MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

My blood works (and lack of both primary and side effects) for Testosterone enanthate from the Black Friday sale also suggest (I said "SUGGEST", not "confirm") that the test they sold on black friday was underdosed (it's DEFINITELY not empty. But I do believe it is, indeed, underdosed - and I was such a BIG Hilma fan until now). Gear from other batches seems fine. I didn't say anything before, because I know people will say "WHERE'S JANO'S TEST RESULT?!", and I don't trust Jano, as he has been caught cheating test results in the past, and I also do believe he has a conflict of interests that compromises his credibility - but this is just my unpopular opinion, and it is fine if you disagree (as I know a lot of you will). I trust the average of my bloodwork with Hilma gear from clinical laboratories: 4 tests done before and 3 blood tests done after the black friday sale gear (all done under the same conditions (days after pinning and dose and exercise plan) and diet - as I eat always the same thing, day in day out), and, that average suggests that the black friday testosterone enanthate is, indeed, undersdosed). Not saying it is definitive proof - although after two years on a 300mg testosterone per week cruise, I know really well when the product is good or not. My previous experience with Hilma was extremely positive. Black friday sale, regarding product quality, was not. Just my two cents.

I agree. The gear I ordered was also during black friday sale and it doesn't feel the same as previous cycles.

We have provided fresh jano tests on some of the products. I think there was a claim regarding bunk oxy , i believe question is closed now.

So far we havent received any other negative feedback regarding mentioned products, however we take seriously all feedback and i already forwarded requests rush with other tests.

We get our products tested regularly by our partners who resell them further, however these results cant be found credible on Meso because tests are performed on our partners machinery so i dont feel its required to share them. Personally i am confident in product because of above mentioned reason. And wish to share my confidence with you with fresh batch of tests that we are expecting. :)

How about you start rewarding blind tests for credibility?

@HilmaBiocare , maybe you can respond to some of the negative feedback that you received regarding your products. Someone said that the product could be underdosed based on bloodwork and i said that i might have an infection because of your test e. I have serious pain for almost 2 weeks now!

Regarding the speech that some report that the products are under-dosed I don't say anything about it: I'm not Hilma's lawyer, periodically at my expense I send friends to analyze the products I use, until I receive negative analyzes the problem does not arise.

Regarding your personal problem, and an exclusive problem, since only you have had this problem on these pages, as I have already explained to you, it is something that happened to me too in 2018 the very first time I used hilma: a single injection, a insane pain for 10 days. I freaked out and saw all 5 vials I had to a friend for half price: my friend used all 5 including the one I had opened, and he had NO PROBLEMS.
I've been using products for over 10 years, I've also had that kind of problem twice with the testoviron bayer that I personally bought at the pharmacy. An unfortunate injection, even two, can happen when using these products, even when using drugstore products. I have since injected my ass with LITERS of Hilma and honestly it has never happened to me again.
What the fuck do you want HILMA to tell you for a single injection gone wrong?
Maybe when DOZENS of people report the same problem it can also be taken into consideration, don't you think?
Just my opinion.

How about you start rewarding blind tests for credibility?
Mr Hilma he wrote that "HIS PARTNERS" regulary test their products, and for his partners he mean sellers, (like several of my acquaintances) who for THEIR safety and that of their customers send the products to jano to be analyzed, obviously without NEVER declaring which molecule it is

can i ask you
My blood works (and lack of both primary and side effects) for Testosterone enanthate from the Black Friday sale also suggest (I said "SUGGEST", not "confirm") that the test they sold on black friday was underdosed (it's DEFINITELY not empty. But I do believe it is, indeed, underdosed - and I was such a BIG Hilma fan until now). Gear from other batches seems fine. I didn't say anything before, because I know people will say "WHERE'S JANO'S TEST RESULT?!", and I don't trust Jano, as he has been caught cheating test results in the past, and I also do believe he has a conflict of interests that compromises his credibility - but this is just my unpopular opinion, and it is fine if you disagree (as I know a lot of you will). I trust the average of my bloodwork with Hilma gear from clinical laboratories: 4 tests done before and 3 blood tests done after the black friday sale gear (all done under the same conditions (days after pinning and dose and exercise plan) and diet - as I eat always the same thing, day in day out), and, that average suggests that the black friday testosterone enanthate is, indeed, undersdosed). Not saying it is definitive proof - although after two years on a 300mg testosterone per week cruise, I know really well when the product is good or not. My previous experience with Hilma was extremely positive. Black friday sale, regarding product quality, was not. Just my two cents.
can i ask your Testosterone value from you lab test?

The T3 and possibly tren from Hilma is underdosed or fake.

Blood test now and 2 months ago. Been taking 25mcg t3 daily for a month.
Ordered from thebbpower. Evidence of order attached View attachment 254683
@HilmaBiocare
View attachment 254679View attachment 254680

I ordered some tren ace as well and did a 14 week cycle and felt absolutely nothing no insomnia no strength gains no nothing

Do you have the batch number?
In my case I believe it's at least 60% underdosed. 300mg/week, almost no effects, no sides except lower libido but as I increased test to 500mg it's been way better

Apparently a lot of products from black friday discount (those batches) are underdosed af. I can confirm for tren and by bloodwork for T3.

Thebbpower provided me prompt and great support and said they would look into this with Hilma.

Apparently a lot of products from black friday discount (those batches) are underdosed af. I can confirm for tren and by bloodwork for T3.

