First VAR cycle

My guess would be the albuterol. Has eating more potassium rich foods help alleviate the cramps at all?

Keep up the great work!

Thank you yes. I am back to just the normal lower back tightness that I developed a few weeks ago. That is apparently a usual side with anavar. I purchased an electrolyte powder also to mix with my daily greens that should help.

Quick question. Any disadvantage to going up to 12.5mg and maybe 15mg for my final 4 weeks, dependent on sides of course. Will it be worth it? I get this is a subjective question as everyone is different. At the moment I have 0 sides. The B5 seems to have my acne under control. Dandelion root and celery seed extract have my bloating under control. My clit is slightly harder although I wouldn’t say it’s enlarged per say. My voice has remained the same with no scratchy or sore throat.

15mg is a totally fine dose and you may notice a nice boost from it. I would give it a shot and see how it works! Most women love 15-20mg

Quick question. Any disadvantage to going up to 12.5mg and maybe 15mg for my final 4 weeks, dependent on sides of course. Will it be worth it? I get this is a subjective question as everyone is different. At the moment I have 0 sides. The B5 seems to have my acne under control. Dandelion root and celery seed extract have my bloating under control. My clit is slightly harder although I wouldn’t say it’s enlarged per say. My voice has remained the same with no scratchy or sore throat.
You should be okay to increase it.

However with that being said I would probably keep it the same so your next go you can do 12.5mg or 15mg.

You are getting great results at 10mg.

For example cycle two you could do 12.5mg maybe 12 weeks. And cycle three you could try 15mg for 16 weeks.

Friday update. Honestly I’m not seeing the progress on this new macro plan that I’ve seen on my previous macro plan but I will see these last 4 weeks on the cycle out. Pics are from last Friday (on the left) and today. I have gained 2lb since last Friday, and have been two weeks on my new macros. Still eating clean (1590 cal) and training hard 5x a week, with low intensity cardio 4x a week. I feel like I’m losing some of my thighs and butt and not my midsection where I really want to lose. I do feel more toned and my muscles feel harder though. I don’t want to make any drastic changes at this point of the cycle either. Regardless the journey continues…

The angles of the pics may not be the best also so maybe that’s skewing my view.

Attachments

• F89D88DD-2D1E-4435-B97E-9222D71DB6F0.jpeg
    F89D88DD-2D1E-4435-B97E-9222D71DB6F0.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 7A497EA9-BAAF-415E-971C-6B83F1DF942B.jpeg
    7A497EA9-BAAF-415E-971C-6B83F1DF942B.jpeg
    244.9 KB · Views: 57
Friday update. Honestly I’m not seeing the progress on this new macro plan that I’ve seen on my previous macro plan but I will see these last 4 weeks on the cycle out. Pics are from last Friday (on the left) and today. I have gained 2lb since last Friday, and have been two weeks on my new macros. Still eating clean (1590 cal) and training hard 5x a week, with low intensity cardio 4x a week. I feel like I’m losing some of my thighs and butt and not my midsection where I really want to lose. I do feel more toned and my muscles feel harder though. I don’t want to make any drastic changes at this point of the cycle either. Regardless the journey continues…

The angles of the pics may not be the best also so maybe that’s skewing my view.
I am sure that there is some evolutionary reason why it is harder to loose the fat around the midsection. I have the same issue personally. Also, it seems that most women always loose fat from the areas they don't want to get smaller 1st. May be one of the ladies on the board could chime in and give some guidance here. With that, you have made great progress. Keep it up.

Great work! Stick with it and trust the process.

You increased your carbs a bit correct? My guess would be that the weight is from more water and muscle glycogen due to the increase in carbs.

Do you take your pictures AM or PM?

Great work! Stick with it and trust the process.

You increased your carbs a bit correct? My guess would be that the weight is from more water and muscle glycogen due to the increase in carbs.

Do you take your pictures AM or PM?
Pictures are taken AM right after waking up. That does make sense now that I think about it since I have upped my carbs. Thanks

Here’s another thought and it’s just me thinking here. Since I had lipo done to my abdomen and back, and supposedly those fat cells can’t grow back, would it be safe to assume any fat I do burn from being in a deficit will come from other areas? So using this theory I should possibly not be in that hard of a deficit in order to keep the gains in the thighs and glutes, while working on my core more to tone that area since most of the fat has been removed. I may be overthinking it but it may be something to consider bringing up with my diet coach.

Here’s another thought and it’s just me thinking here. Since I had lipo done to my abdomen and back, and supposedly those fat cells can’t grow back, would it be safe to assume any fat I do burn from being in a deficit will come from other areas? So using this theory I should possibly not be in that hard of a deficit in order to keep the gains in the thighs and glutes, while working on my core more to tone that area since most of the fat has been removed. I may be overthinking it but it may be something to consider bringing up with my diet coach.
The fat cells you had removed will not grow back, that is correct. However you can always add new fat cells, unfortunately our bodies are very efficient at this especially when eating in a caloric surplus.

Also you will still have some fat cells in those areas that will shrink or grow in size depending on what you are doing for training and nutrition.

Fat burners like yohimbine work good for stomach and thighs, especially in women due to the number of alpha 2 receptors in those areas.

You have made some amazing progress in such a short amount of time. Keep working hard and I’m sure you will crush your fitness goals before you know it!

Back