Genghis Pharm - US Domestic

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Genghis Pharm, Dec 11, 2019.

1. iGone

iGone Member

Do you think for a second we're going to allow photoshopped timestamps?
    wrinkled piece of paper with MESO and the date on it or get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.
    additionally, why the fuck would you link a file like that? insert images.

NOBODY CLICK THOSE LINKS

Uttukuxul likes this.
  2. Skorecese

Skorecese Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Lmao he used to times new Roman for his time stamp

3. Jswole220

Jswole220 Member

This shit is such a joke your really not even worthy of a vetting process. No one is even worried about you you fucking clown. You say your focused on quality so you don’t brew many items but in the next breath you talk about the items you’ll be shortly adding? Why not be honest and say as soon as I get some newbies to bight and place orders I should have some more money to buy raws and brew more items. Also my mommy will be giving me some money for Christmas so I can put that towards some more raws and shouldn’t have to use syringe filters and 60ml syringes anymore to brew hopefully by then I can afford a real setup.

4. Uttukuxul

Uttukuxul Member

Imbed images of your lab equipment with the customary crumpled handwritten tag you fucking goofus.

5. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Fuck right off. That is all.

6. You prefer to post minimal "evidence" but we prefer you post more, much more than a single pic with a couple vials in it.

Show us your testing reports, blood work and all that other technical stuff. You surely haven't been brewing blindly for "5+ years"?

You've seen other source intros, so you know what you've brought to the table is literally nothing. Step it up or see yourself out.

7. Uttukuxul

Uttukuxul Member

This. Just wipe the exif and post the pics. I could go grab my old tiggy gear, peel off the labels and run a similar if not better intro than this.

MisterSuperGod and iGone like this.
  8. i'm already getting the Giant/Atlantic Labs vibe from this guy.

This time with the twist of trying to pass off one pic with a few vials for proof, then stating that other sources post too much and he wants to keep it to a minimum.

In other words, we probably won't see any more pics and if we do, it will take page after page of requests while he drags his feet and peddles unimaginative excuses such as:

i'm not at the lab right now.
    One of my partners disapproves of pics.
    OPSEC is too important for more pics.
    i have metadata woes.

Gag me with a stick. This is all getting to be very monotonous and yawn inducing.

iGone, Cityofgrit and Uttukuxul like this.
  9. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Almost as bad as Venom and Venom only offered a couple products too.

I think we can all already agree that this is a failure right out of the gate. Not even worth asking questions. Just don’t order. Enough said.

10. JMpMasterSteve

JMpMasterSteve Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

984 jelly beans. Next contest please

11. Ejetson

Ejetson Member

This guy is doing jellybean contest too??? He’s got my g2g!!!
    985 jellybeans

12. getswole89

getswole89 Member

I think he ran away and is currently trying to come up with a new name for his bath tub "Pharma" operation lol

Go pay to sponsor another forum you fake ass pharma mfer lol

13. Uttukuxul

Uttukuxul Member

I vote for "Lingus Phart"

johntt44 likes this.
  14. He's peeling the label off of his 3 vials as we speak, trying to devise a new way to pass the vetting process without showing us his lack of bountiful stock.

Wash, rinse, repeat with this amateur.

Uttukuxul likes this.
  15. getswole89

getswole89 Member

Hahahaha I'm fuckin dying he's probably sorting through Adobe stock videos right now to find some bs lab walk thru video hahaha

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  16. bigrobbie

bigrobbie Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm in agreement...5 years I'd a long time...Forgive me if asked already, but where did you source?

bolder likes this.
  17. bigrobbie

X2

18. bigrobbie

Let me ask the question on many others minds, I suspect...are you discord sourcing also? If so, enjoy the drama...@Genghis pharma

19. getswole89

getswole89 Member

Mic drop

bigrobbie likes this.
  20. bigrobbie

Did I bring the juice? Lol