fat newbie here looking for advice for first cutting cycle

BS.

That would mean you added 55 pounds of muscle over the last 8 years while struggling with psychiatric issues and fat gain. You know you did not do that.

Delusional.
^^^
you did not read what i wrote.

over 3 years i went from 305 pounds of FAT. to 250 lbs of FAT. after the semaglutide 4 weeks ago, i'm down to 230 lbs of FAT. nowhere at any point at any time did i say anything about gaining 50 lbs of muscle. so what exactly are you talking about?

Then why in the world would you even consider taking them?

Getting lean can easily be done without the gear. And it's not even as hard a bulking up with gear.

There's no reason to use gear with your goals. And definitely reasons to stay away with your past medical history.
^^^ because my medical situation is very well maintained now that i have insurance; and i'm confident with my own capacity to make reasonable decisions. the medical history was a result of not following treatment and taking medication. and i've been handling it well for years since the last hospitalization. just a little muscle gain is all i need. anything in excess is poison

oh i see what happened. the starting point was not 160lbs, like i said. that's my bad. my starting point before the hospitalization was 180lbs. i gained some muscle but also gained a lot more fat at the same time. the muscle gain was likely from eating a lot of protein and just working with a heavier body, it was not intentional, and not noticeable at all. and these numbers are from an electric scale. i will share a screenshot

Eight years ago, you were 160 pounds.

Right?

Now, if you lost 25, you would be no longer be overweight.

Right again?

You currently weigh 232.

Right?

232-25=207

So 47 pounds of muscle. Not 55.

You are correct. I was way off base. You added 47 pounds of muscle in 8 years.

oh i see what happened. the starting point was not 160lbs, like i said. that's my bad. my starting point before the hospitalization was 180lbs. i gained some muscle but also gained a lot more fat at the same time. the muscle gain was likely from eating a lot of protein and just working with a heavier body, it was not intentional, and not noticeable at all. and these numbers are from an electric scale. i will share a screenshot
So you gained 27 pounds of muscle from not lifting.

Just a reality check here. I am not trying to offend you or be hostile.

It is likely that your weight lean would be right back down at 180 pounds,

ok here we go. how does this look? i did this yesterday
Looks like garbage.

Those things mean nothing. Unless you are doing hydrostatic weighing or dexascan, you can safely ignore all other methods of measuring bodyfat. The margin of error is literally more than the measurement itself, rending it useless.

In the absence of dexascan or hydrostatic weighing, just run a tape measure around your waist at the belly button. Weigh yourself periodically in the am upon waking but after peeing on the scale. Take progress pics.

But start lifting hard and cardio and food and drink tracking, as stated above.

You ought to be able to make a significant difference in your appearance and bodyfat levels before the gear you ordered even shows up in the mail.

Mentally, how are you going to handle stopping? When you cease injecting testosterone, and your levels crash because your body's natural production has been suppressed, there are mental effects.

"I got everything under control" is not an answer. Maybe you do. Now.

But you have never experienced a lack of testosterone in your body before as an adult male. Even those with normal psychiatric profiles go into depression and feel like they have lost something.

How do you know how this will effect you, and how do you intend to handle it when things start to go south mentally? As I just said, this happens even to those who are mentally heathy.

^^^
you did not read what i wrote.

over 3 years i went from 305 pounds of FAT. to 250 lbs of FAT. after the semaglutide 4 weeks ago, i'm down to 230 lbs of FAT. nowhere at any point at any time did i say anything about gaining 50 lbs of muscle. so what exactly are you talking about?

^^^ because my medical situation is very well maintained now that i have insurance; and i'm confident with my own capacity to make reasonable decisions. the medical history was a result of not following treatment and taking medication. and i've been handling it well for years since the last hospitalization. just a little muscle gain is all i need. anything in excess is poison
It's actually going to all be poison.

Because you can gain significant muscle and get leaner without the gear.

Bud, listen, your not even on a regular substantial weight training program. And if you start a gear cycle right now, you'll likely put on more weight, some muscle and some fat, you might get a little leaner, but not substantially.

Then you've got the mindfuck associated with using this stuff, that for you, could very be terrible in consequences. Once you come off, your body will go right back to where it was, possibly fatter, and you will have gained nothing.

On the other hand, clean up your diet, start lifting weights and be amazed. And you get to keep it. And you'll feel better. And you'll not have to endure the mindfuck of coming off.

