind and purely for the entertainment of seeing what I am doing and what will happen. I make no mention of this being safe or “right” and am not advocating for anyone to try anything like this. I am simply detailing my experience.

Where we are now
I am nearly one month into the cut and have lost 27 pounds in 24 days. I do 24 hour fasts every day, only eating a very small dinner of 500-600 calories, 800 max. I also completed a 72 hour water fast. Full electrolyte and vitamin supplementation is what makes this possible. Without the electrolytes, I would be wholeheartedly fucked.

As far as compounds go, I am currently on TRT, which is a constant in my life and Tirzepatide. I will gradually be introducing additional compounds and practices as the cut progresses.

Where we are going
This upcoming second month is an exciting one, as it is the month the extreme side of this cut really gets going. Tirzepatide will be switched out for Retatrutide. HGH with fasted cardio will be added in for fat loss, sleep, and autophagy, GHK-Cu as well. T3/T4 will be introduced later in the month in order for beautiful synergy with the GH and to force my metabolism into continuimg to run at full force despite extreme caloric deficits. Muscle loss is inevitable, but weight training will be introduced to signal my body that we still need to keep some of it.

The 24 hour fasts will remain, but I will be doing more extended water fasting than the first month and adding in dry fasts for additional autophagy. This is the part I am really not looking forward to, as I fucking love water. Since I now have a 3 day water fast under my belt, I am really interested in going for a 7 day. I want to really push my limits and explore the mental journey of that, but I’m going to play it by ear. Honestly, I’m pinging around the idea eventually going fir 30 days or even longer. My body can eat my fat.

Onto the most controversial portion of this cut that many of you were already anticipating. DNP cycles lasting 2-3 weeks be introduced a couple weeks into the second month. Dosages will range between 250 and 500 mg. Each cycle will be followed up by at least 2 weeks off the compound. This is the aspect of the cut I am most nervous about, but it is also the part that will produce the truly unreal results we’re looking for. Here are my rules for mitigating as much risk as I can:

1. 500 mg is the absolute max, no exceptions.
2. Electrolytes and copious amounts of water will be a constant
3. Should peripheral neuropathy or any other serious side effects energy, the cycle will immediately be terminated
4. It should go without saying that no dry fasts will happen during these cycles
5. Vitals will be tested daily

This cut should not take longer than 5 months, and there are other compounds I am interested in experimenting with in the later months. I will likely be cycling on clen during the off cycles of DNP, with the first cycle beginning in the third months. L Carnatine, Cardarine, and 5-Amino-1-MQ (not during DNP due to temperature increase) are other compounds that have piqued my interest that I may experiment with. I may run Anavar and Yohimbine at the very end of my cut, in the final 6 weeks or so.

Key Concerns

Aromatization:
I haven’t had issues with this before, and I am hoping that I do not now. I have an over 6 month stockpile of pharmaceutical Anastrozole perscribed by my doctor to deploy if I absolutely need to, but I would like to avoid that if possible. I have even flirted around with the idea of running a low dose of Primobolan to combat aromatization and avoid having to take an AI, but running primo honeslty sounds pretty silly during a cut like this. It would however have the added benefit of working to hold onto muscle.

Loose Skin: This one fucking sucks and I am taking as many measures as I can to mitigate it, GHK-Cu, HGH, water fasts, dry fasts, I’m trying to do it all. If anyone knows of anything else that can fight this, do let me know. I have resigned myself to the fact that I still will likely have some loose skin that will have to be taken care of under the knife, and I will be preparing my finances accordingly.

Blood Pressure: I’ve had problems with this before and am worried that TRT and some other compounds I’ll be introducing may take this too far. I am also perscribed 50 mg of Adderall daily. Despite this, the constant fasting I’m doing should help a lot. I will be keeping my eye on it regardless.

Sleep: Testosterone makes it hard for me to sleep and fasting doesn’t help. I’m really hoping GH fixes this for me, I’m also open to using melatonin if need be.

