fat newbie here looking for advice for first cutting cycle

Gear does affect your mental health. Whether during or after, it will affect it. If you did/do have some serious disorder that caused you to be 5150’ed, are you willing to risk your mental health for using steroids to lose a few lbs? And perhaps causing another 8 year stint being drugged out of your mind? Just my two cents. Whatever you decide, good luck. Stay safe.
good point. my deal at first was that i was not taking my meds. that's why i got 5150'd. but now that i'm a little older, i get regular psych checkups and have a good relationship with my doctors. my whole situation is stabilized and i intend to keep it that way by sticking with mymeds this time. if i need an extra chill pill or two, i will get them easily

it's not that i'm not taking it seriously. it's just that i don't understand the benefit of obsessively maintaining microtransactions of everything i eat. half protein, half carbs, and fat is generally in the protein. and yet here we all are ignoring the fact that i've already lost 70 lbs not taking it seriously in this way

this type of record keeping i just don't find necessary. i've lost weight before. i know what works.

regarding the training. i don't intend to stay with bodyweight the entire cycle. i have my own insecurities about working out in a gym while being fat, which is not relevant, since i do not even have the strength to lift 80 lbs right now. i'm not even ready for the gym. the bodyweight plan is not a permanent plan. it's a starting point, and i want to start off strong

I hope I'm wrong.

Good luck brother.

alright, boys. my gear will arrive in 2-3 more weeks. i've decided i'm doing this cycle with or without your support :D :cool: feel free anyone who might want to share some good and helpful sources of information for newbies other than "don't do it," or i can do my own research thoroughly. thanks @Silentlemon1011 for the useful advice, and i'll share a before and after for the peanut gallery

i am already disciplined and motivated. i'm here looking for people who are smarter than i am so i can make the best decisions. however, i figure the gear experts are all about efficiency; i.e., doing less work for better results?

that's the entire spirit of even doing gear lol. the whole foundation is cheating. and so i will cheat, too, and no one here is morally better than anyone in this regard. i'm not looking for irrelevant judgments and condescending suggestions from imperfect people

the huge amount weight i gained was legally forced upon me against my will because of my severe mental illness, which has now stabilized, and now i'm ready to move on from that.

anyway, i like the first reply. i'll take out the clen and just do the injections
I agree with most of the advice here.

With what you've lost already, obviously you have some discipline for yourself.

I'd caution against using anabolic steroids if you suffer mental health issues because it's likely to aggravate them. Health is important.

But if you do decide, I'd use only one compound. Testosterone propionate. Keep it at 500mg a week, dose even every other day. If you get to feeling bad, the propionate will clear out very quickly once you stop.

AAS WILL AFFECT YOUR MENTAL STATE. PERIOD!!! That cannot be overstated. And often the effects are long lasting or permanent.

Diet and training is even more important.

But, since you're not going to listen to advise from people who have used this stuff for years. Then good luck and peace out.

alright, boys. my gear will arrive in 2-3 more weeks. i've decided i'm doing this cycle with or without your support :D :cool: feel free anyone who might want to share some good and helpful sources of information for newbies other than "don't do it," or i can do my own research thoroughly. thanks @Silentlemon1011 for the useful advice, and i'll share a before and after for the peanut gallery
Track your food and follow an actual progressive overload routine like DC training. The drugs don’t do anything without the stimulus from food and training. I think you’re going to waste your gear and your money otherwise. If you want to lose weight then go jog abd eat less. Gear is for building and maintaining muscle. No other advice is needed.

I agree with most of the advice here.

With what you've lost already, obviously you have some discipline for yourself.

I'd caution against using anabolic steroids if you suffer mental health issues because it's likely to aggravate them. Health is important.

But if you do decide, I'd use only one compound. Testosterone propionate. Keep it at 500mg a week, dose even every other day. If you get to feeling bad, the propionate will clear out very quickly once you stop.

Diet and training is even more important.
5cc of test prop a week for a first cycle with virgin muscle? I give him maybe a week.

5cc of test prop a week for a first cycle with virgin muscle? I give him maybe a week.
That's sorta my point.

You've got to be serious about it at that point.

It'll hurt like a bitch at first. And it should.

But if he's not even lifting 80lbs natty, what's the point of gear in the first place? It's not going to help him like he thinks it will. If it does anything at all except jack up his attitude and give him acne at best. Put him back in the nuthouse at worst.

And if he can stand the prop at a blast dosage, then maybe he'll get serious.

I just hope it works out for him.
Haha

I’m curious. Already having been diagnosed with mental illness, how do you think you’re going to feel when you come off and your hormones are all screwed up, or even on cycle and your hormones get out of whack?
you’re going to mess yourself up honestly.
You’re not prepared to do this.

