fat newbie here looking for advice for first cutting cycle

I was thinking this earlier... I expect a Liraglutide/GLP-1 Effect. Lots of guys showing up after losing weight effortlessly and expecting drugs will get them into BB shape.

This one might be a better than average troll, but I expect some.

You got banned? Remember I got banned on BOP for calling a 'veteran' a bitch after he spouted off to me. You still on ASF? I'm not trolling there anymore but that pit is overrun by idiots that think everything is a conspiracy. I saw Wes post today more of his predictions which got me thinking, why? He has been wrong with all his predictions since November but tries to come across like he is always right. Too many mental idiots over there that base their beliefs strictly on politics not to mention the rat owner who harbors rats and of course shit sources.
Oh man, you just set off my phychosis! :eek:
What was your handle over there again?
Yep. It was a disagreement over trying to grow in a deficit at 8% bf. I explained why that is retarded. I pissed off one of their cherished pros as I also told him he didn’t understand how lean a true 8% was and that medically under 8 is considered under fat. I then posted a picture of me at around 12 and he continued to argue saying I’m 8%.
Im still on ASF as bft84 but I only post there randomly it’s hard to get through the dumb shit threads.
I swear to god they arguing with me that I’m 8%

Attachments

• A5E9CEB9-0CFD-4CC2-8ABC-A66A08C73688.jpeg
    A5E9CEB9-0CFD-4CC2-8ABC-A66A08C73688.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
Yep. It was a disagreement over trying to grow in a deficit at 8% bf. I explained why that is retarded. I pissed off one of their cherished pros as I also told him he didn’t understand how lean a true 8% was and that medically under 8 is considered under fat. I then posted a picture of me at around 12 and he continued to argue saying I’m 8%.
Im still on ASF as bft84 but I only post there randomly it’s hard to get through the dumb shit threads.
So you didn't even call someone a name and you got banned? What a bunch of soft cunts! Seriously, fuck those pussies.

well that's not what i implied. but you don't know this so i'll explain it this way: a secure person knows they're imperfect and does not try to pretend that they are. you're just a fake empty shell raging on roids and maybe you need some medication to get to this level of self awareness
Is that what your therapist told you? Does it make you feel better?
“it’s not you, you’re confident and special. It’s them. They’re the mean ones and are shallow.”

Is that what your therapist told you? Does it make you feel better?
“it’s not you, you’re confident and special. It’s them. They’re the mean ones and are shallow.”
i don't see a therapist LOL. i see a psychiatrist. a psychiatrist adjusts medication for people with severe mental illness

So you didn't even call someone a name and you got banned? What a bunch of soft cunts! Seriously, fuck those pussies.
Nope. I did tell Luki (the pro) that he wasn’t an expert at anything except gaining muscle and losing fat and he was drugged out with a blown out waist

Nope. I did tell Luki (the pro) that he wasn’t an expert at anything except gaining muscle and losing fat and he was drugged out with a blown out waist
I don't go to that board often but I might just to fuck with someone one day.....

well clearly you know everything because you showed a picture to overcompensate your lack of communication skills

Damn bro. You look lean as all hell to me.
You said you were at 12?

What ht/wt age is that?

Oh, my bad buddy. Is that what your psychiatrist tells you ?
no when you go to the psychatrist it's like "how does the medication make you feel? any mood changes?" shit like that. strictly drug business. not much conversation

Interesting.

Well congrats on getting those issues you mentioned under control. That's great! And on the weight loss so far.

We do, or I, like help too, so I feel your thought process.

I scanned the posts here and my $0.02 would be to start slow.

Number one though you gotta track you calories, your macros. You gotta know where you are now to know how to drop down. Like if 3000 a day eating now, then you can take it down like 200 calories every 2 weeks or so. But if you don't know the starting point, hard to do.

Then you need a program, one of your own or from a personal trainer. Again, with the mindset of knowing where you are now and having a plan where to go next, with exercises, weights, reps.

Id add in some basic supps too, like a multi vitamin, a joint supplement, vitamin C and D. Calcium. Just some basics for a good foundation as you step up your journey.

Then the roids part. Personally if you want that boost, as one said previously maybe Test Prop would be good as its fast acting and fast clearing, if you have any issues, you can stop it fast. I would say to start, just go with the test. Even just the Sustanon if thats what you already got. I personally wouldnt do the Winstrol or the Clen.

The Clen can be side heavy, and there's steps you can take before that. The Winstrol may hurt your joints, not what you want at this stage in the game.

You could add Caffeine/Ephedrine though, that can be a great, cheap, easy to use combo for energy and weight loss. Can help control appetite a bit too. That with the Test only could be a huge help.

At this point though I'd re-evaluate if you could get into a full gym. I get you have your reasons, but most people Ive heard over years are always inpressed when more beginner types are at the gym. We have all been there. Screw what the haters think. Most will be suportive, and many will be impressed. Most of all though the variety of a full gym could really help boost your results, hardcore!

So start with food, program, maybe a full on gym, then start with low dose test only, with maybe caffeine ephedrine.

Watch your carbs and sugars, and try to do regular cardio. Even just walking. Doesn't matter, just whatever you can do. Start with 10 mins like 5 days a week, and add a minute every day, before you know it you'll be flyin!

You can do it.

Interesting.

Well congrats on getting those issues you mentioned under control. That's great! And on the weight loss so far.

We do, or I, like help too, so I feel your thought process.

I scanned the posts here and my $0.02 would be to start slow.

Number one though you gotta track you calories, your macros. You gotta know where you are now to know how to drop down. Like if 3000 a day eating now, then you can take it down like 200 calories every 2 weeks or so. But if you don't know the starting point, hard to do.

Then you need a program, one of your own or from a personal trainer. Again, with the mindset of knowing where you are now and having a plan where to go next, with exercises, weights, reps.

Id add in some basic supps too, like a multi vitamin, a joint supplement, vitamin C and D. Calcium. Just some basics for a good foundation as you step up your journey.

Then the roids part. Personally if you want that boost, as one said previously maybe Test Prop would be good as its fast acting and fast clearing, if you have any issues, you can stop it fast. I would say to start, just go with the test. Even just the Sustanon if thats what you already got. I personally wouldnt do the Winstrol or the Clen.

The Clen can be side heavy, and there's steps you can take before that. The Winstrol may hurt your joints, not what you want at this stage in the game.

You could add Caffeine/Ephedrine though, that can be a great, cheap, easy to use combo for energy and weight loss. Can help control appetite a bit too. That with the Test only could be a huge help.

At this point though I'd re-evaluate if you could get into a full gym. I get you have your reasons, but most people Ive heard over years are always inpressed when more beginner types are at the gym. We have all been there. Screw what the haters think. Most will be suportive, and many will be impressed. Most of all though the variety of a full gym could really help boost your results, hardcore!

So start with food, program, maybe a full on gym, then start with low dose test only, with maybe caffeine ephedrine.

Watch your carbs and sugars, and try to do regular cardio. Even just walking. Doesn't matter, just whatever you can do. Start with 10 mins like 5 days a week, and add a minute every day, before you know it you'll be flyin!

You can do it.
i appreciate this bro thank you finally

Back