HGHDaddy, International Shipping with Guaranteed Delivery

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by HGHDaddy, Oct 1, 2019.

1. What are the odds my package will be seized coming to Ontario, Canada? not about to drop 400$ if there's a high chance it won't get to me. Anyone know anyone selling Iranian Anadrol decent priced in canada?

HGHDaddy likes this.
  2. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

Hey young buck, how about you do your own homework and not expect to get spoon-fed?

3. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Why? Dude is a douchebag, I wouldn't give him any of my money

M. Tugboat and Silentlemon1011 like this.
  4. Silentlemon1011

Silentlemon1011 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

1mages (1).jpeg

M. Tugboat likes this.
  5. Young buck ? if anyone knows the percentage of seizures going to Canada it's probably the people shipping it to Canada due to experience.
    This is a new account of mine i've been here for a couple years lost my pass got a new phone, i love how the kangeroos and tugboats coming in hot from june/july 2019 are already talking shit like they're vets hahahaha this place doesn't rest

6. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

Well if you've been here for a couple of years then you should know that spoon feeding isn't endorsed, I mean I'm here a couple of months and I already know this, so suck an egg

Omegistosalex likes this.
  7. Now we're enforcing rules with 3 months on the block. This is great

8. Silentlemon1011

Silentlemon1011 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm a sarcastic asshole...
    Mad because I'm sarcastic?
    That doesnt make much sense.
    Cant take a joke...then dont post?

9. M. Tugboat

M. Tugboat Member

Gotta start early

Rippidy Dippidy likes this.
  10. HGHDaddy

HGHDaddy Member

Hi We can send you iran oxy with stealth packing to Canada
    Our shipping rates are very good
    A small trial order would be an answer for you
    If you don't want to buy direct from the website you can mail directly us

But I m sure after this post many people will write "don't buy!"
    I m so grateful to them. The machine works behind the scene. Money talks bull shit goes!

11. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It’s “money talks and bullshit walks”. :rolleyes:

It makes you sound dumb saying it wrong... oh never mind, I almost forgot that you are a dumbass! o_O

12. HGHDaddy

HGHDaddy Member

Hello,
    Sorry for late reply. We can send Iranian Anadrol to you. Can you make the payment when it arrives to you ? Trust is everything in the business and we want to build long-term business relationship with you, not for once. If its ok, pls contact with me directly and let me know delivery address. wickr and whatsapp available. Hope we can work with you

Regars
    HghDady Team

oxy.jpg

13. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Lol this guy fucks off for 15 days, yeah guys buy from him, you will get support...

14. Well he contacted me and said he’ll ship me two boxes of Anadrol and i can pay him after I get it... we’ll see if it actually makes it through Canada borders lol

TNotch347 likes this.
  15. HGHDaddy

HGHDaddy Member

Hello,

I would like to add some pictures of product. You can see that we always keep ready stock for the orders. If you have any demand, pls contact with us directly. I will add some more picturesfor your reference.
    My best

HGHDaddy Team

Attached Files:

16. HGHDaddy

HGHDaddy Member

Our most going on product list includes 162 items. These are products we constantly sell. I can't put all of them pictures here, but I wanted to add some more sold products to my page. If you want to get more info and see the product pictures, pls contact with us directly. It would be great pleasure to asist you. Hope to hear from you soon.

HGHDaddy Team

Attached Files:

17. Stuff came in pretty surprised ... took about 3 weeks though

Attached Files:

18. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Good to hear, 3 weeks is a long one but glad you got it!

19. marco11

marco11 Member

He sent you the Anadrol without payment? Glad you got it. I'm on that shit now and its quite potent. One tab a day is more than enough. You can split em too as they have the break line.

20. Yeah he said I can pay him after cause I was sketched it wouldnt reach me lol but yeah it splits like a beauty

Silentlemon1011 likes this.