Conclusion
Assuming I survive, I truly think we will see some extraordinary results from this. I have never heard of someone deploying all of these methods together, and I am confident that the amount of weight loss will be shocking and perhaps even outside the boundaries of what we generally believe to be possible. The DNP cycles, extreme ongoing caloric deficits, and fasts should be the main drivers of this weight loss. Everything else will assist these by pushing them to maximum effectiveness. I will be updating you throughout these coming months. I am so far very much happy with the results and feel quite well all things considered.

More informed people than me have said that this protocol is insane. All I will say is that the mentality of someone who implements this protocol in your situation and then disregards all the information given with sources in many cases. Does not seem like someone who is putting the work in. How many steps is OP doing a day? how seriously is he taking his cardio?

Finally, I'm not sure what OP means by getting a sponsor by @FatPharms but I think that is highly questionable as a business to indulge someone who is struggling with body dysmorphia/ anorexia. I can understand selling OP DNP as you wouldn't know or he may go to another source that could be lower quality, but I am surprised this account hasn't been called out considering this is a harm reduction forum.

Sorry if it counts as off-topic but the source knows about this thread and is even promoting it in their intro thread...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 15.07.53.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 15.07.53.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
More informed people than me have said that this protocol is insane. All I will say is that the mentality of someone who implements this protocol in your situation and then disregards all the information given with sources in many cases. Does not seem like someone who is putting the work in. How many steps is OP doing a day? how seriously is he taking his cardio?

Finally, I'm not sure what OP means by getting a sponsor by @FatPharms but I think that is highly questionable as a business to indulge someone who is struggling with body dysmorphia/ anorexia. I can understand selling OP DNP as you wouldn't know or he may go to another source that could be lower quality, but I am surprised this account hasn't been called out considering this is a harm reduction forum.
I don’t think that’s fair. They told me to drop everything except my GLP and TRT and strongly advised me to not increase my DNP dose or add any of these other compounds. They can’t force my hand, if I decide to do something stupid despite their warnings then that on me, not them.

The cardio’s getting done, 20 minutes yesterday. I was going harder in the beginning, but I hurt tf out of my leg,
thought I tore a ligament. Even after I got injured, I was walking around the house on crutches to still do my fasted cardio (I’ll admit I stopped that after 3 days, hated that shit lmao.) I’m putting in the work bro, I’m not trying to substitute chemicals for exercise. I like working out and want to get back to lifting and playing sports, I miss it! @FatPharms helped me get back into cardio after recovering enough btw. They told me the benefits of just normal walking, especially at my weight. I always thought you had to do something more intense than that, so I wouldn’t be doing cardio right now if they didn’t explain that to me and link me up to some good articles on it. I guess I was still in the mindset of someone that’s not as fat as I am, so I defaulted to the kind of stuff I’d normally do and I paid the price for it. That injury was really scary.

Last edited:
Sorry for going MIA. I’m really upset right now. I found out my scale’s broken, 8 pound difference stepping on it twice, so I have no way of knowing what my progress was this month. I’ve been getting numbers that just didn’t make sense this entire month, like being the exact same weight after a 48 hour fast. It’s been fucking with my head, but I’ll get over it, gonna get a new scale. I’m glad I got that confirmation.

loose the GHK cu it will do nothing for u besides harm ur kidneys and give u coper toxicity lower ur zinc and cause skin to be worse. its a topical compound... if u must just use GHK basic.. but seriously no one has ever gotten much from GHK other than scar tissue.. topically it works but also can make things worse...

Do you have any research about this CHK-cu thing?

328, 40 pounds down since November 8
Is that 18 kgs in 52 days? ... or so.
346 grams a day or 2,4 kg a week.

That's like a year or two of the typical sema result in 2 months :D

I seem to remember you had already been cutting right?, so this is fat not fluid.

Now this IS an impressive weightloss, but it does not justify using DNP really.
Everything else might be fine in my optics.

