ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ExpressPCT, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Yorone

Yorone Junior Member

Can i have ur email address please

gearwolf likes this.
  2. Page 1. Post #1.

MiaRage22 likes this.
  3. MiaRage22

MiaRage22 Member

LOL.............WOW

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  4. Dipshitdave

Dipshitdave Member

Which hcg brand did you use? Hcg has been the only product from express I've been unhappy with. I used hucog and Bayer ovidac and was unimpressed by both.

On IBSA now and its much better imo.

5. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

I used hucog and ovidac. Why u say the ovidac was bad? I mean see my posted image of what showed on the ovidac for the testing kit.

6. Dipshitdave

Dipshitdave Member

I just didnt see the results I expected from previous hcg I've used before hand. Boys didnt swell up any over the course of 2 months with both. Switched to ibsa and within the first vial my low hanging fruit are back.

Every other expresspct product I've used has been phenomenal tho.

7. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

Thats what I got with the Hucog; I literally didn't really see shit swell up until I upp'd the dose to 500mcg 2x a week. Same with the Ovidac; my cycle has been 250mg of test a week; with drol running it for the last 6 weeks; first 10 weeks I was also running 300-400mg of mast e. To be honest yes my balls shrunk; but they are keeping decent size; obviously not the same as if I was running clomid(during pct). But you maybe right and my balls should be bigger in size; but from my experience they aren't peanut size or my finger tip size so who knows if its working or not.

8. ExpressPCT

ExpressPCT Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

15% off all Singapore products!!
    Code- July4TH
    Duration- 48 hours

Happy 4th of July and have a wonderful weekend Meso!!!

9. Liberty99

Liberty99 Junior Member

Hi, any estimated timeline on restocking of arimidex and hcg in Express Domestic or International?

10. ExpressPCT

Hi, We have these in stock via our International line and will have them in our Singapore warehouse hopefully by Friday!

For Express/USA the HCG may be 1-2 weeks but Arimidex should be here within 3 days.

If you email us we can inform you when it is in stock!

11. Jn2k2

Jn2k2 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

12. ExpressPCT

HI, we are looking to get it back in soon! Right now waiting for arimidex to arrive. Aromasin will be available in Express International warehouse shortly too.

Jn2k2 likes this.
  13. penche

penche Member

Nice thanks for input on adex. What brand did you get if I may ask.

14. ExpressPCT

15. desertwarrior

desertwarrior Member

I believe it is the femistra

penche likes this.
  16. ExpressPCT

17. Jn2k2

Jn2k2 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

18. That’s comparing recombinant hcg like ovitrelle which comes in liquid form to urinary hCG like pregnyl. That hucog looks to be urinary hCG like the powder.

19. ExpressPCT

Ah, understood. Thank you for the clarification! And my apologies for the misrepresentation.

20. ExpressPCT

13% off Singapore sale for 48 hours!!
    Code- sing13

Just select the carrier and enter the voucher code at the final part of the checkout process!

Gironda likes this.