MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

I received the free sample and started using GH 5IU ED (morning, fasted). Been on it for 2 weeks and yesterday I took 10IU for the bloodwork, fasted. Bloodwork was done 3 hours after pin.

Other than that, the product works as described and I appreciate the chance to test it.

I censored private and some lab details for my own privacy. View attachment 284340

Also, I sent the bloodwork receipt to Hilma (contains some private info).

I received the free sample and started using GH 5IU ED (morning, fasted). Been on it for 2 weeks and yesterday I took 10IU for the bloodwork, fasted. Bloodwork was done 3 hours after pin.

Other than that, the product works as described and I appreciate the chance to test it.

I censored private and some lab details for my own privacy. View attachment 284340
Thank you very much for participating in our testing!

Great result!

A 30% DISCOUNT ON THE UPDATED PRODUCT LIST IS NOW AVAILABLE UNTIL THE END OF THE WEEK!

Nandrolone Decanoate
https://hilmabiocareshop.com/product/nandrolone-decanoate

Sustanone
https://hilmabiocareshop.com/product/sustanone

Trenbolone Enanthate
https://hilmabiocareshop.com/product/trenbolone-enanthate

Hi!
Great result!
Are you planning to take Somatomedin?

@HilmaBiocare , are "100% GENUINE" stickers used for the bacteriostatic water you sell? I have made multiple orders and all items always had these stickers. But the bacteriostatic water I ordered recently didn't have one. All other items I have ever ordered from Hilma Biocare and these in the recent package had such stickers, so I find it odd that the bacteriostatic water package didn't have one.

The sticker I'm talking about:

Screenshot_2024-05-23-11-32-35-386_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

@HilmaBiocare , are "100% GENUINE" stickers used for the bacteriostatic water you sell? I have made multiple orders and all items always had these stickers. But the bacteriostatic water I ordered recently didn't have one. All other items I have ever ordered from Hilma Biocare and these in the recent package had such stickers, so I find it odd that the bacteriostatic water package didn't have one.

The sticker I'm talking about:

View attachment 284476
Hello!

It is possible that this is an old batch from before the redesign. In any case, please verify the product's authenticity on the designated page. Please let me know once you have done this.

https://hilmabiocare.com/product-verification/

ADVANTAGES OF WHOLESALE COOPERATION WITH US

1. 8 years in the pharmacology market:

With eight years of experience in the market, our company has established itself as a reliable and experienced manufacturer of pharmacological products. Our long-term presence in the industry demonstrates a deep understanding of the needs of the market and the ability to adapt to its changes, emphasizing our competence and customer trust.

2. Uncompromising quality:

We adhere to the highest GMP standards, which is confirmed by numerous regular laboratory tests. During the entire period of the company's operation, there has not been a single proven case of "non-working" products, which indicates our uncompromising approach to quality!

3. Wholesale prices exceeding expectations and exclusive offers:

Despite the relatively high level of our retail prices, special attention is paid to wholesale customers, offering them significantly reduced prices. Our special offer allows you to save up to 60% or more of the retail value, making large orders profitable and attractive.

The main principle of our work is the emphasis on creating and maintaining long–term relationships with wholesale partners, accompanied by the offer of the most favorable terms of cooperation.

4. Constant availability of products, a wide range and unlimited shipment volumes:

Our wide range and constant availability of goods allow us to satisfy requests for any volume. We guarantee that you will find everything you need here and will be able to order as much as you need – without restrictions.

5. Impeccable logistics and absolute confidentiality:

Our time-tested logistics schemes provide an unsurpassed level of security and anonymity. In addition, the use of advanced security protocols when communicating with our managers guarantees absolute protection of your data.

6. Insurance guarantee in case of unforeseen circumstances:

Our insurance and re-shipment guarantee policy provides our customers with full confidence that even in the event of unforeseen circumstances, such as the loss of a parcel, we will take all necessary measures to ensure delivery. We are always ready to meet clients and provide a solution to any problem.

Place a pre-order with our manager and get 5 free products.
t.me/hbmzrx_bot

1714402467781.png

GET A SAMPLE BOX WITH A FREE SET OF PRODUCTS

What is a Sample Box?

This is a unique opportunity to become acquainted with the most popular products from Hilma Biocare, absolutely for free!

This is an opportunity to evaluate their effectiveness and quality. You can use the products personally or delight your customers by offering them a unique gift.

Each box is made of dense material, providing reliable protection for the contents. When unpacking, you will be greeted by the logo with the initials Hilma Biocare, highlighted in gold letters, adding sophistication and emphasizing the premium status of the brand.

Each product inside the kit is securely fixed, ensuring that it retains its original appearance even after shipping or transportation.

Which products are included in the Sample Box?

1. Testosterone Enanthate is one of the most popular steroids for gaining muscle mass. The drug has pronounced anabolic and powerful androgenic effects. Weight gain is the main purpose of this ether, and it copes with this task 100%.

2. Testosterone Cypionate is one of the longest esters of testosterone available today. Like Enanthate, the drug has pronounced anabolic and powerful androgenic effects and significantly increases muscle mass when used.

3. Testosterone Propionate is one of the most popular steroids in bodybuilding. It is intended for the development of muscle mass and strength, but due to the peculiarities of the action, it is more often used during the "cutting" period. It is suitable for admission at any level of preparedness, from beginners to professionals.

4. Methandienone – the main effect of Methandienone is manifested in a rapid increase in muscle mass, due to the activation of protein synthesis and glycogenesis. Along the way, strength indicators increase, appetite increases, and the bone system strengthens.

5. Stanozolol – the drug has a slight effect on body weight; however, it gives relief to muscles, enhances venous contrast, and burns fat, therefore it is used mainly in "cutting" cycles. The growth of muscle mass, namely qualitative gain, without water retention is the main advantage of Stanozolol.

How to get a Sample Box

It's simple. Contact the manager and confirm that you are cooperating with Hilma Biocare for the first time and are going to make your first wholesale order by sending a list of the items you need.

Immerse yourself in the world of high-quality products with the Sample Box from Hilma Biocare!

t.me/hbmzrx_bot

Dear Customers,

We would like to remind you that our wholesale prices are available for purchases starting from 1,000 euros.

Contact our manager to receive a full price list and enjoy 5 complimentary products with your wholesale order!

t.me/hbmzrx_bot

Screenshot_20240530-120415.jpg

Hi guys!
How are you? Are you ready to spend the summer with HILMA BIOCARE?

I received the order, I am very pleased with the service! Thank you HILMA!

May the force come with you!

Sponsors