• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Just picked up a couple of the 120 kits with the little bonus. Should get me by till next spring @ 2iu daily. Still running the blue top kit halfway through.

No tracking sucks! My pack from @opti made it to my po box and I had no idea it was there. One of the knuckleheads that works at the post office apparently got my address confused with someone who moved. I guess I need to sign up with informed tracking.

Nice work though @opti. It was there pretty quick. I guess this is what I get for being patient and not reaching out for 3 weeks.

If you're gonna buy generics why would you go with the 240iu that have like 96% purity and dimmer content whereas his 100iu are produced in an actual GMP facility and test at 98-99% and 0% dimmer? The what 40 or 50 bucks you save is not worth it at all IMO for the 240iu kits.

I used the first set of the 240s and the red tops. I got great results off the 240s. The sides weren’t bad, maybe a week or so at most. Water retention wasn’t noticeable. I get going with the 120 red tops due to purity. But the 240s are basically two kits in one. No you won’t see much of anything as far as a noticeable change. But they aren’t a bad product at all. I even healed up my twisted ankle off em.

I've been using the 240s as well. I couldn't resist the price when he was selling remaining domestic stock. I've had no major sides from the lower purity. I'm very happy with them for the price.

I used the first set of the 240s and the red tops. I got great results off the 240s. The sides weren’t bad, maybe a week or so at most. Water retention wasn’t noticeable. I get going with the 120 red tops due to purity. But the 240s are basically two kits in one. No you won’t see much of anything as far as a noticeable change. But they aren’t a bad product at all. I even healed up my twisted ankle off em.

Definitely both have their place I'm not shitting on them. I just ascribe to if I'm gonna go generic I'm already cutting corners not getting pharma lol. The 120 reds are old I'll have to pickup some of the greys soon I'm gonna finally give myself a run at 3-4iu on this cut.

I talked to opti about it he said "one is manufactured in a licensed GMP facility (which i assume is his 120 opti iu)and the other one is manufactured in a GMP facility (240).

Ordered 3 new 120s and finally finished off all my 240s and to avoid blasting raw pharma everyday cus I cut generics with them I have a kit of mauve #85 I’m blasting thru til the 120s arrive

weird thing I noticed that is cool for discussion

The mauve gives me worse sides coming straight off over 5 ius of 240 gear

why is that

mauve is from trusted source

240 is from trusted source

but it’s like there diff somehow cus why would my body be adjusted to the high doses of the 240 but not the mauve

would the mauve being purer on paper and me taking 4.5-5 iu of it ...would be me getting a bigger dose then I am normal to because of purity levels ? Causing me to develop the sides ?

both the mauve and the 240 pucks melt faster then I like seeing as I read and seen with pharma and old opti gear the longer the puck takes to break down the better the gh ? Lmfao Bro science

The 120 reds are old
Psst.. I'm still running his black top 120 kits from a year ago.

@Aftermath9716 I forgot to mention the other day that you shouldn't just hop on 4iu. Start at 2iu and every week or so increase a bit. Most say they increase .5 a week I believe. When I first started I jumped straight to 4iu. For nearly a month I had crippling carpal tunnel. I could only sleep for 20 minutes at a time as my arms and hands would wake me up as they felt like they were on fire.

@opti I emailed opti about an order for large amount of kits. We had a conversation and told him that I would have to wait for the btc to process before I could send him all of it. I get another email from what I thought was opti. It said that To use this btc address for lower fees. A BC1 address. I sent what I had in there and told him I would send the rest at the end of the day. I sent the rest over at the end of the day and got message saying he got it and tracking would be sent out.

I woke up and messaged opti on wickr saying To send my tracking to my personal email. Turns out he didn’t receive any of the funds. And the person who emailed me wasnt opti but somehow was able to send me an email within minutes of me placing my order. Opti and I worked something out and I am grateful for that. Just be careful. Im out a lot of money because of it.

@opti I emailed opti about an order for large amount of kits. We had a conversation and told him that I would have to wait for the btc to process before I could send him all of it. I get another email from what I thought was opti. It said that To use this btc address for lower fees. A BC1 address. I sent what I had in there and told him I would send the rest at the end of the day. I sent the rest over at the end of the day and got message saying he got it and tracking would be sent out.

I woke up and messaged opti on wickr saying To send my tracking to my personal email. Turns out he didn’t receive any of the funds. And the person who emailed me wasnt opti but somehow was able to send me an email within minutes of me placing my order. Opti and I worked something out and I am grateful for that. Just be careful. Im out a lot of money because of it.
Optis email is good. We did about 3 hours of investigating what was going on. It had to be on my side. I had some weird stuff going on with my email.

Well what was the email address that emailed you?