fat newbie here looking for advice for first cutting cycle

oh yeah, i forgot to add, that's the amount i can lift comfortably. i'm too lazy to measure my personal best
You’re WEAK because you have NO muscle. Lift? What lift? How are you lifting it? Wtf does that mean? There’s no lift that 80lbs is not weak besides a dumbbell curl and you sure as hell aren’t doing that

It’s negative? we’re trying to help you. Fuck it at this point. You want to lose fat run 250mg-500mg dnp daily, take 150mcg of t3, 50-100mcg clen.
you’re not mentally okay, you’re delusional. You can barely lift more than a 12 year old but you think you have gained any muscle? You’re obese and won’t listen to any one. Don’t come back here asking for help when you get gyno because you’re fat and more prone to estrogen but have no idea what to do. The only thing you’re going to gain is a nice set tits and water retention.
You’ve shown the mental capability of a toddler.
a toddler will be able to answer simple questions a little more directly LOL.

No responsible source on Meso should sell to this guy.

Let him go to naps.

Then he'll be back here in about three months with questions about why he grew tits and his dick quit working.

I'm out

Last edited:
well clearly your guys' intention is not to help. your intention is not "here is some help. i don't recommend this but, here's where you can find more information at www...." or even, "yeah that's not a good idea but maybe you can something weaker, generally just test supplement the first time." that would be "helping" .... but that's not what you're doing. what you're doing is "i know more than everyone else. and you're stupid. don't ask us again." and now this thread is turning into something else and it's just funny because i've already said i'm doing the cycle with or without your support and yet here we persist

well clearly your guys' intention is not to help. your intention is not "here is some help. i don't recommend this but, here's where you can find more information at www...." or even, "yeah that's not a good idea but maybe you can something weaker, generally just test supplement the first time." that would be "helping" .... but that's not what you're doing. what you're doing is "i know more than everyone else. and you're stupid. don't ask us again." and now this thread is turning into something else and it's just funny because i've already said i'm doing the cycle with or without your support and yet here we persist
Cool story, go cry to your therapist and take some more meds because you’re mentally weak and pathetic and can’t handle life ;)

Hi @Exister0, @Branco!
1627419210380.png

lol you guys thought i was some insecure "alpha bro" -- the gay jokes are funny, keep them coming. now this way everyone will really take you seriously

lol you guys thought i was some insecure "alpha bro" -- the gay jokes are funny, keep them coming. now this way everyone will really take you seriously
You’re seeing a psychiatrist and have to take meds that doesn’t exactly say not insecure and you’re also fat and weak

Got the ban from professional muscle today for being condescending.
It was very unfortunate. Not that you care, but it’s a better topic than this dipshit started
You got banned? Remember I got banned on BOP for calling a 'veteran' a bitch after he spouted off to me. You still on ASF? I'm not trolling there anymore but that pit is overrun by idiots that think everything is a conspiracy. I saw Wes post today more of his predictions which got me thinking, why? He has been wrong with all his predictions since November but tries to come across like he is always right. Too many mental idiots over there that base their beliefs strictly on politics not to mention the rat owner who harbors rats and of course shit sources.
Oh man, you just set off my phychosis! :eek:
What was your handle over there again?

well, genius, severe mental illness requires medication. a psychiatrist adjusts the medication. even a toddler knows that
You’re fat, weak, and have “severe mental illness”, you’re just the beacon of confidence aren’t you

You’re fat, weak, and have “severe mental illness”, you’re just the beacon of confidence aren’t you
well that's not what i implied. but you don't know this so i'll explain it this way: a secure person knows they're imperfect and does not try to pretend that they are. you're just a fake empty shell raging on roids and maybe you need some medication to get to this level of self awareness

Back