fat newbie here looking for advice for first cutting cycle

devreux

about 8 years ago, i went from 160 lbs skinny to 305 lbs fat ass in one year from psych medicine. i really needed the medicine but i think the doctors gave me a little too much LOL. after a few years and changes in prescription, i got my weight stable to 245 lbs. 2 months ago, my doctor agreed to get me semaglutide to assist with losing more weight. that drug works very nicely but i want more. i'm not trying to look massive, just strong

right now i'm about 19% fat, 14 visceral fat, 232 lbs, 5'11" height, 33 years old. did some research and i finally found a store. i got my first order coming in from europe

i like the dry lean look for myself, so i got winstrol, clenbuterol, and sustanon. will this be too much to do at the same time for a newbie? also i decided to get the juice, not pills (except clen), because i read that pills are toxic to the liver but i don't know how to do an intramuscular injection

please share any comments, references, or suggestions on how to do this in a safe way, or even what a better stack might look like for my next cycle

about 8 years ago, i went from 160 lbs skinny to 305 lbs fat ass in one year from psych medicine. i really needed the medicine but i think the doctors gave me a little too much LOL. after a few years and changes in prescription, i got my weight stable to 245 lbs. 2 months ago, my doctor agreed to get me semaglutide to assist with losing more weight. that drug works very nicely but i want more. i'm not trying to look massive, just strong

right now i'm about 19% fat, 14 visceral fat, 232 lbs, 5'11" height, 33 years old. did some research and i finally found a store. i got my first order coming in from europe

i like the dry lean look for myself, so i got winstrol, clenbuterol, and sustanon. will this be too much to do at the same time for a newbie? also i decided to get the juice, not pills (except clen), because i read that pills are toxic to the liver but i don't know how to do an intramuscular injection

please share any comments, references, or suggestions on how to do this in a safe way, or even what a better stack might look like for my next cycle

If it's working... then dont change anything

Seems to be a psych med/Nutrition problem.

More importantly.... training program/plan?
Macros?

What I'm getting at is, if you cant dial in nutrition and training, the Gear wont do much for you.
As for throwing a bit "Cut stack" of Clen/Winny/Test... bad idea.
You dont know how you react.... and if I (and others who will chime in) cant convince you to NOT run a cycle.... then at least cut the orals... you dont need them.
The gear only works with the food.
Not the other way around.

thank you . i don't have an elaborate plan for nutrition other than just eating smaller portions, which is very easy to do on semaglutide. i eat mostly healthy food. the psych meds have already been adjusted but i have not had the spirit to get serious until recently

for training, also no elaborate plan. just bodyweight exercises at home until i feel confident enough to go to a gym

i'm doing the cycle. i just want to do it safely. wouldn't the gear also help me want to train harder?

Gear is not going to give you discipline, motivation, nor commitment. It boosts aggression, appetite (might make you bloated/fatter), and with the clen and winny it's way overboard. Nobody should run a cycle without tracking calories and their training for a while, long enough to know where they stand in terms of energy requirements, intake, and training response. You can make great gains for years without gear by just dialing in training and getting a grasp of your caloric intake and needs. You're going to waste that gear and just fuck your lipids and hematocrit when you could actually get healthy first before accepting some of the costs of gear use to get more out of training.

i am already disciplined and motivated. i'm here looking for people who are smarter than i am so i can make the best decisions. however, i figure the gear experts are all about efficiency; i.e., doing less work for better results?

that's the entire spirit of even doing gear lol. the whole foundation is cheating. and so i will cheat, too, and no one here is morally better than anyone in this regard. i'm not looking for irrelevant judgments and condescending suggestions from imperfect people

the huge amount weight i gained was legally forced upon me against my will because of my severe mental illness, which has now stabilized, and now i'm ready to move on from that.

anyway, i like the first reply. i'll take out the clen and just do the injections

thank you . i don't have an elaborate plan for nutrition other than just eating smaller portions, which is very easy to do on semaglutide. i eat mostly healthy food. the psych meds have already been adjusted but i have not had the spirit to get serious until recently

for training, also no elaborate plan. just bodyweight exercises at home until i feel confident enough to go to a gym

i'm doing the cycle. i just want to do it safely. wouldn't the gear also help me want to train harder?

You especially should not be blasting gear to do completely untracked training with only bodyweight... especially not without tracking macros.

Dont take this the wrong way.... but you're not there yet.

The HPTA shutdown will out you through hell (especially with your psych meds) and make you dip even lower.
Probably ending up worse than you started... since you wont be able to make body composition changes that are good enough to Warrent the eventual HPTA shutdown and PCT.

Please stay away from gear until you've dialed in Training and nutrition brother.

i am already disciplined and motivated. i'm here looking for people who are smarter than i am so i can make the best decisions. however, i figure the gear experts are all about efficiency; i.e., doing less work for better results?

that's the entire spirit of even doing gear lol. the whole foundation is cheating. and so i will cheat, too, and no one here is morally better than anyone in this regard. i'm not looking for irrelevant judgments and condescending suggestions from imperfect people

the huge amount weight i gained was legally forced upon me against my will because of my severe mental illness, which has now stabilized, and now i'm ready to move on from that.

anyway, i like the first reply. i'll take out the clen and just do the injections

Fuck the cheating part, were all cheating.

