First VAR cycle

I added Yohimbine HCL yesterday after doing some research. So far so good, no upset stomach. Dosing at 0.2mg/kg divided into 3 doses which seems to be the recommendation. The caffeine also seems to be wearing off after a few weeks on, but I’m keeping it at 4mg/100 for the salbutamol and caffeine stack.

I added Yohimbine HCL yesterday after doing some research. So far so good, no upset stomach. Dosing at 0.2mg/kg divided into 3 doses which seems to be the recommendation. The caffeine also seems to be wearing off after a few weeks on, but I’m keeping it at 4mg/100 for the salbutamol and caffeine stack.
Awesome! That should speed things along a bit!

I like to take my yohimbine before fasted cardio in the AM. Not sure if you are doing fasted cardio but that’s a great time to dose it.

Looking forward to your results! By the way just wanted to say you have been keeping a pretty detailed log, keep up the great work!

Awesome! That should speed things along a bit!

I like to take my yohimbine before fasted cardio in the AM. Not sure if you are doing fasted cardio but that’s a great time to dose it.

Looking forward to your results! By the way just wanted to say you have been keeping a pretty detailed log, keep up the great work!
I do my fasted cardio in the mornings. I will make sure to take it first thing when I wake up. Should I be taking the whole dose in the AM?

Damn yohimbine, how you all tolerate it I don't know, I used take stupid amounts of clen 100mcg and caffeine 800mg/day, but when I took yohimbe solo man, I almost passed out. It was 40mg if I remember it right.

Damn yohimbine, how you all tolerate it I don't know, I used take stupid amounts of clen 100mcg and caffeine 800mg/day, but when I took yohimbe solo man, I almost passed out. It was 40mg if I remember it right.
40mg??? Jesus man I'm sure that would fuck anyone up

Just Re read that. Did you mean yohimbe or Yohimbine HCL? They're two different things.

40mg??? Jesus man I'm sure that would fuck anyone up

Just Re read that. Did you mean yohimbe or Yohimbine HCL? They're two different things.
Damn, my bad, I can't say if it's hcl or not, it was weird injectable called superfire or some shit lol. Since where I'm from it is not available in tabs.

Damn, my bad, I can't say if it's hcl or not, it was weird injectable called superfire or some shit lol. Since where I'm from it is not available in tabs.
Oh man I wonder why injectable would be like. I use 5mg and it works well

Oh man I wonder why injectable would be like. I use 5mg and it works well
It was quite a while ago, I was too young back then to understand and just listened to some dude that I got it from lol, I remember injecting 2ml of this shit and it was 20mg/ml I think so 40mg, a bit later shit hit the fan I started panicking and grabbing passengers car seat while driving, I thought damn just not like this if I die wtf what a shame lol... it was panic attack like, first and the last time ever in my life. I hope. Heart felt like running a sprint, only problem was that I couldn't stop. Now I'm kinda suspicious of taking and injecting such unknown shit.

Competitors and normal people alike will post progress pics in either posing suits, bikinis or underwear as sort of a standard.

I may be totally wrong here but since all her posts have seemed like she's really trying to log and get advice, just my take that she's looking for input on her pics from a physique stand point.

But hey, I guess not really my place. It's just there's so few females who post logs here and I know they can be helpful for others who are researching, I wouldn't want them to get deterred from posting

Competitors and normal people alike will post progress pics in either posing suits, bikinis or underwear as sort of a standard.

I may be totally wrong here but since all her posts have seemed like she's really trying to log and get advice, just my take that she's looking for input on her pics from a physique stand point.

But hey, I guess not really my place. It's just there's so few females who post logs here and I know they can be helpful for others who are researching, I wouldn't want them to get deterred from posting
With the childish behavior displayed by some “men” on this forum, it’s no wonder women want nothing to do with this stuff

Back