First VAR cycle

Short Sunday update. One week on 10mg and the energy and strength gains have been much more noticeable at this dose. No sides to report as of now thankfully. I’m also on 4/100 salbutamol and caffeine 2x a day as I tried 3x and was too jittery. I’ll gradually up the dose to 3x a day this week. Had a non hormonal IUD placed on Thursday which killed my workouts the last 3 days due to cramps, but I was able to hit the stairmaster for 40 minutes each day. Looking forward to hitting it again tomorrow after a few days rest, and finally finishing one of the heavier periods I have ever had.

3 weeks and 2 days today. 5 more weeks to go. I am feeling great on 10mg a day with the salbutamol/caffeine stack. Since I started the salbutamol I’ve also added 20 minutes of stairmaster a day in the mornings and although my midsection isn’t flat or toned yet I feel like it’s coming along nicely, and may not be where I imagine it to be after one cycle. My muscles feel harder and my diet is on point. My butt and thighs are much smaller in the pics but feel bigger and have more jiggle strangely. My diet coach put me on 1590 calories with more carbs than I was eating before so we will see if this works for me as I was at a 50P/30F/20C split. Im now on a 45P/15F/40C split I believe I did that right, correct me if I’m wrong. 145 protein, 140 carbs, and 50 of fat. I may have been eating too much fat for my body type, who knows. No sides really just a slight headache in mornings. My libido is up, and my clit feels slightly bigger but doesn’t look it. My implants are under the muscle and they feel more firm so I’m definitely losing fat on my upper body. I was thinking about upping to 12.5mg of Anavar next week but I feel good on 10mg, and I have to remind myself more is not always better. Maybe the last two weeks I’ll go up to 12.5mg. My initial goals were to build a tank of a booty but Ive realized I have gone into a full cut.

Attachments

• 439754F2-70BE-4DE8-B9B7-16C43246BE4C.jpeg
    439754F2-70BE-4DE8-B9B7-16C43246BE4C.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 81
  • F03EFB0C-EB14-46C0-8B1F-FA217FF2A39E.jpeg
    F03EFB0C-EB14-46C0-8B1F-FA217FF2A39E.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 72
  • 69018E17-9429-43B9-81E5-9D2C56D795A3.jpeg
    69018E17-9429-43B9-81E5-9D2C56D795A3.jpeg
    222.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 80BD0632-6AF0-43F3-8CCE-2894FD23CB96.jpeg
    80BD0632-6AF0-43F3-8CCE-2894FD23CB96.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 88
Great progress! I notice a big difference in your legs/stomach in pictures one and four of your last post. Keep up the hard work! Crazy to see that much work done in under a month! @ForYourEyesOnly

And for pivoting your goal I think that sounds like a better plan. It’s best to get to a body fat percentage you are happy with and then when you want to build your “tank of a booty” you can always put the pedal to the metal at that time.

I agree with @theotherguy that less weight will most likely help with your knee issue.

Last edited:
4 weeks complete today. Lifts continue going up which is good but since about Thursday I have developed some really tight uncomfortable “cramping” in my neck, shoulders, and lower back. It is almost constant and doesn’t feel like soreness. I have started 1g of Taurine since Saturday and today will up it to 2g. I am not sure if this is from the Anavar or the Salbutamol, but it’s even affecting my sleep, so I need to find a solution. I am drinking enough water (1 gallon a day) and my sodium intake is adequate. My diet coach has me on 1600 calories with more carbs and less protein, but I’m not sure if this is a diet issue or an electrolyte issue. I was on 170-190g of protein before and I am now around 145-150g. Carbs are around 140g. Hoping the taurine starts to kick in soon. I’ll post some progress pics tomorrow, but for now I am very proud of my baby shoulders coming along. I am also down 5 lb since starting the salbutamol. :D

Attachments

• 8E8668E3-FE09-4032-908B-1089C57C7428.jpeg
    8E8668E3-FE09-4032-908B-1089C57C7428.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
4 weeks complete today. Lifts continue going up which is good but since about Thursday I have developed some really tight uncomfortable “cramping” in my neck, shoulders, and lower back. It is almost constant and doesn’t feel like soreness. I have started 1g of Taurine since Saturday and today will up it to 2g. I am not sure if this is from the Anavar or the Salbutamol, but it’s even affecting my sleep, so I need to find a solution. I am drinking enough water (1 gallon a day) and my sodium intake is adequate. My diet coach has me on 1600 calories with more carbs and less protein, but I’m not sure if this is a diet issue or an electrolyte issue. I was on 170-190g of protein before and I am now around 145-150g. Carbs are around 140g. Hoping the taurine starts to kick in soon. I’ll post some progress pics tomorrow, but for now I am very proud of my baby shoulders coming along. I am also down 5 lb since starting the salbutamol. :D
Salbutamol can cause hypokalemia (low blood potassium levels). I have found that when I use salbutamol, I also supplement with 100-200g potassium on days I use salbutamol (I don't use it everday) and this has helped me tremendously.

If you decide to take this approach, start low with the potassium and work your way up, as hyperkalemia can cause serious heart issues (better yet, blood work is always a good way of checking). I eat tons of potassium rich foods and I still find that I have to supplement.

Salbutamol can cause hypokalemia (low blood potassium levels). I have found that when I use salbutamol, I also supplement with 100-200g potassium on days I use salbutamol (I don't use it everday) and this has helped me tremendously.

If you decide to take this approach, start low with the potassium and work your way up, as hyperkalemia can cause serious heart issues (better yet, blood work is always a good way of checking). I eat tons of potassium rich foods and I still find that I have to supplement.

Just a quick question. Did you mean 100-200mg or grams? The electrolyte powder supplements I’m seeing are in the 200-300mg range with one or two in the 1000mg a serving range.

I would avoid nutricost. I remember seeing testing done that showed very little if any active ingredient in a few of their products, one of which I remember was tudca

My guess would be the albuterol. Has eating more potassium rich foods help alleviate the cramps at all?

Keep up the great work!

Back