Hair Loss

Oral Minox (Loniten) works way better than topical. RU has a very short half-life so use twice a day. Duta every other day. Microneedle twice a week and not at .5 mm . You want to damage the dermis this is what brings the growth factors to the area to heal the wound . i go 2.00 mil

Anyone home brew minox blends at high concentration like 8-12%. ?

Even with heat my 70 /30 ethanol (200 proof) and PG eventually crashes on me.

Would PEG 300 /EO be useful here?

Thanks.

Anyone keep their hair by just running high test and fin/dut?

Probably. I discontinued duta almost a year ago but still use topical RU and minox daily. Still have a good head of hair; no visible shedding or thinning.

*if your parents hair is a good indicator of genetic predisposition, that doesn't bode well for me. So maybe these drugs work. Time will tell.

Anyone home brew minox blends at high concentration like 8-12%. ?

Even with heat my 70 /30 ethanol (200 proof) and PG eventually crashes on me.

Would PEG 300 /EO be useful here?

Thanks.
are the higher concentrations more effective than the traditional 5% based on ur experience?

Anybody have experience to share with RU or pyrilutamide?
These seem like the least invasive options, curious about trying some.

Anybody have experience to share with RU or pyrilutamide?
These seem like the least invasive options, curious about trying some.
I've been using RU since early Dec 2023. No negative effects at all to speak of. either some people are hyper sensitive (less likely) or people are paranoid and placebo themselves into thinking one single dose of RU is killing them (more likely). My hair is doing well but I'm on minoxidil, RU, and a few other things so it's sort of impossible to tell exactly what RU is doing specifically for my overall success. I will say in the past, with minoxidil, I would get tons of tiny light colored hairs, but now with RU a good number of those hairs are turning dark, which is great

I've been using RU since early Dec 2023. No negative effects at all to speak of. either some people are hyper sensitive (less likely) or people are paranoid and placebo themselves into thinking one single dose of RU is killing them (more likely). My hair is doing well but I'm on minoxidil, RU, and a few other things so it's sort of impossible to tell exactly what RU is doing specifically for my overall success. I will say in the past, with minoxidil, I would get tons of tiny light colored hairs, but now with RU a good number of those hairs are turning dark, which is great
Nice. I think I will give pyri a go. Not even sure I have hairloss but seems like a nice adjunct when using harsh DHT derivatives.

Nice. I think I will give pyri a go. Not even sure I have hairloss but seems like a nice adjunct when using harsh DHT derivatives.
as everyone with any degree of hair loss will tell you, it's easier to prevent and maintain than it is to stop loss and then regrow hair. If you are on any anabolics at all, I'd honestly recommend Topical Dutasteride and some kind of topical anti androgen. If I had to start over, it'd be on the list of ancillaries that I would have had on my must-have list, alongside things like telmisartan, rosuvastatin, and ezetimibe.

as everyone with any degree of hair loss will tell you, it's easier to prevent and maintain than it is to stop loss and then regrow hair. If you are on any anabolics at all, I'd honestly recommend Topical Dutasteride and some kind of topical anti androgen. If I had to start over, it'd be on the list of ancillaries that I would have had on my must-have list, alongside things like telmisartan, rosuvastatin, and ezetimibe.
Yeah that is kind of what I thought.
I am avoiding all 5α-reductase inhibitors. I think I will shave it off before having to suffer low DHT haha. Will check topical dutasteride, maybe a low dose?

I received RU from minoxidilmax couple days ago and next week i'm starting it when i introduce primo to the test. I'm already taking 5% minoxidil twice per day and ketoconazole shampoo 2-3 times per week. I have to start dermaroller too but i'm just being lazy..

Yeah that is kind of what I thought.
I am avoiding all 5α-reductase inhibitors. I think I will shave it off before having to suffer low DHT haha. Will check topical dutasteride, maybe a low dose?

I don't know about duta but with topical finasteride you still have chances to experience the same side effects, in a lesser degree probably. It will go systemic once it's absorbed.

I received RU from minoxidilmax couple days ago and next week i'm starting it when i introduce primo to the test. I'm already taking 5% minoxidil twice per day and ketoconazole shampoo 2-3 times per week. I have to start dermaroller too but i'm just being lazy..

I don't know about duta but with topical finasteride you still have chances to experience the same side effects, in a lesser degree probably. It will go systemic once it's absorbed.
I will start pyri. I am cautious about adding dermarolling as I want to avoid any systemic effects from the topical, but it does seem to work well in cases I have seen.

I am cautious about adding dermarolling as I want to avoid any systemic effects from the topical, but it does seem to work well in cases I have seen.

General advice is to not apply topicals the same day you microneedle or dermaroll. Seems reasonable since you're only doing it 1-2x/wk.