DarkSide94

Alright, so here’s a little background on me. I’m 23, about to be 24. I’ve been bodybuilding/training seriously for over 10 years now, and due to a lot of research, some amazing trainers and experienced, older lifting partners, I’ve had my training and nutrition pretty dialed in from the start. I even competed in a larger local NPC show when I was 16 and placed 5th in the novice and 6th in the Open in a class of 17-19 guys. I also work as a nationally certified personal trainer through a top organization so bottom line, even though I'm still on the younger end of the spectrum, I know my stuff.

I have run a couple of short cycles of prohormones about 2.5 years ago that gave me some pretty good strength gains but usually they were during a cut so didn’t put on more then a few pounds of muscle with them. I also tried a test only cycle the december before last, but honestly I believe the gear I was using during the first 2 months of my 12 week cycle was either totally fake or SEVERELY under dosed as the whole cycle of 500/week of test only made me gain about 5-8 pounds on a bulk where my training and diet were as good as they’ve ever been and I had almost no pain the days following injection of my first batch of test before I switched sources and definitely felt the PIP. So anyway I consider this my first real cycle. Also I’m starting this after finally getting back to where I was at at my natural peak after being in a motorcycle accident about a year and a half ago that took me out of training completely for pretty much all of last year. After almost 11 months of nothing but protein, some creatine/preworkout, eating well and training hard I’m back to about

170 around 9-10% body fat at just under 5’9”

I can rep 225 on bench about 5-7 times depending on the day

Squat is 315 for 2-4

Deadlift is 315 for 7 (haven’t gone heavier in a while)

I’m writing this exactly 7 days from my first pin, my cycle is

Dbol weeks 1-4 40mg

Test E weeks 1-12 500/week (1000mg front load)

Arimidex .25mg EOD

Pct: Nolva 40-40-20-20

Clomid 50-25-12.5-12.5

Diet will be to get

200-250g protein

250-350g carbs

50-100g fat

Depending on the day. (I like to do higher carb lower fat on training days, slightly higher fat lower carb on rest days.

Since It has been a week already I’ll give you an update. I went into this with an attitude of “Do everything right, but keep your expectations low” so as to not give into too much of a placebo effect and be able to give an objective report. Well so far everything has been going smoothly, and honestly, I feel great. Not much effect as far as strength or anything yet (maybe able to push for an extra rep or so here and there the last couple days) but I’m starting to FEEL amazing. I guess my body really likes what’s going into it because the last few days I’ve had a huge rise in mood as well as significantly higher energy that seems to come somewhat in waves. I’ve suffered from depression and anxiety on and off for as long as I remember and these last few days it’s become almost non-existent, and I really don’t believe it’s placebo because I was not expecting to feel so good mood wise. Anyway my weight has stayed the same even know I’m eating significantly more then a week or so ago, but I actually think I’ve leaned out and have no signs of bloat or water retention. My muscles are beginning to feel way fuller and pumps in the gym the last 2 workouts have been great. That’s about it for now guys. I’ll post some pics taken 2 days before first pin in a sec.

Last edited:
225 on bench
Squat is 315 for 2-4
Deadlift is 315
500/week of test only made me gain about 5-8 pounds on a bulk where my training and diet were as good as they’ve ever been

training seriously for over 10 years now

Let me be as gentle as possible here. You have NOT been training seriously for 10 years at that age with those end stats. You have been fucking around for 10 years.

How do I know? Because I got better results from a 35 year old novice in less than 4 months and it wasn't even remarkable. That was bog-ass standard for a simple LP.

Those stats and that progresion would be weaksauce for an average 16 year old after one (1) year of training.

Your diet and training were fucking garbage if a bulk only gained 5-8 pounds at your height and weight even if you were natty instead of injecting test.

The rest of your post also strongly suggests that you have no idea what steroids actually do. It also implies you didn't do bloodwork for your previous cycle or this one.

You are weak for your age, small for your height, and outrageously under-everything for a 10 years supposed training history.

You have no business using steroids.

*You also managed to post this log in the wrong fucking sub-forum so your reading comprehension isn't sterling either.

Alright, so here’s a little background on me. I’m 23, about to be 24. I’ve been bodybuilding/training seriously for over 10 years now, and due to a lot of research, some amazing trainers and experienced, older lifting partners, I’ve had my training and nutrition pretty dialed in from the start. I even competed in a larger local NPC show when I was 16 and placed 5th in the novice and 6th in the Open in a class of 17-19 guys. I also work as a nationally certified personal trainer through a top organization so bottom line, even though I'm still on the younger end of the spectrum, I know my stuff.

I have run a couple of cycles of prohormones about 2 years ago that gave me some pretty good strength gains but usually they were during a cut so didn’t put on more then a few pounds of muscle with them. I also tried a test only cycle a year ago, but honestly I believe the gear I was using during the first 2 months of my 12 week cycle was either totally fake or SEVERELY under dosed as the whole cycle of 500/week of test only made me gain about 5-8 pounds on a bulk where my training and diet were as good as they’ve ever been and I had almost no pain the days following injection of my first batch of test before I switched sources and definitely felt the PIP. So anyway I consider this my first real cycle. Also I’m starting this after finally getting back to where I was at at my natural peak after being in a motorcycle accident about a year and a half ago that took me out of training completely for all of last year. After almost 11 months of nothing but protein, some creatine/preworkout, eating well and training hard I’m back to about

I can rep 225 on bench about 5-7 times depending on the day

Squat is 315 for 2-4

Deadlift is 315 for 7 (haven’t gone heavier in a while)

I’m writing this exactly 7 days from my first pin, my cycle is

Dbol weeks 1-4 40mg

Test E weeks 1-12 500/week (1000mg front load)

Arimidex .25mg EOD

Pct: Nolva 40-40-20-20

Clomid 50-25-12.5-12.5

Diet will be to get

200-250g protein

250-350g carbs

50-100g fat

Depending on the day. (I like to do higher carb lower fat on training days, slightly higher fat lower carb on rest days.