It's about wether or not this will actually DO ANYTHING for you.
You'll be further back at the end of this my friend.

Been there, done that.
Running gear while not taking the other aspects seriously will sink you down and eventually you'll understand that the gear is nothing without training and food.

I'm not judging you... that's not my job or my style.
I'm just trying to gice you a real and honest answer based off of my own and MANY people I know.... and their experiences

i am already disciplined and motivated.
really squares with
i don't have an elaborate plan for nutrition other than just eating smaller portions, which is very easy to do on semaglutide.

Am I missing something? If your disciplined then why are you turning to drugs?

bunch of cheaters in here I tell ya
OP, I don't know where to begin. If you aren't trolling I hope some of our good bros can point you in the right direction.

Fuck the cheating part, were all cheating.

It's about wether or not this will actually DO ANYTHING for you.
You'll be further back at the end of this my friend.

Been there, done that.
Running gear while not taking the other aspects seriously will sink you down and eventually you'll understand that the gear is nothing without training and food.

I'm not judging you... that's not my job or my style.
I'm just trying to gice you a real and honest answer based off of my own and MANY people I know.... and their experiences

it's not that i'm not taking it seriously. it's just that i don't understand the benefit of obsessively maintaining microtransactions of everything i eat. half protein, half carbs, and fat is generally in the protein. and yet here we all are ignoring the fact that i've already lost 70 lbs not taking it seriously in this way

this type of record keeping i just don't find necessary. i've lost weight before. i know what works.

regarding the training. i don't intend to stay with bodyweight the entire cycle. i have my own insecurities about working out in a gym while being fat, which is not relevant, since i do not even have the strength to lift 80 lbs right now. i'm not even ready for the gym. the bodyweight plan is not a permanent plan. it's a starting point, and i want to start off strong

it's not that i'm not taking it seriously. it's just that i don't understand the benefit of obsessively maintaining microtransactions of everything i eat. half protein, half carbs, and fat is generally in the protein. and yet here we all are ignoring the fact that i've already lost 70 lbs not taking it seriously in this way

this type of record keeping i just don't find necessary. i've lost weight before. i know what works.

regarding the training. i don't intend to stay with bodyweight the entire cycle. i have my own insecurities about working out in a gym while being fat, which is not relevant, since i do not even have the strength to lift 80 lbs right now. i'm not even ready for the gym. the bodyweight plan is not a permanent plan. it's a starting point, and i want to start off strong
Last reply, and then I'm just going to hope we have an impact. @Silentlemon1011 made an excellent point about the psych issues you inevitably will experience from this. At some point, you are likely to either end up manic on cycle or extremely depressed when it inevitably ends. It is not obsessive to track calories and training, it is fundamental, and everyone here (that A. isn't a troll, or B. is still here to tell the tale of their training success after PEDs) does it actively or has done it to such an extent so as to understand their deviating from maintenance at LEAST.

Losing fat from coming off presumably antipsychotic meds which are notorious for causing obesity and fucking up lipids is easy. Using semaglutide for appetite makes this effortless. That does not demonstrate even the barest level of discipline.

This is not a good idea for you.

You don’t need steroids. They will not help you lose fat.
you need to eat 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight and track everything from workouts to food.
you need to eat in a deficit.
learn how to train. Hire a good personal trainer or coach. You’re not ready for steroids.
you don’t have the knowledge needed, nor the discipline to actually do the minimal which is track your food.

Seems like you are well above %19bf. People on here are going to hate you for not tracking your food. Since you are going to do it either way sticking with just testosterone is best so you can tell what it's doing. Winstrol is pointless, as you said earlier it's to get a hard look and you're way too fat to tell the difference. 250 is enough for most people to get results on their first cycle of after 6 weeks you feel good bump it up to 500 for the last 6 weeks

Seems like you are well above %19bf. People on here are going to hate you for not tracking your food. Since you are going to do it either way sticking with just testosterone is best so you can tell what it's doing. Winstrol is pointless, as you said earlier it's to get a hard look and you're way too fat to tell the difference. 250 is enough for most people to get results on their first cycle of after 6 weeks you feel good bump it up to 500 for the last 6 weeks
thanks bro. i'm exactly 19% bf i measure every morning. maybe the heading of my post is confusing LOL. appreciate the advice

Exactly. Everyone on the internet is sub-20%. He's probably close to 40% bf.

Gear does affect your mental health. Whether during or after, it will affect it. If you did/do have some serious disorder that caused you to be 5150’ed, are you willing to risk your mental health for using steroids to lose a few lbs? And perhaps causing another 8 year stint being drugged out of your mind? Just my two cents. Whatever you decide, good luck. Stay safe.

Sponsors