MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Thank you for pointing it out, I have sent an answer to your PM. You should get both tracking numbers today / tomorrow
It seems it didn't have any effect. Still no trackings for me.
It's unfortunate, I always found thebbpower to be on point with everything, i will reconsider it as my main source

Will add store credit to your account so you can reorder, just email your order number to theBBpower and explain the issue. Also mention that you need 20eur of store credit to be added to your account :)
Placed a new order early December It is now a month later and my tracking LS 13 652 369 5 FR hasn’t been delivered and has “no information “ . This is the second time it’s taken over a month to revive an order. then they make you wait 3 months before sending a replacement. This is getting outta control. Not sure I can keep buying from them.

Placed a new order early December It is now a month later and my tracking LS 13 652 369 5 FR hasn’t been delivered and has “no information “ . This is the second time it’s taken over a month to revive an order. then they make you wait 3 months before sending a replacement. This is getting outta control. Not sure I can keep buying from them.
I don't think I will be ever again. One time of this is enough for me.

They are good, you have you tracking they sent it off, unfortunately we are all at the mercy of the fkd postal service in that country. Now holidays and shit are over they have to play catch up. One thing I've noticed is tracking never seems to move much then all of a sudden its being delivered.

They are good, you have you tracking they sent it off, unfortunately we are all at the mercy of the fkd postal service in that country. Now holidays and shit are over they have to play catch up. One thing I've noticed is tracking never seems to move much then all of a sudden its being delivered.
I’ve used them before. Typically takes 2 weeks. This is the second time in a row it’s been messed up. The tracking says no info found. I didn’t even get an email it had shipped. I emailed them 2 weeks later and they gave me this number. They need better shipping options. I ordered clothes from Italy last week and they came in 4 days with free shipping!! So it can be done

@Hilma Biocare UK, my order was for an item that honestly should be kept temp controlled. I’m sure that hasn’t been happening over the last 5 weeks. Also if an order was placed weeks before Christmas im not even confident that I can place a bother order and have it come in a timely fashion. What are your shipping times like to France? I may be able to use n address I has there the. Have it overnighted.

I’ve used them before. Typically takes 2 weeks. This is the second time in a row it’s been messed up. The tracking says no info found. I didn’t even get an email it had shipped. I emailed them 2 weeks later and they gave me this number. They need better shipping options. I ordered clothes from Italy last week and they came in 4 days with free shipping!! So it can be done
Absolutely, but due to the nature of our business, unfortunately, such issues can appear unexpectedly. As of now, some of the tracking numbers has been updated and hopefully it will all be back to normal in short period of time
@Hilma Biocare UK, my order was for an item that honestly should be kept temp controlled. I’m sure that hasn’t been happening over the last 5 weeks. Also if an order was placed weeks before Christmas im not even confident that I can place a bother order and have it come in a timely fashion. What are your shipping times like to France? I may be able to use n address I has there the. Have it overnighted.
Considering the overall temperatures at the moment, the product you have purchased is being kept in good conditions throughout the shipping. Yet again, I do understand that it is being way too long for the shipment to arrive, but as I have mentioned, the trackings that has been stuck during this period are now getting their updates. We also keep our promise that you will get your order regardless

Currently going through the same issue, keep getting the run around. Said it should update this week but I doubt it. It's been almost six weeks on my stuff.

Do u guys ship to estonia ? Do u have stealth packaging ? How often estonian customers have problems with customs with ur products?

Finally got a tracking update, after 5 weeks it just left originating country. Yikes! Some progress is better than none I guess.

28.11.20226320208.61 €paidLS 13 658 822 9 FR view trackingCompleted

Still haven't received package and its been well over a month. Please assist me ASAP.

28.11.20226320208.61 €paidLS 13 658 822 9 FR view trackingCompleted

Still haven't received package and its been well over a month. Please assist me ASAP.
I purchased mine on the 27th of November and still haven’t seen movement. Find it very odd that people are just now seeing packages leave the home country. I bought stuff from the UK and had it here in three weeks.

You guys need to chill. I am used to receiving packages from Hilma in 10-14 days. An order placed during Black Friday took 6 weeks to arrive. You didn't see me bitch about it.