Hair Loss

Guys can anyone suggest a EU source for RU powder and minoxidil solution? I was about to order from minoxidil max but since is intl store the delay could be up to one month from what i read.

I've read the orals can make your dick literally broken as a side effect. I am in love with my hair, but having a broken dick.. fuck that

Guys can anyone suggest a EU source for RU powder and minoxidil solution? I was about to order from minoxidil max but since is intl store the delay could be up to one month from what i read.
actifolic (dot) com
Iv never used them since I'm US based but I've seen them mention in threads and people are generally pleased with them.

actifolic (dot) com
Iv never used them since I'm US based but I've seen them mention in threads and people are generally pleased with them.

Hey man, i think i ve never received a notification for this. Thanks for replying, i ended up ordering from minoxidilmax yesterday. I hope it will arrive with no problems.

Hey man, i think i ve never received a notification for this. Thanks for replying, i ended up ordering from minoxidilmax yesterday. I hope it will arrive with no problems.
They ship fast. I think they are suppose to be based in Canada, but I order from the US and my orders from them ship from within the US.

I think you’ll get your stuff quick.

They ship fast. I think they are suppose to be based in Canada, but I order from the US and my orders from them ship from within the US.

I think you’ll get your stuff quick.

I know they ship from US, problem is i live in central Europe haha! They estimate it about 3-4 weeks, i hope it will be sooner.

Which Minoxidilmax product is best for receding hairline and prevent more hairloss ?

minox with finasteride or ru.etc.? so many products

Rudirect from uk. I got mine under one week to nl

Noted. Price is similar to minoxidilmax, although UK is outside of EU and i don't know what's going on in case of customs control. Minoxidilmax from US they say in case you asked to pay extra fees you can send them the evidence and they send you the money. But it's cool to have a source not that far because with MM i'll have to wait 3-4 weeks.

Which Minoxidilmax product is best for receding hairline and prevent more hairloss ?

I would pick dualgen 15 with pg, not the plus version with finasteride in it. Then you could buy RU poweder and mix it in the same bottle. I want to preserve my hair but i rather go bald than mess with finasteride or dutasteride and the potential side effects. I know it doesn't happen to everybody and the chances are small but i prefer not to roll the dice with it.

Noted. Price is similar to minoxidilmax, although UK is outside of EU and i don't know what's going on in case of customs control. Minoxidilmax from US they say in case you asked to pay extra fees you can send them the evidence and they send you the money. But it's cool to have a source not that far because with MM i'll have to wait 3-4 weeks.

I would pick dualgen 15 with pg, not the plus version with finasteride in it. Then you could buy RU poweder and mix it in the same bottle. I want to preserve my hair but i rather go bald than mess with finasteride or dutasteride and the potential side effects. I know it doesn't happen to everybody and the chances are small but i prefer not to roll the dice with it.
It is not a controlled substance. So no problems with custom.

It is not a controlled substance. So no problems with custom.

Yeah i meant paying extra fees like added vat etc not in case if it stopped because of the active ingredient. Even if you shop from UK amazon or ebay you pay extra fees in customs since it's outside EU.

I'm going to be switching up my protocol a little bit mainly due to the fact that I'm getting real sick of having stuff in my hair all the time which makes it either look wet/oily or just super dry and thin. Went ahead and ordered the fast dry minoxidil with azelaic acid and more importantly retinol. Will be mixing in RU powder and ketoconazole powder for a total mix of:

• Minoxidil 5%
  • Azelaic acid 5%
  • ABN complexTM : 0.8%
  • Retinol: 0.025%
  • Caffeine: 0.001%
  • RU48841: 5% (added by me)
  • Ketoconazole: 2% (added by me)
  • Melatonin: .0033% (added by me)

The goal here is to have something I can put this on my head like 30 min before bed, let it dry, and then wash it out in the morning after my workout and have good looking hair the rest of the day. I have also gotten myself a micro needling pen and I used it once so far and it was easy enough and not too painful at a depth of 1mm. I will still be using Topical Dutasteride once a week, and taking a small dose of castor oil and oral minoxidil as well. I'm hoping with this fast dry formula it will make this whole thing less of a pain in the ass and less annoying for my significant other who doesn't like to touch my hair when this stuff is in it. I think I'm already seeing some small results (it's only been two months) so assuming this strategy is convenient I will try to keep this unchanged for at least the next 3 months to see how things progress

Yeah i meant paying extra fees like added vat etc not in case if it stopped because of the active ingredient. Even if you shop from UK amazon or ebay you pay extra fees in customs since it's outside EU.
The prices are already after taxes. I am not sure though. I got my stuff pretty fast to netherlands

You want some antiandrogen like finasteride or RU, RU being effective for dht steroids like mast or primo, and something to cause the grow like minox.
Minox on its own wouldn’t prevent hair loss. You need to take both for the best results.

I use their RuDerma (RU 58841 anti-androgen). I think this is a must if you are messing with AAS. Finasteride and dutasteride only combat dht from testosterone.

I also use their shampoo (hair covet) because it’s 2% ketoconazole vs 1% found over the counter in stores here.

I also use minoxidil and finasteride but you don’t need to get that from minoxidil max. The other things are less available elsewhere.

I've read the orals can make your dick literally broken as a side effect. I am in love with my hair, but having a broken dick.. fuck that
That's not how that works in the slightest your referring to finastwride and sutasteride which can have some unwanted side effects in some people but not all and some who report sides are just psyching themselves out...and those who do experience sides go back to normal when they stop taking it... I'm so happy I got good hair genetics,... My uncle is 60 and only has a slight light spot in his hair lol

That's not how that works in the slightest your referring to finastwride and sutasteride which can have some unwanted side effects in some people but not all and some who report sides are just psyching themselves out...and those who do experience sides go back to normal when they stop taking it... I'm so happy I got good hair genetics,... My uncle is 60 and only has a slight light spot in his hair lol

I have a good head of hair and am sticking with topicals to hopefully prevent hair thinning. Working so far (despite bad genetics). Rogaine and RU-58841 every night.

Microneedling for a few minutes, twice a week while I'm taking a shit.

Not kidding. There was a study on this.