That's sorta my point.

But if he's not even lifting 80lbs natty, what's the point of gear in the first place? It's not going to help him like he thinks it will. If it does anything at all except jack up his attitude and give him acne at best. Put him back in the nuthouse at worst.

Haha

Some guys have to learn it that way.
I didnt listen to fuck all maybe 15ish years ago... prop and lack of proper training/knowledge and nutrition humbled me, real quick

I’m curious. Already having been diagnosed with mental illness, how do you think you’re going to feel when you come off and your hormones are all screwed up, or even on cycle and your hormones get out of whack?
you’re going to mess yourself up honestly.
You’re not prepared to do this.
devreux.

This above is a real relevant question.

Coming off the gear sucks. Bad. In fact it sucks so bad, some people never come off and wind up on trt, or basically addicted to the gear for life. Because if they ever stop, they run the risk of growing man boobs, never getting erections again in the worst situations. And going through depression to some extent, often severe at best.

Definitely something to really think about.
I don't mean to be callous. But you very well could put yourself back in the mental hospital.

about 8 years ago, i went from 160 lbs skinny to 305 lbs fat ass in one year from psych medicine. i really needed the medicine but i think the doctors gave me a little too much LOL. after a few years and changes in prescription, i got my weight stable to 245 lbs. 2 months ago, my doctor agreed to get me semaglutide to assist with losing more weight. that drug works very nicely but i want more. i'm not trying to look massive, just strong

right now i'm about 19% fat, 14 visceral fat, 232 lbs, 5'11" height, 33 years old. did some research and i finally found a store. i got my first order coming in from europe

i like the dry lean look for myself, so i got winstrol, clenbuterol, and sustanon. will this be too much to do at the same time for a newbie? also i decided to get the juice, not pills (except clen), because i read that pills are toxic to the liver but i don't know how to do an intramuscular injection

please share any comments, references, or suggestions on how to do this in a safe way, or even what a better stack might look like for my next cycle
Longer/ easy cardio. Walk 5-6 miles a day for 4 months. You'll look and more importantly, feel amazing. I guarantee your attitude on life will be nothing but positive. Then jump in.

How did you put on 50 pounds of muscle in the 8 years?

Last reply, and then I'm just going to hope we have an impact. @Silentlemon1011 made an excellent point about the psych issues you inevitably will experience from this. At some point, you are likely to either end up manic on cycle or extremely depressed when it inevitably ends. It is not obsessive to track calories and training, it is fundamental, and everyone here (that A. isn't a troll, or B. is still here to tell the tale of their training success after PEDs) does it actively or has done it to such an extent so as to understand their deviating from maintenance at LEAST.

Losing fat from coming off presumably antipsychotic meds which are notorious for causing obesity and fucking up lipids is easy. Using semaglutide for appetite makes this effortless. That does not demonstrate even the barest level of discipline.

This is not a good idea for you.
So many good posts in this thread, it was difficult to pick, but these are the best two.

That's sorta my point.

Haha
i was planning to do just do a little bit less than that anyway :cool: i'm not trying to be the Hulk or do any competitions. my real intention is to just see some short term cosmetic results and then continue with casual maintenance, and really i'm about 25 lbs overweight; after reading some threads, this is not the worst point to start. this way, i will have confidence to get more serious. but really i will never want to be big. i will never want to look like i take steroids

my doctor agreed to get me semaglutide to assist with losing more weight. that drug works very nicely but i want more.
This is the second time I have seen a post about this drug today.

Try dieting and cardio.

Damn.

Get over your insecurities and hit the gym. Lift. Do cardio daily, hard, for 45 minutes, putting your heart rate up around 140.

Track everything you put in your mouth consistently like your life depends upon it.

Then come back here asking us about steroids.

This is the second time I have seen a post about this drug today.

Try dieting and cardio.

Damn.

Get over your insecurities and hit the gym. Lift. Do cardio daily, hard, for 45 minutes, putting your heart rate up around 140.

Track everything you put in your mouth consistently like your life depends upon it.

Then come back here asking us about steroids.
i'll be coming back with pics bro

i was planning to do just do a little bit less than that anyway :cool: i'm not trying to be the Hulk or do any competitions. my real intention is to just see some short term cosmetic results and then continue with casual maintenance, and really i'm about 25 lbs overweight; after reading some threads, this is not the worst point to start. this way, i will have confidence to get more serious. but really i will never want to be big. i will never want to look like i take steroids

Then why in the world would you even consider taking them?

Getting lean can easily be done without the gear. And it's not even as hard a bulking up with gear.

There's no reason to use gear with your goals. And definitely reasons to stay away with your past medical history.