MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

We are checking all the incoming information closely and we will request following test faster , so they dont get left far behind in the queue.

i dont know batch number.
Was 125 mcg day
Mmm, so that is 5x more the dose I am taking.
25mcg would def even slightly increase t3 in worst case, but a month of use has not increased it at all.
In your example it could also mean that it's heavily underdosed and your friend would've had at least x3 the amount (in bloodwork) with actual dosage. This is just speculation now.

I would love to send this to Jano for testing if @HilmaBiocare will cover the cost because 100% it is heavily underdosed proved by bloodwork.

Note I left countless good feedbacks with Hilma before, especially on this thread. This is the first negative situation that I'd like to see resolved

Mmm, so that is 5x more the dose I am taking.
25mcg would def even slightly increase t3 in worst case, but a month of use has not increased it at all.
In your example it could also mean that it's heavily underdosed and your friend would've had at least x3 the amount (in bloodwork) with actual dosage. This is just speculation now.

I would love to send this to Jano for testing if @HilmaBiocare will cover the cost because 100% it is heavily underdosed proved by bloodwork.

Note I left countless good feedbacks with Hilma before, especially on this thread. This is the first negative situation that I'd like to see resolved
With some freinds we test products that we use during the year once or two time each year .
Some of last Jano test that Mr Hilma posted here, are our tests...
And i am only a user, i have no oneinterest to support Hilma or other brands.

Well, the highest value would have to come out, even if it is 25 mcg and not the value for a low range. Hilma will have to analyze this problem and also the trenbolone because two products already supposedly underdosed are already food for thought

Well, the highest value would have to come out, even if it is 25 mcg and not the value for a low range. Hilma will have to analyze this problem and also the trenbolone because two products already supposedly underdosed are already food for thought
Why trenbolone? because ho didnt had a raise in prolactin?
1) is broscience: science sustain Tren don't raise prolactin (could rise progesterone)
2) i use tren each year since 9 year, with 7 different brand and i never had a raise in prolactin....

i can also say: 300 mg test is really a LOW dose and it need at least 4 or 5 weeks before you can begin to see something...

Why trenbolone? because ho didnt had a raise in prolactin?
1) is broscience: science sustain Tren don't raise prolactin (could rise progesterone)
2) i use tren each year since 9 year, with 7 different brand and i never had a raise in prolactin....
I have commented on the analysis of the t3 and that the two colleagues have affirmed that they noticed that the dosage was low, but without an analysis of the trenbolone it is not possible to know either, but I suppose hilma will be able to verify that batch. I have not said anything about the prolactin or ptrogesterone

Hello, a short question: i did an injection with test e from hilma in my glute. I still have a terrible pip even after 1 week. Its getting worse every day. Did you guys experienced something similar? Could it be because of its quality? I used another vial from hilma not so long ago with no problems... Thanks in advance!

Hello, a short question: i did an injection with test e from hilma in my glute. I still have a terrible pip even after 1 week. Its getting worse every day. Did you guys experienced something similar? Could it be because of its quality? I used another vial from hilma not so long ago with no problems... Thanks in advance!
classic if you use test e , the problem is the raw ; switch to Test Cypionate

I used also pharma grade test e and it didnt hurt. Do you guys think that the hilma quality is low? It shouldnt hurt... maybe @HilmaBiocare has something to say about this!
No , the problem is the raw from china ; pharma grade is different , Testoviron , but i use Pharma Sustanon and i have a hard PIP , now i only use Cypionate and proprionate in my prep and no problem

Sponsors

Latest posts