Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I've been following some who have attained goal or near goal weight and took a break from Tirz/Sema by stretching the time between injections as long as possible. Based on their reports I think the takeaway is to pay attention to growing food noise, cravings, hunger levels and let that be your guide.
That makes a lot of sense. Thank you for the reply appreciate it.

My friend has taken Sema with great results for two months exactly. She decided to take 3 weeks off so far and was wondering about when she should start up again at the lowest effective dose. I was thinking one more week for 4 total off. Thoughts?
Throughout this thread, cridi and others have discussed 3-month break between cycles

Throughout this thread, cridi and others have discussed 3-month break between cycles
Thank you for the reply Appreciate it
Yes, I have read and followed this thread from the start but I couldn’t remember exactly the time.
I’m wondering since she only did two months and followed the recommended dose chart she never exceeded .5 mg if that has an effect on the time off.
Essentially she never wants to take more then .5 so 4 weeks at .25 and 4 weeks at .5 and then a break.
You think one month or 5 weeks off should work since she is only doing 1/3-1/4 of the cycle? Or is my reasoning completely flawed

Thank you for the reply Appreciate it
Yes, I have read and followed this thread from the start but I couldn’t remember exactly the time.
I’m wondering since she only did two months and followed the recommended dose chart she never exceeded .5 mg if that has an effect on the time off.
Essentially she never wants to take more then .5 so 4 weeks at .25 and 4 weeks at .5 and then a break.
You think one month or 5 weeks off should work since she is only doing 1/3-1/4 of the cycle? Or is my reasoning completely flawed
Sorry I have no idea. For what reason does she want to only remain at the second lowest loading dose?

It's not that it's garbage. There is something unique about the pharma delivery system.

It works regardless. And it's much cheaper than pharma.

I am a big pusher of QSC semaglutide
What about their tirzepatide are you a big pusher of that? Sorry I'm new here but you seem very knowledgeable and we appreciate your help. I'm still trying to read through some older posts of this giant thread. Lol

Sorry I have no idea. For what reason does she want to only remain at the second lowest loading dose?
She says it’s because she has already reached her goal weight and she is also worried about the nausea being worse at higher doses. But now appetite is starting to come back strong and she is worried about gaining the weight she lost back.

I haven’t taken Sema myself so all of my information I give to her comes from this thread pretty much.

What about their tirzepatide are you a big pusher of that? Sorry I'm new here but you seem very knowledgeable and we appreciate your help. I'm still trying to read through some older posts of this giant thread. Lol
they all come from the same place. I like the tirzepatide. I am running it for the first time right now just for BG control

I've been following some who have attained goal or near goal weight and took a break from Tirz/Sema by stretching the time between injections as long as possible. Based on their reports I think the takeaway is to pay attention to growing food noise, cravings, hunger levels and let that be your guide.
Exactly ...
as far as any "receptor clearing" its probably time on = time off but IDK, not sure if there is anything published (yet).
With AR we have L-carnitine, be sweet if we could find a GLP-1 receptor "cleanser".

I have a friend that met her weight loss goal on 10mg Mounjaro. Her doctor switched her to a low dose Wegovy for maintenance. I think this could be replicated with Tirzepatide/Semaglutide. I think I’d switch to a low dose before stopping completely.

May someone please help guide me a bit with metformin. I now am taking ozempic but will switch to probably qsc once I run out. I saw they have metformin too. Has anyone tried it? Also curious on the dosing. If anyone has any advice that would be amazing.
I think dosing is 1000mg once a day. I haven’t tried QSC for metformin as I use Rx. Some will skip it on heavy exercise days, but I don’t.

Did ya'll start at 0.25mg for only 1 week then start going up each week? Or keep it at 0.25mg until you found yourself getting hungry more often then upped the dose?

Source related discussion is prohibited outside the Steroid Underground subforum
QSC USA RE SHIP - Sema/Tirz. Cant post on that thread. posting for a friend.

Been 6 weeks (42 days). Nothing.
Estimated 21 days (yeah, estimate but been double that).
Cleared U S cstms 31 days ago.
No update in 2 weeks.
rep says wait 3 months total for reship.

First order
. Concerning. Be aware this could definitely happen to you too.

Any similar experiences Or advice?

Hit goal weight in two months on GLP-1s. Stuff is amazing and I can't wait for retatrutide to hit the market. Started with UGL Sema from a source on SST and it hit hard but the sides were pretty bad at only 1 mg (Fatigue, brain fog, burps, constipation).
Switched to QSC Tirz and was awesome. Didn't even know it was working until scale started dropping again and explosive diahhrea appeared. Eventually noticed it was harder to maintain concentration/focus/mental productivity for longer periods once I got to 10 mg/week. I ramped up dosage too fast but don't necessarily regret it. Definitely noticed some face gains and my abs are back for the first time in years. Going to take a break as I'm trying to take the GMAT this summer and will require excessive studying. After I take the test I plan to titrate up slowly again with tirz or the next best thing around the holidays for longer.

Weight wasn't really my priority as much as stubborn fat that just melted away. Spent so much time working out/worrying about my growing dad bod before. Just happy I can feel great about the way I look and with and without a shirt off. GLP-1s are the truth.

Thanks to everyone that contributes positively to the pages here!

Last edited:
did anyone notice novo is studying semaglutide at 7.2 mg doses? and also semaglutide with cagrilintide? wonder if that's something QSC will carry or does carry already.

Guys be careful if you take Sema and mt2. My wife and I have been on Sema a while and started our usual dose of mt2 and we both got very sick feeling. My wife got real sick has been puking off and on for a few days now. So they don't mix well.