You are literally taking years of your brain health and all kind of health problems, for losing like 0,2 kg ekstra a week or so... Not to mention anything above 250 mg DNP can always result in death (or so I saw some experts on the drug stating)... again for what seems to be very little "extra" winnings, if any at all in the bigger picture of things.

death

Neurotoxicity & Neurodegeneration

Btw. I need to get rid of somwhere between 40 and 60 kg myself (but I also hold edem, loads of fluid in my leg and fee, probably close to 10 kg).

I did 3 rounds of RFL, first without any chemical support at all, the other two just on clen and t4 ... the first two rounds I was below 118 kgs, so I could walk like 30-40 km a day ... the last was without much activity. the first two I was around 2.5 and 3,5 kg a week as well for the first 12 weeks.

Obviously, if I was ready for TRT and or hgh that would make a monster difference.

How are your skin coming along btw? guess it's way to early to tell if some of the things you are doing there works.

Last edited:
Do you have any research about this CHK-cu thing?
1 anecdotes of longevity folks having copper toxicity(never mind who knows what other heavy metals make it in there) remedied with zinc... simply calc how much copper ur getting from ghk-cu.. its never been studied obv as not on market.
2.half life is VERY short 30 min or hr...iirc
3 if the idea is to restore youthful ghk (which may or may not really help and perhaps body produces more when your young for cellular turnover?) so if thats the idea u need sustained levels.
4. yes just anecdotes of folks getting lumps when use it long term ie longer than 6 months... most people stop as doesn't do much.

ghk cu is a topical compound imo works like resin-a, however certain people not skin thinking and crepe crinkly skin...

1 anecdotes of longevity folks having copper toxicity(never mind who knows what other heavy metals make it in there) remedied with zinc... simply calc how much copper ur getting from ghk-cu.. its never been studied obv as not on market.
2.half life is VERY short 30 min or hr...iirc
3 if the idea is to restore youthful ghk (which may or may not really help and perhaps body produces more when your young for cellular turnover?) so if thats the idea u need sustained levels.
4. yes just anecdotes of folks getting lumps when use it long term ie longer than 6 months... most people stop as doesn't do much.

ghk cu is a topical compound imo works like resin-a, however certain people not skin thinking and crepe crinkly skin...
Thank you mate, appreciate this.

I see so it's a philosophical critique? (not putting that down btw. but had hoped for some sources or studies to read).

1a. is that not a matter of dose? many people in our community lack copper because they take in lots of magnesium.
1b. you can get your stuff lab tested to know.

2. Well do you know how long it takes to turn these genes on that is said to etc. effect the skin?

3. That's not given, usually the body releases these sort of things in bursts. take HGH etc. Again the body only releases signal chemicals for as long as it takes to etc. turn a gene on or off.

4. lumps, you mean from the injection places? that's likely with any subq injections I guess ... so fair enough... But not sure if I would prefer to get lumps operated away instead of a full tummy tuck etc.

5. Interesting to talk about it topical ... Charles Poliquin swore by Gotu Kola, but he was also selling it to insane prices ... eating lever is also said to help by some.

But for people loosing our amounts of weights, loose skin is a massive concern ... and I dobt there will be less skin a year after by loosing it slow and so on ...

Is that 18 kgs in 52 days? ... or so.
346 grams a day or 2,4 kg a week.

That's like a year or two of the typical sema result in 2 months :D

I seem to remember you had already been cutting right?, so this is fat not fluid.

Now this IS an impressive weightloss, but it does not justify using DNP really.
Everything else might be fine in my optics.

You are literally taking years of your brain health and all kind of health problems, for losing like 0,2 kg ekstra a week or so... Not to mention anything above 250 mg DNP can always result in death (or so I saw some experts on the drug stating)... again for what seems to be very little "extra" winnings, if any at all in the bigger picture of things.

death

Neurotoxicity & Neurodegeneration

Btw. I need to get rid of somwhere between 40 and 60 kg myself (but I also hold edem, loads of fluid in my leg and fee, probably close to 10 kg).

