First VAR cycle

Here’s some 2 week “progress” pics. My size 2 pants are tight these days :rolleyes: so I am slightly concerned but I am trusting the process and staying consistent on my 1800 calorie 50P/30C/20F split. May tweak it a bit and drop 100 calories a day. My lifts are going up at a greater rate than off cycle so something is happening. I honestly think I need to add more cardio. I do feel my butt shaking a lot more when I walk also so it’s definitely growing. 6 more weeks to go!

Left is 2 weeks ago. Right is this morning.

Attachments

• B7C94A50-C320-42C7-BF87-2D594376EC2E.jpeg
    B7C94A50-C320-42C7-BF87-2D594376EC2E.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 775FC580-AC1E-4D29-B401-02B96521CC11.jpeg
    775FC580-AC1E-4D29-B401-02B96521CC11.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 86
  • D262704E-F93B-4402-9B67-0F69DB8DC291.jpeg
    D262704E-F93B-4402-9B67-0F69DB8DC291.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 107
Thank you! Keeping the faith and working hard. Sometimes you just gotta trust the process.
This is still a hard part for me at times. But I am now on my 4th month in to getting leaner and gaining strength and even now there are still small changes happening so I know that progress is still being made. Cardio is key for me. If I have a couple of days where I half ass it I definitely notice in the way that I feel and look. Just stay on track and you will get there.

Started 10mg yesterday up from 7.5mg. Libido is way up. No other significant sides at this point, and my lifts continue to go up which is great. Here’s another progress pic. March 1 on the left and yesterday on the right. Eating 1800 calories a day. 50/30/20. 6 weeks at 10mg should produce some more great gains. I did incorporate some more cardio in the mornings with workouts in the afternoon. I also stopped the Clenbuterol. No sense in taking a medication with possibly incorrect dosage. I have the Salbutamol on hand and will start that tomorrow as a 4mg/100 caffeine stack 3x a day.

Attachments

• 80522C15-1C46-460B-82A1-BCC01B968EE6.jpeg
    80522C15-1C46-460B-82A1-BCC01B968EE6.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 102
  • C92D3093-C657-4885-9B18-A967D6C7115F.jpeg
    C92D3093-C657-4885-9B18-A967D6C7115F.jpeg
    986.7 KB · Views: 102
Smart move with the clen. With what you’re doing, I’m not even sure you really need a cutting agent. Either way, good job.

Also, if I take 4 mg salbutamol too late in the day, I’m up all night, and wrecking your sleep will do more to interrupt your fat loss than not using cutting agents. I’m not saying don’t try it, I’m just saying to keep this in mind if you start sleeping like shit

Smart move with the clen. With what you’re doing, I’m not even sure you really need a cutting agent. Either way, good job.

Also, if I take 4 mg salbutamol too late in the day, I’m up all night, and wrecking your sleep will do more to interrupt your fat loss than not using cutting agents. I’m not saying don’t try it, I’m just saying to keep this in mind if you start sleeping like shit
Thanks. The plan was to take it at 6am-10am-1pm. I will try it and adjust accordingly.

Thanks. The plan was to take it at 6am-10am-1pm. I will try it and adjust accordingly.
Depending on what time you go to bed (which I am guessing is probably about 10PM based on your first dose) I think 1PM should be ok. I would actually run it at 2/200 if I was doing this. You'll use less salbutamol, and I think you could take it a little later in the day.

But you do whatever works best for you!

Depending on what time you go to bed (which I am guessing is probably about 10PM based on your first dose) I think 1PM should be ok. I would actually run it at 2/200 if I was doing this. You'll use less salbutamol, and I think you could take it a little later in the day.

But you do whatever works best for you!
I will try that to start then. I’m all about starting low to assess for any sides. I am usually in bed by 10-1030 and up by 545. Not optimal but that is life these days.

I will try that to start then. I’m all about starting low to assess for any sides. I am usually in bed by 10-1030 and up by 545. Not optimal but that is life these days.
I only made the comment about dosing because the 4/100 and 2/200 protocols appear to be just as effective based on the study posted. Caffeine is much cheaper than salbutamol, and caffeine seems to generally have less sides.

7-7.5 hours isn't all that bad either. I wouldn't worry about it unless it is really affecting your gym performance and recovery.

I only made the comment about dosing because the 4/100 and 2/200 protocols appear to be just as effective based on the study posted. Caffeine is much cheaper than salbutamol, and caffeine seems to generally have less sides.

7-7.5 hours isn't all that bad either. I wouldn't worry about it unless it is really affecting your gym performance and recovery.
You’re 100% right. I did the math right now and I only ordered 7 boxes of 25 tablets each. I can stretch it with 2/200. I forgot about that study which I’ve commented on these forums. I was going to go straight to 4 due to my previous Adderall use, and possible tolerance to stims.

Well this is one of the heavier menstrual periods I’ve had that I can remember with heavy cramps. I guess it’s my hormones. In 2.5 weeks I’ve been able to go up substantially on all my lifts. It’s pretty wild. I’m at 185 on my hip thrusts and am able to throw 4 sets for 15 reps and I feel like there’s more left in the tank to be honest. My goal was to reach 250 on my thrusts but at this rate I think I’ll blow by that in a couple weeks.

Well this is one of the heavier menstrual periods I’ve had that I can remember with heavy cramps. I guess it’s my hormones. In 2.5 weeks I’ve been able to go up substantially on all my lifts. It’s pretty wild. I’m at 185 on my hip thrusts and am able to throw 4 sets for 15 reps and I feel like there’s more left in the tank to be honest. My goal was to reach 250 on my thrusts but at this rate I think I’ll blow by that in a couple weeks.
Good progress, just remember, progress isn’t always linear, so if you don’t hit that number as quickly as you expect, don’t get discouraged or try to change everything up. So far you’ve done a decent job of sticking to the plan, and remember how much it’s paying off.

Good luck

Good progress, just remember, progress isn’t always linear, so if you don’t hit that number as quickly as you expect, don’t get discouraged or try to change everything up. So far you’ve done a decent job of sticking to the plan, and remember how much it’s paying off.

Good luck

That is 100% correct. 250 is my goal and if I reach it I’ll be ecstatic, anything extra is a bonus. I do notice at 10mg dose I am finally feeling more energy and less tiredness. I did introduce the salbutamol and caffeine so it may be that too. I read last night someone posted that caffeine accentuates the effect of Anavar by 20x. 20x is a hard number to believe, but something is definitely happening at 10mg with caffeine.

That is 100% correct. 250 is my goal and if I reach it I’ll be ecstatic, anything extra is a bonus. I do notice at 10mg dose I am finally feeling more energy and less tiredness. I did introduce the salbutamol and caffeine so it may be that too. I read last night someone posted that caffeine accentuates the effect of Anavar by 20x. 20x is a hard number to believe, but something is definitely happening at 10mg with caffeine.
Keep up the hard work and I’m sure you will nail it sooner rather than later. Then what’s next...315? ;)

I have read that somewhere before and I completely forgot about it, thanks for reminding me.

315 will be the next goal. :oops: I’ll try and find the thread and post the link.

Found it.

Back