ExpressPCT- US and international generic pharma

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by ExpressPCT, Feb 16, 2019.

1. ExpressPCT

ExpressPCT Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

We are having an issue with our back office not saving the coupon settings, would you be able to email us in regards to your order?

2. gearwolf

gearwolf Member

any GER/NL customers that can give feedback on delivery time? package has been stuck at the customs office since the 24th with no updates. obviously nothing ExpressPCT can do about that, just want to check whether that's "normal" duration.

3. Tizzousa

Tizzousa Member

Another package td. Singapore 9 day from order to td!!

ExpressPCT likes this.
  4. ExpressPCT

Thank you for sharing!

5. desertwarrior

desertwarrior Member

@ExpressPCT website won’t work for me. I was wondering if you had arimidex stocked for domestic? Thx

6. ExpressPCT

Server issues as of lately:/. We have it up and running now! adex is in stock currently, if you would prefer to email us directly for order placement, that is entirely fine!

7. ExpressPCT

If possible could you tell us what website issues you ran into? We are constantly looking to improve the website.

8. Kingfato

Kingfato Junior Member

Ordered: 23.05.2019
    Shipped: 27.05.2019
    Delivered: 07.06.2019
    To:Germany

Amazing service. Will gladly reorder again.

9. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

Arrested: 7/6/2019
    Convicted: 1/7/2019
    Released: ?

10. He was sent back in time to be convinced? The long arm of the law now has a time machine. Great! We're all screwed! :D

The service was so good that he's already committed to ordering again before even trying what he bought. o_O:confused:

Fuckin' noobs. Comic relief, if nothing else.

Wheelhouse and Kingfato like this.
  11. Sdryx

Sdryx Member

It’s the eastern calendar... it’s backwards.

Day/month/year...

Tizzousa, Kingfato and MisterSuperGod like this.
  12. Ha that’s how the rest of the world does dates.

Kingfato and MisterSuperGod like this.
  13. The only time i see anyone date that way is when the foreigners do it. Next thing you know, we're trading in MPH for kilometers per sauerbraten and that's when i call it quits and force myself to try and breathe underwater. :mad::D

14. gearwolf

gearwolf Member

who cares about the rest of the world, the american way is the way of the lord and HIS country :p

More on topic, my pack from Singapore has been stuck at my countries customs office since the 24th with no movement still, that teaches me from ordering internationally :( These studies aren't reading themselves, come on modafinil...

15. swoljaman

swoljaman Junior Member

@ExpressPCT is Modafinil still getting restocked soon? Thanks...

16. rickybobby5268

rickybobby5268 Junior Member

Ordered over the weekend, took 3 days until T/A, "express" , way faster than my Intl.

ExpressPCT likes this.
  17. ExpressPCT

Our Modafinil shipment is late but it is en route. We expect to have it with us in stock within 1-2 weeks.

18. ExpressPCT

We write our calendar dates the same way, but have adjusted accordingly to the US way based off previous feedback similar to yours haha. Less confusion is always best!

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  19. Robby550

Robby550 Member

Td. 12 days t2d. Everything accounted for th. Only thing. I got the ovidac hcg and it says IM only. I was under the impression it should be IM or sub cue. Any reason why its just IM. Wish i would have known that i would have got different brand. Can i still use tgis sub cue? @ExpressPCT

20. 13 days from order to td. Everything looks good.