MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Dont forget to post your touchdown pictures on orders placed on theBBpower.com

For each touchdown photo you will receive 20 eur of store credit to your account!

Just cover all the sensitive info!
I just done one,how do i go about getting the credit on my account?

hows the test c? Anyone have experience?. Test enantate was pip hell had to throw it away. @HilmaBiocare what carrier oil du u use? how long for shippment?
Using Hilma Test C as my TRT, I pin 250 mg every 7 days, PIP is non existant, I rotate between lats/dels/glutes/quads. Strength and size despite low calories are pretty fine, libido and sleep very good too. Will take a pic of my batch later.

Touchdown photo! Order #6250.

This is my second order, shipping took 13 days to Portugal and products arrived in perfect condition. Tracking did take a while to show up but this was purchased during their Black Friday campaign, so it’s understandable.

Attachments

• D8E66FBA-85EE-4709-BBA6-79B04CFDB805.jpeg
    D8E66FBA-85EE-4709-BBA6-79B04CFDB805.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 53

This is my second order, shipping took 13 days to Portugal and products arrived in perfect condition. Tracking did take a while to show up but this was purchased during their Black Friday campaign, so it’s understandable.

Mine is to the states. Has been in shipping since the beginning of Dec. Still doesn't track, theBBpower doesn't seem to care. Hopefully something breaks loose soon.

How long on average have these orders been taking? Still waiting on mine. Been almost a month now.
It has been slow recently, we are working on this issue as some tracking numbers are not updating. Bare with us we are working on it and apologies for inconvenience

Well BBpower's customer service is terrible so, hopefully you can help. I'm past the reship date and they won't do it, always an excuse, even though the said they'd reship today. Mine is not trackable and I'm getting tired of the runaround. "Just wait a few more days" is what I keep getting.

It has been slow recently, we are working on this issue as some tracking numbers are not updating. Bare with us we are working on it and apologies for inconvenience
Well BBpower's customer service is terrible so, hopefully you can help. I'm past the reship date and they won't do it, always an excuse, even though the said they'd reship today. Mine is not trackable and I'm getting tired of the runaround. "Just wait a few more days" is what I keep getting.

Can you PM me your order number please

Does anyone else have problems with tracking? I have received the tracking number 14 days ago but it is still not working…

I have selected EU to EU shipping, can’t imagine it could really take so long
Mine is EU to US, but I agree. There is something going on. EU to US was supposed to take around 14 days not over a month. I'd imagine EU to EU be far less than 14 days.