MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

I have selected EU to EU shipping, can’t imagine it could really take so long
also EU to EU here, today is exacly 1 month and still not arrived in my country, tracking is not active. Idk one more week and we will have to make some solution, cant be that much long...

I’ve been trying to reach you guys via email. It’s been over 40 days since I ordered via the website and I’ve not received anything. The tracking number provided can’t find anything either

also EU to EU here, today is exacly 1 month and still not arrived in my country, tracking is not active. Idk one more week and we will have to make some solution, cant be that much long...
I’ve been trying to reach you guys via email. It’s been over 40 days since I ordered via the website and I’ve not received anything. The tracking number provided can’t find anything either
Can you please PM me your order numbers?

Snapchat-903817727.jpgtouchdown of most recent order from thebbpower.com. 3rd order from these guys, could not fault them. Will continue to purchase from these guys aslong as the products and service remain top quality.

I did an order some time ago, still did not receive tracking, already pmed you.
I don't like your customer service

Touchdown of my first order! Amazing products and company! Customer service was amazing! My order number is 6013. My go to for all my needs!

Attachments

• touchdown.jpg
    touchdown.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 41
I did an order some time ago, still did not receive tracking, already pmed you.
I don't like your customer service
Thank you for pointing it out, I have sent an answer to your PM. You should get both tracking numbers today / tomorrow

Products of the week announced!

1. Trenbolone mix
2. Anastrazole
3. Oxandrolone
4. T3

Get these products at reduced price exclusively on thebbpower.com

Also dont forget to subscribe to our telegram channel to get exclusive offers,participate in lotteries and more!

Products of the week announced!

1. Trenbolone mix
2. Anastrazole
3. Oxandrolone
4. T3

Get these products at reduced price exclusively on thebbpower.com

Also dont forget to subscribe to our telegram channel to get exclusive offers,participate in lotteries and more!
Looks like a good time to get a hold of some cutting agents and anchilaries.