HGH and BCP-157 after PRP for tendon repair

Thank you! Question-i read conflicting advice of oral vs sub-q of BCP. Some say one is better than the other, some places i read say its the same. What is your opinion?

Unless it’s specifically for stomach issues I’ve read subq is the way to go.

Why not just pin them in the same dose as your HGH? At the minimum, it's much better pinned. I don't think oral BPC has any value.

Oral BPC-arginate might be helpful for gut issues but subQ regular BPC-157 is better for systemic issues.

Dose range for subq varies from 250-500 ug 1-2x/d. If it's an acute injury, I'd opt for the higher end of that range, at least at first.

The night time dosing is also great to mitigate insulin resistance. We are definitely also meant to utilize HGH during sleep.

Undortunately I wake up ten times a night if I dose before bed. Dosing around 15 pm solved it for me.
If you’re bulking do it before sleep. If you’re cutting do it upon waking. You’ll be fasted & you want to workout fasted no sooner than an hour later ideally 2 hours

Thank you! Question-i read conflicting advice of oral vs sub-q of BCP. Some say one is better than the other, some places i read say its the same. What is your opinion?
There’s actually only a specific type of BPC that is really bioavailable enough to make it through the whole gut. BPC arginate IIRC

Well i had the PRP done, and next week is my last week of PT. The PRP took off great! I did use BCP inject as well as low dose HGH from one of our trusted sources here. A ultrasound on the tendon shows the split has filled in nice and is building up. I am getting around very well, slight pain and stiffness. In a very short amount of time i would say im 95% better. Its amazing

Well i had the PRP done, and next week is my last week of PT. The PRP took off great! I did use BCP inject as well as low dose HGH from one of our trusted sources here. A ultrasound on the tendon shows the split has filled in nice and is building up. I am getting around very well, slight pain and stiffness. In a very short amount of time i would say im 95% better. Its amazing
Did they say anything about your progress vs where you were expected to be? I find it more informative than anecdotes when a doctor who's done it 200 times thinks your recovery is going great.

Did they say anything about your progress vs where you were expected to be? I find it more informative than anecdotes when a doctor who's done it 200 times thinks your recovery is going great.
Doc is from Emory. He handles the sport injuries for the professional teams in Atlanta, Ga. Does it often. He said my recovery and healing was faster than expected. Released me early from his care. Some people do respond to PRP well, some done. I am almost 54 and my healing is on par with someone much younger he said.

Tell me, please ,has anyone checked the peptides used for injuries for the presence of other substances? When I hear that bpc or anything else only works while it's being used, I immediately think that the effect resembles that of corticosteroids in small doses. I hope that for the sake of increasing sales, this is not added. :) I myself started bpc-157 and tb500 today.

Last edited:
Tell me, please ,has anyone checked the peptides used for injuries for the presence of other substances? When I hear that bpc or anything else only works while it's being used, I immediately think that the effect resembles that of corticosteroids in small doses. I hope that for the sake of increasing sales, this is not added. :) I myself started bpc-157 and tb500 today.
There is a ton of third party testing that would reveal that if it were there and Ive never seen that. Would probably be more expensive than making bpc I’d guess.