Thebbpower provided me prompt and great support and said they would look into this with Hilma.
Apparentely you are 3 only subject against hundreds and hundreds uswrs that are not here writing hilma is fake….

Apparentely you are 3 only subject against hundreds and hundreds uswrs that are not here writing hilma is fake….

As I said, read my previous replies in last 2 years on this thread. Always had great feedback until now. Hundreds of users don't do blood work or even care to expose a source for underdosed batches. They just switch source - like I did after this incident.

Ok, so, if you changed source, why are 2 weeks that you are here writing theat you had problems with this brand? We read it, the other members read it too didn't they?
we read it, the other members read it too didn't they? Where does your need to repeat it for weeks come from? maybe someone gave you a few bottles?
maybe someone who has recently created his new brand separating himself from Hilma? Suspicion becomes legitimate right?
In any case, I'm not Hilma's lawyer, I don't give a damn, the day I have problems like you have, I promise I'll write it up here.
Thread closed, thanks.

Also, did you experience any pain or something similar with their products?
Yes, but I think the pain is due to the testosterone enanthate ester. A lot of people have pip from it. I have indeed had an infection, and I've been feeling more pain than usual with this batch, but I cannot confirm it is Hilma's fault, as I've ordered new syringes and needles more or less at the same time I started using their black friday stuff. So, I won't take parts regarding this issue. I personally took care of the infection by going to the hospital a Saturday night, around 1 am, and being honest. Just said: "I gave myself an intramuscular injection and got an infection" (my thigh was red as hell and very warm and swollen, due to inflammation. People kept asking me if I had been low kicked in a fight). The female doctor who saw me was being nice at first, and even made a little joke of me being under qualified for IM, but then she asked me: "what did you inject, anyway?". I just said "Testosterone" with a slight shoulder shrug, and stayed quiet. She tensed all up like I had admitted to murder, wrote it in the report, and didn't said anything else during the consultation. I didn't as well. Took the antibiotics and the Brufen, and was fine after a week. But I didn't have any other major infection since, and I'm still using the gear from that batch, so, once again, I can't attribute it to them (although the injection site gets a little swollen, hot and painful, which had not happened in the past - but, once again, it may be the new injection equipment). Whatever.

For the few added dollars that they've earned on black friday, they lost a client and a promoter for sure. Not due to the infection, but due to what I really believe it is underdosed gear. They may have won an added 50-100€ during black friday from me, but they have lost " that amount x all my next vials and blasts + all the clients they'll stop having from me detracting them on my personal social circle x [all their cycles + cruises + blasts] " . Their black friday scammish promo was a short-sighted, money-grab move that will hurt them more in the long term, than do them good. With all the competition there is, this was a stupid business move, if you ask me. I will star brewing my own stuff next month.

But, anyway, this is just my opinion. Others will - and should - feel free to disagree. Hilma has lost a client and a promoter in me, for sure. Others, may do what they will. Personally, couldn't care less.

Last edited:
Thank you for your opinions. Everything is taken in consideration and is forwarded to according department.
At the moment we dont have similar feedbacks and i cant say we had a lot of those earlier , but we aim to improve quality of service so we are taking it seriously.

I will tell if we have news regarding this subject.

Yes, but I think the pain is due to the testosterone enanthate ester. A lot of people have pip from it. I have indeed had an infection, and I've been feeling more pain than usual with this batch, but I cannot confirm it is Hilma's fault, as I've ordered new syringes and needles more or less at the same time I started using their black friday stuff. So, I won't take parts regarding this issue. I personally took care of the infection by going to the hospital a Saturday night, around 1 am, and being honest. Just said: "I gave myself an intramuscular injection and got an infection" (my thigh was red as hell and very warm and swollen, due to inflammation. People kept asking me if I had been low kicked in a fight). The female doctor who saw me was being nice at first, and even made a little joke of me being under qualified for IM, but then she asked me: "what did you inject, anyway?". I just said "Testosterone" with a slight shoulder shrug, and stayed quiet. She tensed all up like I had admitted to murder, wrote it in the report, and didn't said anything else during the consultation. I didn't as well. Took the antibiotics and the Brufen, and was fine after a week. But I didn't have any other major infection since, and I'm still using the gear from that batch, so, once again, I can't attribute it to them (although the injection site gets a little swollen, hot and painful, which had not happened in the past - but, once again, it may be the new injection equipment). Whatever.

For the few added dollars that they've earned on black friday, they lost a client and a promoter for sure. Not due to the infection, but due to what I really believe it is underdosed gear. They may have won an added 50-100€ during black friday from me, but they have lost " that amount x all my next vials and blasts + all the clients they'll stop having from me detracting them on my personal social circle x [all their cycles + cruises + blasts] " . Their black friday scammish promo was a short-sighted, money-grab move that will hurt them more in the long term, than do them good. With all the competition there is, this was a stupid business move, if you ask me. I will star brewing my own stuff next month.

But, anyway, this is just my opinion. Others will - and should - feel free to disagree. Hilma has lost a client and a promoter in me, for sure. Others, may do what they will. Personally, couldn't care less.
Does is possible know the barch number of this Test E ?
Thank you

Touchdown of 7th order from thebbpower.com, now gainspire.org. could not flaw these guys in anyway. Great customer service, discreet packaging and awesome value. 8th order on the way. Snapchat-1766812330.jpg