Hair Loss

To add, anecdotally, microneedling (1.5mm) + topical fin (0,75mg) + minoxidil (5%) + RU suffice. Now, was not aware of all the information which is now displayed to the clearnet WHICH can be compiled with a simple search. Started with minoxidil first for years thinking it prevented androgenic alopecia. Eventually, 1mg fin orally. Halting the hairloss but still lost ground , (much slower). 1yr microneedling with 1.5mm is definitely a game changer. NOW, finally on RU and its another game changer. Might drop Fin totally but i dont mind putting it topical in my minoxidil. Micro needling is not fun, but def wanna add that in if someone wants to resurrect and 10x their gains in this battlefield we call fuck going bald.

The big 3 imo (microneedling, ru, minoxidil)

The pyrilutamide maybe one day. Cheers.

edit** peds: Test E + hcg , holding all hair gains.
How often do you microneedling? Thinking about implementing this in to my hair loss regimen but not sure if i can just start off with 1.5mm but I am considering starting at .50mm or 1.0mm. Is that a waste of time or should i suck it up and do 1.5mm?

Once a week for 10 months, then i took a break for 2 months (holidays), just topicals. And the new hairs were beginning to stall/fall/thin. started again but i do it twice a month now at least. Throw on some lidocaine, it will help. You can warm up with .5 or 1.0 but, i didnt see solid gains until i did 1.5mm and blood was coming from the punctures the needles created. i did it all over , not just the receding area. It resurrects thin hairs 10x combined with topicals.

i dont think .5 or 1.0 is a waste of time. Its a start

Once a week for 10 months, then i took a break for 2 months (holidays), just topicals. And the new hairs were beginning to stall/fall/thin. started again but i do it twice a month now at least. Throw on some lidocaine, it will help. You can warm up with .5 or 1.0 but, i didnt see solid gains until i did 1.5mm and blood was coming from the punctures the needles created. i did it all over , not just the receding area. It resurrects thin hairs 10x combined with topicals.

Where did you buy yours?

Right on. Thank you

the microneedle? the cheapest on amazon lol, dr.pen and its red and white. i believe its a N2 i think. i buy the 42 needle cartridge or the 30'something. been using the 42 for awhile.
Ok, because i read on the reddit page getting the really good one was important for this? It was 200$

Ok, because i read on the reddit page getting the really good one was important for this? It was 200$
Nope. A dermatologist once told me his needles on his device were made of diamonds. We arent microneedling the wrinkles and such (even then its not that important), we want new hairs. So the wounds is what we want. If the pen goes up and down at the desired depth, thats the one. Also, i havent charged my microneedling device in 2 months, and ive microneedled 7 times since and it still runs strong. It was 35$ when i bought it and came with charger and cartridges (4)

when i happen to meet a new chick or an old friend i show them pictures or talk to them about it, they look at me crazy that i dont go to a doctor or have a expensive device lol

no need to make it complicated, curiosity is fine. i know there are ways to optimize. but just doing it, causing the wounds at 1.5mm with sterile needles and being consistent with a topical regime is 110%

Nope. A dermatologist once told me his needles on his device were made of diamonds. We arent microneedling the wrinkles and such (even then its not that important), we want new hairs. So the wounds is what we want. If the pen goes up and down at the desired depth, thats the one. Also, i havent charged my microneedling device in 2 months, and ive microneedled 7 times since and it still runs strong. It was 35$ when i bought it and came with charger and cartridges (4)

when i happen to meet a new chick or an old friend i show them pictures or talk to them about it, they look at me crazy that i dont go to a doctor or have a expensive device lol

no need to make it complicated, curiosity is fine. i know there are ways to optimize. but just doing it, causing the wounds at 1.5mm with sterile needles and being consistent with a topical regime is 110%
Ahhh so its not the roller one?

For anyone interested, i'm trying out pyrilutamide at the moment, at the dosages used in the studies (5mg per day). I'll report back.......if it doesn't kill me. Also have it mixed with ketaconazole and a few other oils.

Until you stop using Accutane. However, you can maintain it with some topicals. I would recommend hyaluronic acid or similar.

I stopped already about a half year ago, my hair is still dry and frizzy as fuck. You think hyaluronic acid could really help with that?

I tried microneedling before but it's almost impossible without destroying my hair. I have like 6 inch long curly hair, do you have any tips?

Any idea how to fix dry brittle hair caused by accutane?
You drop that poison and take bactrim instead. Trust me I've run Accutane more than anyone and lost 50% of my hair because of it. And the anti-acne effects aren't even permanent, and come with severe side effects, from hairloss, to autoimmune conditions such as ibd etc.

Bactrim is a mild antibiotic that cured my acne and I took it for 5 years with no issues (knock on wood), there are also long term studies supporting its safety for severe acne users.

Do you think .5 mg fina is a good start? Or should i just do .25 mg?

I am on trt and also oral min

I stopped already about a half year ago, my hair is still dry and frizzy as fuck. You think hyaluronic acid could really help with that?
i personally have not used accutane, but i use hyaluronic on my face and also my hair when i microneedle, as it helps hydrate and prevent the flaking as the skin peels. It really does hydrate the skin. and since accutane dry's it out, i would imagine hyaluronic acid (1&2) would help alot. fix it? i would assume as the new hairs grow with the new hydration it "could" fix it? im not 100% sure.
I tried microneedling before but it's almost impossible without destroying my hair. I have like 6 inch long curly hair, do you have any tips?
i have long hair, ide say 6-7inches long. i just part the hairs with 1 hand and microneedle with the other. i can only imagine you are dragging the pen. i refrain from that methodology. I go up and down, as if im drawing a pixel image in paint. i put more than enough pressure as i press down and lift the pen up, releasing the pressure, and continue as i cover the area without pulling or messing up the hair.

so just to put in text, you will feel a "zzz" "zz" "zz" "zz" "zzz" "zzz" as your skull vibrates as the needles puncture the skin lol

Last edited:
Do you think .5 mg fina is a good start? Or should i just do .25 mg?

I am on trt and also oral min
if you're trying to avoid side effects (i dont experience any with 5-alpha reductase medications), minimum effective dosage method is advised. i started with 1mg oral finasteride. and have taken more. you can also do topical finasteride. but oral, yeah try out .25mg or .5mg , it should begin to minimize shedding first dose, as thats how it happened to me but i took 1mg

if you're trying to avoid side effects (i dont experience any with 5-alpha reductase medications), minimum effective dosage method is advised. i started with 1mg oral finasteride. and have taken more. you can also do topical finasteride. but oral, yeah try out .25mg or .5mg , it should begin to minimize shedding first dose, as thats how it happened to me but i took 1mg
Ok i will do .25 mg and see what occurs. As i havent lost that badly of hair. But want to stop it going. I just want to function well.

Do you take TRT?

Why would you want to have the DHT in your body go away, it is good for you to have it?

I want DHT in my body