HGH - At What Dose Did You Get Sides?

What is even the benefit of higher HGH doses

I'm at 5/5 right now and I think I could easily jump up to 7/7 like that. 5/5 is already like $20/week on HGH. Which isn't much, but I mean it kinda adds up after a few months, but like, at what benefit.

I mean fuck it why not run 20iu every day. Even $40/wk is not that much, but what are we getting for that.

And what are the costs of higher HGH? Surely it must have some toll on the body.

I'm at 5/5 right now and I think I could easily jump up to 7/7 like that. 5/5 is already like $20/week on HGH. Which isn't much, but I mean it kinda adds up after a few months, but like, at what benefit.

I mean fuck it why not run 20iu every day. Even $40/wk is not that much, but what are we getting for that.

And what are the costs of higher HGH? Surely it must have some toll on the body.
Why do you think I'm running higher doses..... To find out! Was it Jay or Ronnie, 1 of them anyway when asked how much GH should people run, "As much as you can afford!"

My aim this GH cycle is eventually to get to 18-20iu/day. Going to run the total cycle 12mths and already on 7 days a week.

That's the aim, reality might be completely different in the end!

I'm at a point in life I can afford financially to run GH like that and also at a age where I no longer want to push high dose AAS hard as much.... So I figure pushing GH dosages is less of a risk factor then running 5grms of AAS a week.

Wish I was 20yrs younger and in the same financial position, I'd be running high dose HGH and blasting 5grms/wk!

Of course it has a toll on the body! Its all about what risks your prepared to accept though. I actually think GH risks are blown out of proportion, admittedly this application relates to "end of life" but HGH is prescribed to HIV patients in doses around 20iu/d. Maybe that's because they weigh up quality of life compared to life expectancy when calculating the risks. But point is, it is done medically.

Why do you think I'm running higher doses..... To find out! Was it Jay or Ronnie, 1 of them anyway when asked how much GH should people run, "As much as you can afford!"

My aim this GH cycle is eventually to get to 18-20iu/day. Going to run the total cycle 12mths and already on 7 days a week.

That's the aim, reality might be completely different in the end!

I'm at a point in life I can afford financially to run GH like that and also at a age where I no longer want to push high dose AAS hard as much.... So I figure pushing GH dosages is less of a risk factor then running 5grms of AAS a week.

Wish I was 20yrs younger and in the same financial position, I'd be running high dose HGH and blasting 5grms/wk!

Of course it has a toll on the body! Its all about what risks your prepared to accept though. I actually think GH risks are blown out of proportion, admittedly this application relates to "end of life" but HGH is prescribed to HIV patients in doses around 20iu/d. Maybe that's because they weigh up quality of life compared to life expectancy when calculating the risks. But point is, it is done medically.

Please report back. I'm interested to hear your anecdote. Feelz report or whatever, we don't have much else to go on in this context.

To be honest I have no idea how much HGH to use, I feel like I could just keep pushing it a lot higher. I mean the stuff is fairly cheap anyways nowadays. It took a while to build up to 3/3, 4/4, now I think I could do a lot more easily. I miss that pins and needles feeling lol

Like should I just blast as much as possible permanently...

Then again I can't feel my fingers anyways because of jiu jitsu
Y’all make me look like such a wuss lol. Never gone over 5 a day.

wait, never mind

*as much as you can afford and tolerate

^that also means benefits/cost analysis, and risk/benefit

Is there an actual risk that long term GH use can make you diabetic?

It's mechanisms with insulin resistance are well known. If it's reccomended to take tirzepatide, metformin, and/or insulin just to keep blood sugar in check, then I would assume this could lead to diabetes if left unchecked.

If you stop taking the GH, does blood glucose and insulin resistance return to normal levels rather quickly, or do you still have to take additional supplements to manipulate blood glucose to try to get it back down?

That's really my biggest concern at the moment with potentially starting GH--the blood glucose and insulin resistance factor

One day I woke up and realized that constantly feeling like I wanted to fall asleep and having numbness that would wake me up from a dead sleep, was no quality of life.

I’ll never go beyond 2iu’s a day anymore, shit ain’t worth it
Do you think at 2iu you are getting the same benefits as someone at 4iu? There is so much debate over it…I’m just curious your thoughts.

