Hair Loss

So, the nonactive ingredients: alcohol, propylene glycol, etc. are safe to consume? Probably not ideal tho
The FDA says you can intake 23mg per kg of body of propylene glycol.

And I’m pretty sure the alcohol you are referencing is ethanol.

You’re fine. The real issue is ensuring the dosage is accurate each time if you are using a dropper.

Just google it if you’re serious about it. People are doing it.

Personally, I’d stick to topical minox. Orally can promote hair growth all over. I’d like to control where that growth is promoted.

You’re fine. The real issue is ensuring the dosage is accurate each time if you are using a dropper.

Personally, I’d stick to topical minox. Orally can promote hair growth all over. I’d like to control where that growth is promoted.

Mine just says alcohol but yeah I assume it's ethanol. Yeah I don't need any more hair growth elsewhere lol but I would take it orally to potentially increase it's effectiveness.. Because supposedly some people don't absorb it well through the scalp?

Mine just says alcohol but yeah I assume it's ethanol. Yeah I don't need any more hair growth elsewhere lol but I would take it orally to potentially increase it's effectiveness.. Because supposedly some people don't absorb it well through the scalp?

Did you see the studies on microneedling? Like, once a week makes topical Rogaine much more effective.

Conor I know you’ve been dming me, but you can just drink topical minox.. people do it.

the minox I use comes out in foam but if you have a liquid version you can drink it. obviously if you can get pills it will be more palatable.
What?

No you ****ing can't.

People have wound up in the emergency department vomiting for days from drinking that shit.

It's also highly toxic to animals, cats especially.

Topical minoxidil goes systemic and promotes hair growth all over.

Topical, not just oral.

Minoxidil for regrowth and ru58841 for blocking dht is going to be my go to for hairloss.
I’m about to use minoxidil on my eyebrows for a more fuller look.

A very, very interesting post, I think hair loss is something that worries us all, in my case it particularly worries me a lot, I have very fine hair and I am worried about losing my hair :(.It is also worrying to take these medications because I have read that they can cause sexual impotence, does anyone know about this?

Microneedling will help with absorption but you should look into RU-58841 or topical finasteride to stop the cause of the hair loss. Minoxidil; topical and oral only promotes hair growth by increasing blood flow to the hair so you will only gain so much with the dht still attaching to the follicles. Otc shit like saw palmetto, castor oil, ketoconazole shampoo will NOT stop the hair loss, I don't care what anyone says.

Microneedling will help with absorption but you should look into RU-58841 or topical finasteride to stop the cause of the hair loss.

Microneedling goes beyond absorption because microneedling alone works. It makes rogaine work 2x better but it still has an effect on its own.

Maybe something about acute localized micro-trauma stimulating proliferation/growth in response, which includes hair.

What?

No you ****ing can't.

People have wound up in the emergency department vomiting for days from drinking that shit.

It's also highly toxic to animals, cats especially.
What are on about?

They literally put it in a pill for people to take orally?

Do you think taking a few drops of an oral suspension is not the same if you mirror the dosage?

Brother, please…. We are not talking about overdosing.

Let me play your game:

If you chug a gallon of milk you’ll vomit too. Chocolate is poisonous to dogs. Everyone panic!

I dunno about taking topical min orally or how to judge how much to take but actual oral minoxidil for hair loss is used at 2.5-5mg. It doesn't start acting as a anti hypertension drug until 10mg (>40mg) however everyone is different. If I were to use topical as oral I would only be concerned about what type of alcohol is used, if it's ethanol than is it denatured, also I would go with the solution over the foam due to the solution probably having less ingredients. That's if you want to be extra cautious.

What are on about?

They literally put it in a pill for people to take orally?

Do you think taking a few drops of an oral suspension is not the same if you mirror the dosage?

Brother, please…. We are not talking about overdosing.

Let me play your game:

If you chug a gallon of milk you’ll vomit too. Chocolate is poisonous to dogs. Everyone panic!

Nicely done.

Not many common ingredients are safe topically but deadly if ingested.

Dose/poison and all that jazz.