Ask these other experienced people if I'm not telling you the truth.

I'm done here. You're going to do what you want to obviously. You're not going to listen to any experienced advise, so I'm not going to waste any more time.

Good luck

that is ideal, 180 lbs. i would be happy with 210 lbs if the fat is low
To be clear, that is 30 pounds more than your prior weight, if your 180 was lean. That is more than one cycle. That is more than "a little assistance." That is two or three years of serious, dedicated bodybuilding, which includes training, diet, and hormones.

Low fat 210 at your height is a very impressive physical specimen.

Mentally, how are you going to handle stopping? When you cease injecting testosterone, and your levels crash because your body's natural production has been suppressed, there are mental effects.

"I got everything under control" is not an answer. Maybe you do. Now.

But you have never experienced a lack of testosterone in your body before as an adult male. Even those with normal psychiatric profiles go into depression and feel like they have lost something.

How do you know how this will effect you, and how do you intend to handle it when things start to go south mentally? As I just said, this happens even to those who are mentally heathy.

i have good communication with my psychatrist who will make adjustments as they are needed. i do not intend to harm myself and i am more self aware now to understand my limits and know when things are getting out of control. unfortunately, the neurotypical population might not have this capacity because they will experience changes like that without any experience handling them. i've had many years to learn how to handle any dynamic changes in my mental state

It's actually going to all be poison.

Because you can gain significant muscle and get leaner without the gear.

Bud, listen, your not even on a regular substantial weight training program. And if you start a gear cycle right now, you'll likely put on more weight, some muscle and some fat, you might get a little leaner, but not substantially.

Then you've got the mindfuck associated with using this stuff, that for you, could very be terrible in consequences. Once you come off, your body will go right back to where it was, possibly fatter, and you will have gained nothing.

On the other hand, clean up your diet, start lifting weights and be amazed. And you get to keep it. And you'll feel better. And you'll not have to endure the mindfuck of coming off.

Ask these other experienced people if I'm not telling you the truth.

I'm done here. You're going to do what you want to obviously. You're not going to listen to any experienced advise, so I'm not going to waste any more time.

Good luck

you're right. i said that already lol i'm doing it with or without support.

To be clear, that is 30 pounds more than your prior weight, if your 180 was lean. That is more than one cycle. That is more than "a little assistance." That is two or three years of serious, dedicated bodybuilding, which includes training, diet, and hormones.

well apparently my estimated muscle mass without organs, fat, or bone mass is 177 lbs (sent a screenshot) ..... 180 lbs is a little skinny now isn't it?

BS.

That would mean you added 55 pounds of muscle over the last 8 years while struggling with psychiatric issues and fat gain. You know you did not do that.

Delusional.
Not to mention he can only lift 80lbs.
a lot of strength comes with 55lbs of muscle.

This is 220 lbs 5-11 and 15-20% body fat.

No prior AAS use whatsoever.

I have no doubts he's anywhere close to that.

He doesn't need AAS.

He's going to fuck himself up.
But it's his life.
Peace out and good luck.

Attachments

• IMG_20210530_233533236~4.jpg
    IMG_20210530_233533236~4.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 33
This is 220 lbs 5-11 and 15-20% body fat.

No prior AAS use whatsoever.

I have no doubts he's anywhere close to that.

He doesn't need AAS.

He's going to fuck himself up.
But it's his life.
Peace out and good luck.

well at your recommended stack, maybe i will fuck myself up LOL. this group is so negative it's kinda funny

well apparently my estimated muscle mass without organs, fat, or bone mass is 177 lbs (sent a screenshot) ..... 180 lbs is a little skinny now isn't it?
I already covered your screen shot. Garbage. You cannot rely upon that.

And we ARE NOT NEGATIVE. We're looking out for you. There is a difference.

well at your recommended stack, maybe i will fuck myself up LOL. this group is so negative it's kinda funny
It’s negative? we’re trying to help you. Fuck it at this point. You want to lose fat run 250mg-500mg dnp daily, take 150mcg of t3, 50-100mcg clen.
you’re not mentally okay, you’re delusional. You can barely lift more than a 12 year old but you think you have gained any muscle? You’re obese and won’t listen to any one. Don’t come back here asking for help when you get gyno because you’re fat and more prone to estrogen but have no idea what to do. The only thing you’re going to gain is a nice set tits and water retention.
You’ve shown the mental capability of a toddler.