First VAR cycle

With the childish behavior displayed by some “men” on this forum, it’s no wonder women want nothing to do with this stuff
Right? And the big issue there is it's SO much easier for women to get fucked up by doing things wrong, or getting fake gear. They would really benefit from a reliable source for information.

If you're ever bored, take a half hour and try to see what you can find for legitimate information on a women's figure, physique or wellness cycle either pre contest or off season.... Unfortunately it's so difficult to find

Im flattered, but I’m not going to entertain that commentary. Anyways short update, everything still going well. The only side effect that I had that’s now under control is the ridiculous cramps and spasms that I can only attribute to the salbutamol. I have been taking a scoop of electrolyte supplement daily and it has all but gone away. My lower back still feels tight every now and then. I’ve lost 1” from my waist and 2 pounds since starting the Yohimbine last week. I’ve also incorporated core workouts 4x a week. Diet is going well thankfully. I’ve also noticed my traps have been developing a lot even though I’m not specifically targeting them. I’ll have some progress pics next week.

Im flattered, but I’m not going to entertain that commentary. Anyways short update, everything still going well. The only side effect that I had that’s now under control is the ridiculous cramps and spasms that I can only attribute to the salbutamol. I have been taking a scoop of electrolyte supplement daily and it has all but gone away. My lower back still feels tight every now and then. I’ve lost 1” from my waist and 2 pounds since starting the Yohimbine last week. I’ve also incorporated core workouts 4x a week. Diet is going well thankfully. I’ve also noticed my traps have been developing a lot even though I’m not specifically targeting them. I’ll have some progress pics next week.
Great work! I’m glad the yohimbine started work for you so quickly! 1 inch in a week is no easy task!

Also try taurine it might help with albuterol muscle cramps if they are a nagging issue.

Keep up the hard work!

Taurine for sure, I had abs cramping doing hanging leg raises, I fell on my ass once and then did exorcist pose in the gym in front of people to stop that crazy cramp...

Great work! I’m glad the yohimbine started work for you so quickly! 1 inch in a week is no easy task!

Also try taurine it might help with albuterol muscle cramps if they are a nagging issue.

Keep up the hard work!
Thanks! I’m not sure it was the Yohimbine to be honest. May just be the cumulative effect of everything, worked out this week. I am taking 1000 mg of taurine a day as well.

Taurine for sure, I had abs cramping doing hanging leg raises, I fell on my ass once and then did exorcist pose in the gym in front of people to stop that crazy cramp...
I had the craziest cramp or spasm in my neck yesterday while working out shoulders. Almost dropped a dumbbell on myself! :oops:

If you can handle it all in the AM and not get to revved up from the yohimbine dose. It would be the way I would dose it.
This for sure. Yohimbine HCL is only really effective in a fasted state.
I calculated my dose to be 14 mg but wasn’t sure if that would be too much all at once.
I would start at 5mg and work up to 10mg. I have gone up to 20mg but I'm 250lbs and it had me feeling a little queasy.

Great log BTW.

Thank you. My knee pain has also almost gone away totally since I split up my lower body exercises. I also feel like I’ve made more gains since I started giving myself a bit more rest between workouts. Still on a 5 day split with lower body 3x a week.

Attachments

• 1C256B82-5681-4919-A9BB-83E582972237.jpeg
    1C256B82-5681-4919-A9BB-83E582972237.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 13
Thank you. My knee pain has also almost gone away totally since I split up my lower body exercises. I also feel like I’ve made more gains since I started giving myself a bit more rest between workouts. Still on a 5 day split with lower body 3x a week.
Did you drop Chest work?

Great to hear that your knee pain is almost gone!

Get the frog pumps out of there. They're horrible for your hips. It's a disfunctional joint exercise and not beneficial

Thank you! I have worked harder than usual the 3-4 months and the results are showing. Eating better also with much more protein. I have found a few other exercises that I have been able to modify slightly to isolate my glutes more. I don’t want to tear this knee again, it would be a massive setback.
To isolate glutes, resistance bands are awesome. The big non-slip, thick ones that go around your upper legs/thighs. My girlfriend uses bands and her ass gets super sore from them, she does squats, leg extensions, then 2 or 3 cycles of bands with a 2 min rest between. It is brutal. I've posted pics of her booty in the let's see your ladies thread if you're curious lol XD

I got herhttps://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07TK1RH1M (these ones) and they've held up great. It's been about 15 or 16 months of 2-3x per week use. Instagram influences try to peddle these things for like 20-40 dollars per band. It's stupid. These ones are great for a measly $15. Also you can stack them on top of each other really easily to get the resistance just right.

To isolate glutes, resistance bands are awesome. The big non-slip, thick ones that go around your upper legs/thighs. My girlfriend uses bands and her ass gets super sore from them, she does squats, leg extensions, then 2 or 3 cycles of bands with a 2 min rest between. It is brutal. I've posted pics of her booty in the let's see your ladies thread if you're curious lol XD

I got herhttps://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07TK1RH1M (these ones) and they've held up great. It's been about 15 or 16 months of 2-3x per week use. Instagram influences try to peddle these things for like 20-40 dollars per band. It's stupid. These ones are great for a measly $15. Also you can stack them on top of each other really easily to get the resistance just right.
I will look into those. I have these other rubber ones that are marked as “heavy”. I use them for leg extensions and a sort of modified leg press but I have grown out of them so to speak. I need something with more resistance as I am having to stack up more bands. Thanks!

@ForYourEyesOnly Glad to hear you're still doing well! Idk why but this thread has not shown up for me despite recent posts which is weird. I assumed you werent on meso anymore, but I am happy to have been wrong about that. Your pics are looking great :) keep up the solid work!!

Back