Is $20/70iu sourced through here? I'd be interested.

I haven't found an upper limit for side effects other than increasing dosage. 1.5-2iu gave me terrible sleep at first. After a little while, it's now better than normal sleep at 2.5iu.

So do the bones grow? I would like to inject 1-2 IU due to health problems. But I'm worried about acromalgia
All of the sudden is water weight.

HIV patients have been given anywhere from 1iu to 18iu per day. There are other studies you can find about long term (5+ years) use in doses higher than 1-2iu also. I see the risk of 1-2 near non existent for myself, but everyone has a different risk tolerance.

i am currently taking 16 - 24 iu a day (i would say averages out to 18iu)
at this dosage you have to take measure to negate side effects.
- cardio, atleast 150 min a week of steady stage
- keep diet in check, dont eat crap
- use something to keep blood sugar in check (i use 3mg tirzepatide eod and 1g metformin daily)
- think about adding a low dose of a loop diuretic
- use a beta blocker (i would strongly advise nebivolol) if Heart rate goes too high
- 50-75µ t4
what benefits did you see going from 5iu to 10iu+? Is it really worth it?

Do you think at 2iu you are getting the same benefits as someone at 4iu? There is so much debate over it…I’m just curious your thoughts.
General well being and sleep and recovery for sure, probably better than higher dosages from my experience. It also seem to make cycles more effective and less overall mg’s needed to do the job. I just have too much going on to fuck around and deal with fighting falling asleep all day

I just have too much going on to fuck around and deal with fighting falling asleep all day

You think this is coming from GH?

I never experienced fatigue or any effects on sleep from GH, going up to a vial a day, but some people here think dose & timing matter for them.

Seems like bro-science but I don't disregard the anecdotes.

I got a question guys.

Been running 5iu HGH daily for a while now, seems to be nice I can eat a lot of ice cream and not gain weight, but just cruising on maintenance.

Anyways, my blood sugar doesn't seem so great. Waking fasting blood sugar is like 115 when it was ~80-90 when I was off HGH.

I'm not sure if I should ignore this (is what it is on hgh), take berberine supplements, or what.

I'm lean, ~8% bodyfat probably less, I do a fuckton of cardio every day.

Thanks. It may be partly because I wake up every 2 hours to eat ice cream at night but I think that would clear 2 hours later, pretty sure I did something similar when I was off hgh too anyways.

I got a question guys.

Been running 5iu HGH daily for a while now, seems to be nice I can eat a lot of ice cream and not gain weight, but just cruising on maintenance.

Anyways, my blood sugar doesn't seem so great. Waking fasting blood sugar is like 115 when it was ~80-90 when I was off HGH.

I'm not sure if I should ignore this (is what it is on hgh), take berberine supplements, or what.

Thanks. It may be partly because I wake up every 2 hours to eat ice cream at night but I think that would clear 2 hours later, pretty sure I did something similar when I was off hgh too anyways.
dude stop eating ice cream and other shit while on HGH.... yeah you stay lean.... but your insulin sensitivity goes to shit, get your Hba1c checked out and see where you stand.

Granted morning BG is not a great indicator for some people, but as you were at 85 before you clearly are not one of those people so 115 is a bad sign...
you can also check postprandial BG

I got a question guys.

This is the problem with running a lot of gh. I just increased my dose to 4iu before bed and Im noticing fasting glucose is higher in the AM. I also feel more shitty, tired, just feel weird when I wake up. Its something you really have to dial in the dose to get the most out of it without throwing you off.

This is the problem with running a lot of gh. I just increased my dose to 4iu before bed and Im noticing fasting glucose is higher in the AM. I also feel more shitty, tired, just feel weird when I wake up. Its something you really have to dial in the dose to get the most out of it without throwing you off.
what is your fg number in the morning? i'm taking 4ius before bed and my fg is between 89-95 i've been trying to adjust eating schedule so i don't eat 2-3 hours before bedtime dose being in calorie defecet helps though

i don't eat 2-3 hours before bedtime dose being in calorie defecet helps though

There are studies on this. Night-time eating is not great for blood glucose.

I know a lot of guys think going to bed on a full stomach helps them sleep or they just like doing it. That's fine, whatever, but it's not great for health.

Back