I did 3 rounds of RFL, first without any chemical support at all, the other two just on clen and t4 ... the first two rounds I was below 118 kgs, so I could walk like 30-40 km a day ... the last was without much activity. the first two I was around 2.5 and 3,5 kg a week as well for the first 12 weeks.

Obviously, if I was ready for TRT and or hgh that would make a monster difference.

How are your skin coming along btw? guess it's way to early to tell if some of the things you are doing there works.
30-40 km/day is wild, good shit. How did you even find that much time to do it? That’s like 5 hours/day.

I’ve done countless hours of research on DNP, and I simply do not believe it’s dangerous as long as you do not overdose or dehydrate, which is easily avoidable. The neurotoxicity study you posted isn’t even for DNP, it’s for DNOC and dinoseb, and it was done on in vitro rats. I ran into a phenomenal and exhaustive post from @Type-IIx on DNP last night: DNP is not cardio-, hepato-, nor reno- toxic.

DNP has never been shown to be neurotoxic. Though its side effects are brutally harsh, they do not seem to extend beyond the cycle, no long term damage. Many people cite cataracts. This is extremely rare, especially for men.

The vast majority of the ~49(?) deaths were either caused by industrial exposure or intentional suicide. Of the remaining deaths, most of them were women. Of the remaining deaths, the number of deaths that occurred from adult men not running absolutely ludicrous amounts (over a gram) is profoundly small.

I’m off GH and GHK-Cu for now, but I’ll let you know how it goes when I get back on.

30-40 km/day is wild, good shit. How did you even find that much time to do it? That’s like 5 hours/day.

I’ve done countless hours of research on DNP, and I simply do not believe it’s dangerous as long as you do not overdose or dehydrate, which is easily avoidable. The neurotoxicity study you posted isn’t even for DNP, it’s for DNOC and dinoseb, and it was done on in vitro rats. I ran into a phenomenal and exhaustive post from @Type-IIx on DNP last night: DNP is not cardio-, hepato-, nor reno- toxic.

DNP has never been shown to be neurotoxic. Though its side effects are brutally harsh, they do not seem to extend beyond the cycle, no long term damage. Many people cite cataracts. This is extremely rare, especially for men.

The vast majority of the ~49(?) deaths were either caused by industrial exposure or intentional suicide. Of the remaining deaths, most of them were women. Of the remaining deaths, the number of deaths that occurred from adult men not running absolutely ludicrous amounts (over a gram) is profoundly small.

I’m off GH and GHK-Cu for now, but I’ll let you know how it goes when I get back on.
It was early spring (winter right now) - and I really prioritised it - well also I popped 20 mg of clenbuterol 5.30 each morning, and then I walked again in the afternoon and after work at night ... also loaded my phone up with audio books and took meting calls while walking... but I know that I can't can't do it again... right now it seems unrealistic... I did it 2-3 times over a few years, and now I feel to burned out to do it again (and to heavy and out of shape) ... I think 10 km will be stressed at this point as well... perhaps when I have dropped 40 kg and gotten back into much better shape and everything improves, then I might do it for the last 20 kg or so ... but it was never meant to be permanently... though I think 10 km a day probably is duable.

Sadly I'm quite sure: subtoxic concentrations can protect neurons, but it's very toxic in high concentrations to a variety of cells, especially brain cells.

It's used as an Insecticide.

It's not just a theoretical debate, many that have used it have ended up with chronic brain fog, migraines and worse. And that's just short term effects.

2,4 Dinitrophenol

Typical signs of dinitrophenol toxicity were reported to occur within a few hours following acute exposure to 3–5 mg kg−1 of dinitrophenol. Acute signs of toxicity include elevation of blood pressure, heart rate, and body temperature; headache; and mental confusion.

Btw: the study was on Dinitrophenol herbicides, Dinitrophenol herbicides include DNP :)

Last edited:
Edit (I'm to slow, meat to write):

Sadly I'm quite sure:

It's used as an Insecticide, fungicide and herbicide and are extremely toxic to humans and other organisms. And as far as I understand it, it crosses into the brain, nervous system, and all other human cells rather easily.

