MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Am I reading that right? Lab4Tox received the sample on 2/26, started testing it on 3/20 and finished with their report on 3/26. So it took them a month after they received it to give you the results?
It does because of how they do the payment method. Also you dont pay until they recieve the product, which they send an invoice first. So it will take time with them.

Am I reading that right? Lab4Tox received the sample on 2/26, started testing it on 3/20 and finished with their report on 3/26. So it took them a month after they received it to give you the results?
We were not initiators of the test.It was one of our customers. So I can’t answer why and how this happened.

I’ll inform when it will be available. But i personally used the same solution which i got from the hospital to test out our mt2 a while ago and have no complaints.
how da hell is sterile water if your bottle states? "bacteriostatic water"!? ehat is this??
not same thing . bacteriostatic water mixture can keep hgh in fridge for 2 week, sterile water from what i researched only 24 hours..so if you reconstituite 10 ui at a time and only use 2-3 ui a day you can safely throw the rest of hgh since amino acids in it are altered in 24 hr with sterile water ?!
So pls clarify mr "Official" @HilmaBiocare that has no shop or website nor listed on hilma.com ..how is bacteriostatic water same as sterile water to you !!?
So basically they are selling Distiled water that is 70cents 1 ml at every corner pharmacy, as BACTERIOSTATIC WATER..for 11 euro. wow just wow. there goes my trust in this company. I mean how can you label distiled water as bacteriostatic water ??!

Last edited:
how da hell is sterile water if your bottle states? "bacteriostatic water"!? ehat is this??
not same thing . bacteriostatic water mixture can keep hgh in fridge for 2 week, sterile water from what i researched only 24 hours..so if you reconstituite 10 ui at a time and only use 2-3 ui a day you can safely throw the rest of hgh since amino acids in it are altered in 24 hr with sterile water ?!
So pls clarify mr "Official" @HilmaBiocare that has no shop or website nor listed on hilma.com ..how is bacteriostatic water same as sterile water to you !!?
So basically they are selling Distiled water that is 70cents 1 ml at every corner pharmacy, as BACTERIOSTATIC WATER..for 11 euro. wow just wow. there goes my trust in this company. I mean how can you label distiled water as bacteriostatic water ??!

First of all. If you are concerned about legitimacy of this thread - please send a message to our email to check things out. We gone through this multiple times,but ready to go through it again,why not.
info@hilmabiocare.com

Second. I’m afraid it was incorrectly stated idea and a little inner misunderstanding. (We mentioned 2 possible product lines).

Don’t worry about benzyl alc missing. It’s there. And it was there from the start.

Last edited:
Did you deliver products to some remote kyrgyzian village's mental instutition via mountain goats and the recipients have somehow gained internet access to voice 'ehat is this??'

I'm afraid for you, too.

Damn I accidentally clicked Post Reply while editing the text :rolleyes: (phone posting is sometimes frustrating) you got me good this time though.

Since we introduced couple of new products - uploading updated pricelists.
EUR/USD/GBP

For all sales related questions - please email/Wickr us. Contacts below.
In case you are interested to place higher volume orders(3k+ / 5k+) orders or become a partner - please contact us for complete pricelist.

EMAIL: hilmabc@protonamail.com
Wickr:hilmabc

EUR
BE208F3A-E45E-4301-86AC-F2FCD2B6116C.jpeg
USD
D416BC30-FA31-4E44-B71E-C27B65A20CB1.jpeg
GBP
E5947046-FD9D-4CE9-AFB7-97107A0796AA.jpeg

Damn that's legit so it basically cuts the price in half on oils?? Solid!

Yes,that’s correct. I think we answered you via email just now,but in case other members have questions:

You must spend 1000€/1200$/900£ Or above in one order to get bulk prices.
You can combine any products you want.

Example:
50x test e = 700€
30x methan = 300€
Total 1000€

We can split shipments if you need as long as you are ready to pay for shipping.

Feel free to contact us in case of any questions.

Email: hilmabc@protonmail.com
Wickr: hilmabc

Don’t worry about benzyl alc missing. It’s there. And it was there from the start.
First of all. If you are concerned about legitimacy of this thread - please send a message to our email to check things out. We gone through this multiple times,but ready to go through it again,why not.
info@hilmabiocare.com

Second. I’m afraid it was incorrectly stated idea and a little inner misunderstanding. (We mentioned 2 possible product lines).

copy paste from
Hilmabiocare.com
"Sterile Water for Injection, USP, is sterile, nonpyrogenic, distilled water for intravenous administration after addition of a suitable solute. It may also be used as a dispensing container for diluent use. No antimicrobial or other substance has been added. The pH is 5.5 (5.0 to 7.0). The osmolarity is 0."
So where exactly is the benzyl alc you keep saying, all I see ia simple distilled water, they clearly state, that no antimicrobial or other substance has been added?!

copy paste from
Hilmabiocare.com
"Sterile Water for Injection, USP, is sterile, nonpyrogenic, distilled water for intravenous administration after addition of a suitable solute. It may also be used as a dispensing container for diluent use. No antimicrobial or other substance has been added. The pH is 5.5 (5.0 to 7.0). The osmolarity is 0."
So where exactly is the benzyl alc you keep saying, all I see ia simple distilled water, they clearly state, that no antimicrobial or other substance has been added?!

You are right. Info from website is correct. 2 planned product lines got me personally confused. So above written is my mistake. Really sorry for confusing you as well.
So the actual info from October 2018 is correct ;)
Regarding labelling,I’m not responsible for it,will forward your concerns.

Some latest test results for some of our products from late 2019.

NPP 100mg/ml
2C916280-2E6D-4909-9D60-3C0F3BD0115A.png

Mesterolone 25mg/tab
24F7146A-AF2C-4D5B-BB7C-1EADD8EC2107.png

Clenbuterol 40mcg/tab
BEE74921-4570-4DC4-97E6-DC400D03D6D0.png

T3 25mcg/tab
3875AB48-3FB7-45DB-86F4-2E58ACDE95D2.png

Also in near future we are planning to add couple of new products.
One to peptide line, and one to injectible line.
Stay tuned;)

Last edited:

Sponsors

Back