From trt & pizza to hgh & horsefood.

trt15

Hey fellitas,

Let's do a simple bodybuilding log to keep track of my progress and satisfy my Bodybuilding(-OCD) I lately realized I do miss a lot.

Context:

Student atm./ Got fat and out of shape because of "life".

One day I did realize that I actually got fat - then the Idea was to loose that fat. Then I remembered I got a few IUs from lucky circumstances left in the fridge. The rest I'll talk about now.

Was on TRT 105/sust/week for the last yrs/months. No serious BB. Did some Martial Arts, some Gym, some Biking, etc. Sometimes pretty low amount of sports for my personal liking overall.

Hormonitas&Peptides for Cut:

for now:

350eq (50 injected ed)

105 Sust (15ed)

1-2 iu HGH

(Never used GH – so quiet thrilled)

Will add anavar 20-30mg in the last weeks.

I'm now back on Track for circa 6-7 weeks, 4weeks on Hormonas.

“State of body”

I lost ~7 KG total already (was at 90kg 20+ % bf) but was also a lot of water - but for sure also a few kg of fat. Looking like a day and night difference already.

(I'm using caliper methode 3skinfold thechnique)

As for two days ago - bf at ~15%

GOAL Cut/Recomp:

Goal ist to cut in 12-16 weeks total down to <8.5%.

Pictures here are the first 1-2 weeks, not less the 87-88KG. Before adding hormones besides the TRT 105.
View: https://imgur.com/a/JeEW9fT

Since I wasnt eating or training seriously, I realized that im recomping so I extended my cut a few weeks longer since I recognized that is the better approach to go forward.

My body needs to adapt to the seriousness of training & volume - and is responding extremly well to hormones and clean foods. Defenitely recomping and gaing back muscle while using fat slowly (since I had a few kgs. of muscles more back in the day).

Today/atm:

View: https://imgur.com/a/1j8GrYe

In RL already a big difference is visible - despite only 4weeks of hormonas/6weeks of bb nutrition/deficit & one week of Italy holiday in between with a ton of pizza&pasta.

For "reference" - My best bf to date (6-7yr ago):

View: https://imgur.com/a/wpbMM6O
- gh15 times - too much hormones for my frame for sure - but still impressive being my first and only serious approach to reach sub 10%.

My cut is high protein, moder/low fat (alternating non training das/training days), rest carbs

kcal is planned to be dropping gradually over the next 10-12 weeks from 2400-2000 roundabout.

"I CUT TO BULK".
Basically. Summer is already in the latest stage here in Europe. I just want to use my knowledge I accumulated back in the day about BB – and my love for it. And avoid a lot of mistakes I did in retrospect – and see if I get get a really impressive physique over the span of the next 12months.

Bulk is planned to be 6 months on the day – starting in circa 10-12 weeks from a honest 8.5% or lower. I will use the same oils & peptides for the gaining phase. Moderate dosages all. I’ll let food and rest do the rest of the work.

All in all: I did a lot of mistakes back in the day despite training hard, eating a lot & injecting hormones (mostly) test. But I got a lot of knowledge and after many years off no serious BB I want to give it a second try, just for fun and too see what I can build in the next months. I did miss the lifestyle of eating after a plan, training religiously and all that comes with it.

Training has always been more then lifting weights for me. It was my therapy & my hideout. The weights never asked me anything but at the same time have always been there when I needed them. That's that.

(getting a little emotional from very low e2 since bold is acting as an ai for me as I can see now - will up too 350/test week to combat).

I will keep updates regularly - at least all 3-4 weeks from now on.

Big greetings "to all of you" from Germany - and happy if people chime in.

Sponsors

Back