I know subtoxic concentrations can protect neurons trough homostasis (as all poisons can in small amounts, it's even thought that's what makes vegs healthy), but it's very toxic in high concentrations to a variety of cells, especially brain cells.

Also it's not just a theoretical debate, I know coaches that have used it on bodybuilding clients, that have ended up with chronic brain fog, migraines and worse. And that's just short term effects.

Dawson and Dawson, 2003;Greenamyre et al., 2010). The dinitrophenolic herbicide dinoseb is also a mitochondrial uncoupler (complex III; Palmeira et al., 1994), that has recently also been linked to Ca 2+mediated activation of pathways implicated in dopaminergic neurodegeneration in vitro (Heusinkveld et al., 2016)

Also, dinitrophenol herbicides have been described for their neurotoxic effects (Heusinkveld et al., 2016).

Last edited:
Sorry if it counts as off-topic but the source knows about this thread and is even promoting it in their intro thread...

And now the source appears!

If I were you, mate, I would definitely pay huge attention to the risk of getting seriously sick: that will be an entire show stopper and quickly reverse everything you are trying to do.

I'm not one of those calling everything you do insane.
Or trying to demotivate you to "just do it without chemical support".

But Risk / Reward Analysis has to be part of your plan.
Your plan to lose all this fat fast makes sense, but not as fast as humanly possible (because that would come at too big a price for certain).

Anyway, enough said, but I seriously hope for your safety.
I need to follow you for months, to motivate myself as well.

PS: Appreciate the GHK-Cu and GH info later on, if you get back to it.

Btw. another thing to remember, is that DNP has been canceled as as a fat loss med for many years, there is not any real good studies on side effects... most we have to rely on is those who get sick when it's used as an Insecticide, fungicide and herbicide, if it's ending up in the drinking water or effects those who works with those things ... these side effects does not get noticed in bodybuilders and such, unless they die or almost die (and I think it's 67, some of by accidental overdosing, even doing it over many days - the problem is it can't be stopped, but sure, risk of death is probably small if you stayed at lover doses, btw. the bw to dose dependency has not been made on obese people, it might be that you only count on your lbm for dose tolerance).

Anyways, if you insist on keep going I wish you the best ... perhaps you will end up proving me wrong.

Do you have any sense of exactly how much the DNP will result in, if it does not make you sick, or hungry, or what else can happen?

What are you expecting on the Pro side of the risk-to-reward evaluation?

Last edited:
I don’t think that’s fair. They told me to drop everything except my GLP and TRT and strongly advised me to not increase my DNP dose or add any of these other compounds. They can’t force my hand, if I decide to do something stupid despite their warnings then that on me, not them.

The cardio’s getting done, 20 minutes yesterday. I was going harder in the beginning, but I hurt tf out of my leg,
thought I tore a ligament. Even after I got injured, I was walking around the house on crutches to still do my fasted cardio (I’ll admit I stopped that after 3 days, hated that shit lmao.) I’m putting in the work bro, I’m not trying to substitute chemicals for exercise. I like working out and want to get back to lifting and playing sports, I miss it! @FatPharms helped me get back into cardio after recovering enough btw. They told me the benefits of just normal walking, especially at my weight. I always thought you had to do something more intense than that, so I wouldn’t be doing cardio right now if they didn’t explain that to me and link me up to some good articles on it. I guess I was still in the mindset of someone that’s not as fat as I am, so I defaulted to the kind of stuff I’d normally do and I paid the price for it. That injury was really scary.
I may have come across as too harsh in the previous post, however, I still think that the source shouldn't be promoting this thread and you shouldn't be on so much stuff, especially when you seem to not have a good understanding of training. I do hope your injury gets better and you achieve your target weight but I hope you can maybe increase the time you allow yourself to achieve it to a more reasonable amount.

Back