MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Do you use test cyp and prop from hilma? I had a good experienced until now but now i am really disappointed about its quality...

Do you use test cyp and prop from hilma? I had a good experienced until now but now i am really disappointed about its quality...
no not from hilma , from my experience with other people , this brand is fake and underdosed ; 1 vials is good , other 100 no

i use other UGL brand and with bloodwork the test is real

I had same PIP just one time 5 years ago.
Pharma grade is not always better: testoviron bayer was absolutely painful

Yes but at least you know that there are no impurities in pharma test e. I really trusted hilma but i have some doubts now about its quality. Doesnt make sence to have bad pip after one week. Also, i injected only 75 mg so no crazy amount

Yes but at least you know that there are no impurities in pharma test e. I really trusted hilma but i have some doubts now about its quality. Doesnt make sence to have bad pip after one week. Also, i injected only 75 mg so no crazy amount
about impurity ok, but, impurity can happen with ugl...
not always of course

@HilmaBiocare maybe you could address this issue! After all, its your clients health that we are talking about!
I doubt they can move for a single situation: there are hundreds people using their products without any problem, one single vial can happen, at same time can happen also with a pharma grade product if a single bacteria touch your needle.....
When happened to me years agò (and only one time) there was at least 10 other friends using same products and same batch number without any problem...

It's a bit strange how, after 248 pages of threads with very rare complaints about this brand, suddenly, several "new members" all come together to complain, very very strange :-D :-D :-D

I posted a review about what happend to me to find out if there are other people with the same experience. According to your logic, if someone posts something bad about the company, it should not be taken into consideration because he is a bot lmao. I would appreciate if also others write their experience with the company! Also i am still waiting for @HilmaBiocare reply!

It's a bit strange how, after 248 pages of threads with very rare complaints about this brand, suddenly, several "new members" all come together to complain, very very strange :-D :-D :-D

In my example if you read my previous posts in last 2 years I only had positive things to say for Hilma until these recent batches.

I posted a review about what happend to me to find out if there are other people with the same experience. According to your logic, if someone posts something bad about the company, it should not be taken into consideration because he is a bot lmao. I would appreciate if also others write their experience with the company! Also i am still waiting for @HilmaBiocare reply!
honestly I did not have it with you specifically.

My blood works (and lack of both primary and side effects) for Testosterone enanthate from the Black Friday sale also suggest (I said "SUGGEST", not "confirm") that the test they sold on black friday was underdosed (it's DEFINITELY not empty. But I do believe it is, indeed, underdosed - and I was such a BIG Hilma fan until now). Gear from other batches seems fine. I didn't say anything before, because I know people will say "WHERE'S JANO'S TEST RESULT?!", and I don't trust Jano, as he has been caught cheating test results in the past, and I also do believe he has a conflict of interests that compromises his credibility - but this is just my unpopular opinion, and it is fine if you disagree (as I know a lot of you will). I trust the average of my bloodwork with Hilma gear from clinical laboratories: 4 tests done before and 3 blood tests done after the black friday sale gear (all done under the same conditions (days after pinning and dose and exercise plan) and diet - as I eat always the same thing, day in day out), and, that average suggests that the black friday testosterone enanthate is, indeed, undersdosed). Not saying it is definitive proof - although after two years on a 300mg testosterone per week cruise, I know really well when the product is good or not. My previous experience with Hilma was extremely positive. Black friday sale, regarding product quality, was not. Just my two cents.
unfortunately there are many guys who showed me their testosterone values using Hilma (testosterone cypionate) and they were normal, not underdosed but a completely empty product, only oil; I remember Hilma was great 5 years ago, now she seems to be disappointing

My blood works (and lack of both primary and side effects) for Testosterone enanthate from the Black Friday sale also suggest (I said "SUGGEST", not "confirm") that the test they sold on black friday was underdosed (it's DEFINITELY not empty. But I do believe it is, indeed, underdosed - and I was such a BIG Hilma fan until now). Gear from other batches seems fine. I didn't say anything before, because I know people will say "WHERE'S JANO'S TEST RESULT?!", and I don't trust Jano, as he has been caught cheating test results in the past, and I also do believe he has a conflict of interests that compromises his credibility - but this is just my unpopular opinion, and it is fine if you disagree (as I know a lot of you will). I trust the average of my bloodwork with Hilma gear from clinical laboratories: 4 tests done before and 3 blood tests done after the black friday sale gear (all done under the same conditions (days after pinning and dose and exercise plan) and diet - as I eat always the same thing, day in day out), and, that average suggests that the black friday testosterone enanthate is, indeed, undersdosed). Not saying it is definitive proof - although after two years on a 300mg testosterone per week cruise, I know really well when the product is good or not. My previous experience with Hilma was extremely positive. Black friday sale, regarding product quality, was not. Just my two cents.
easy ; BLACK FRIDAY = DISCOUNT = FAKE BUNK GEAR

Recent Lab tests on some of our products.

TURINABOL

https://janoshik.com/tests/28512-Turinabol_Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone_372480_1F5LNIBHWF9M

PROVIRON

https://janoshik.com/tests/28513-Mesterolone_Proviron_310000_8PFZEHHNICTL

METHANDIENONE

https://janoshik.com/tests/28514-Methandienone_Dianabol_325622_292YFSJFQTMP

OXYMETHOLONE

https://janoshik.com/tests/28515-Oxymetholone_Anadrol_340000_H931YMTNJNKJ

@HilmaBiocare , maybe you can respond to some of the negative feedback that you received regarding your products. Someone said that the product could be underdosed based on bloodwork and i said that i might have an infection because of your test e. I have serious pain for almost 2 weeks now!

@HilmaBiocare , maybe you can respond to some of the negative feedback that you received regarding your products. Someone said that the product could be underdosed based on bloodwork and i said that i might have an infection because of your test e. I have serious pain for almost 2 weeks now!
We have provided fresh jano tests on some of the products. I think there was a claim regarding bunk oxy , i believe question is closed now.

So far we havent received any other negative feedback regarding mentioned products, however we take seriously all feedback and i already forwarded requests rush with other tests.

We get our products tested regularly by our partners who resell them further, however these results cant be found credible on Meso because tests are performed on our partners machinery so i dont feel its required to share them. Personally i am confident in product because of above mentioned reason. And wish to share my confidence with you with fresh batch of tests that we are expecting. :)

Sponsors

Latest posts