Since It has been a week already I’ll give you an update. I went into this with an attitude of “Do everything right, but keep your expectations low” so as to not give into too much of a placebo effect and be able to give an objective report. Well so far everything has been going smoothly, and honestly, I feel great. Not much effect as far as strength or anything yet (maybe able to push for an extra rep or so here and there the last couple days) but I’m starting to FEEL amazing. I guess my body really likes what’s going into it because the last few days I’ve had a huge rise in mood as well as significantly higher energy that seems to come somewhat in waves. I’ve suffered from depression and anxiety on and off for as long as I remember and these last few days it’s become almost non-existent, and I really don’t believe it’s placebo because I was not expecting to feel so good mood wise. Anyway my weight has stayed the same even know I’m eating significantly more then a week or so ago, but I actually think I’ve leaned out and have no signs of bloat or water retention. My muscles are beginning to feel way fuller and pumps in the gym the last 2 workouts have been great. That’s about it for now guys. I’ll post some pics taken 2 days before first pin in a sec.

Kill it bro! Lets see how u do, fuck the haters. Let's see those pics, and looking forward to watching u transform.

Definitely not bad stats for men's physique. 5'9 170 9% BF ur Definitely in solid shape at just 23. Let's see how u do!!!

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuutal!

My first draft was much crueler... I felt bad and dialed it back.

I don't want guys like this to go away... I want them to understand what I didn't when I came here:
That the upper bounds of human performance and physicality where AAS are actually needed to keep up progression/recovery, are far higher than I knew. Further, that simply jacking in AAS to try and "shortcut" that curve doesn't do anything but cause problems.

I know they won't listen, but I am a sucker for tilting at windmills some days.

Worst case scenario:
Your intial cycle wasn't bunk and you just don't know whats up when it comes to diet or nutrition.

Best case scenario:
Your first cycle was bunk and you're about to blow the fuck up and get jacked and ripped and all your dreams will come true.

I wish the best case scenario for all my brothers on here.

Worst case scenario:
Your intial cycle wasn't bunk and you just don't know whats up when it comes to diet or nutrition.

Best case scenario:
Your first cycle was bunk and you're about to blow the fuck up and get jacked and ripped and all your dreams will come true.

I wish the best case scenario for all my brothers on here.
lol, check out the before pics i just posted n tell me what u think ;p

You have a solid natty base. You're quite young for steroids but if you intend this to be your career and your livelyhood, well then more power to you. I assume you've spent many many hours pouring over literature on the short and long term health risks.

Let me be as gentle as possible here. You have NOT been training seriously for 10 years at that age with those end stats. You have been fucking around for 10 years.

How do I know? Because I got better results from a 35 year old novice in less than 4 months and it wasn't even remarkable. That was bog-ass standard for a simple LP.

Those stats and that progresion would be weaksauce for an average 16 year old after one (1) year of training.

Your diet and training were fucking garbage if a bulk only gained 5-8 pounds at your height and weight even if you were natty instead of injecting test.

The rest of your post also strongly suggests that you have no idea what steroids actually do. It also implies you didn't do bloodwork for your previous cycle or this one.

You are weak for your age, small for your height, and outrageously under-everything for a 10 years supposed training history.

You have no business using steroids.

*You also managed to post this log in the wrong fucking sub-forum so your reading comprehension isn't sterling either.

Lol gtf out of here, tell that to the NPC judges that put me over people 10+ years my senior when I was 16 and the magazine that hit me up for an interview after the show. Go back to whatever hole u crawled out of or at least check out my before pics if u think my stats say that my diet and training are shit. Not to sound arrogant, it's just that everything u just said is pretty much bullshit ha

I think the cycle is solid, not really sure why you frontloaded the test E, but that's okay. Beyond that, I think this should workout well for you. I'd try to keep that protein higher, and I like your idea of cycling carbs on training days. I'd even try to time the carbs to pre, intra and post lifting, as well.

Should be solid.

Hmm, I think he gets it grey. I think being on par or better than people with a lot more experience is a pretty decent accomplishment.

I think being on par or better than people with a lot more experience is a pretty decent accomplishment.
As do I...

I will leave him to his thread. My reaction stands. Won't matter to him in any case.

When you win, that argument holds water.

Until then, your 10 years of training was massively inefficient.

Sooo I'm supposed to WIN an UNTESTED NPC show when I'm 16 and natural against a class of 18 guys 6-10 years older then me otherwise my training is obviously inefficient?

heres some pics from the day before that show when I was 16 if u guys r interested btw lol

Attachments

• InkedIMG_2059_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_2059_LI.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 366
  • InkedIMG_2062_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_2062_LI.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 339
  • InkedIMG_2064_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_2064_LI.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 333
  • InkedIMG_2066_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_2066_LI.jpg