MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Can't order from website if you want order directly from them and not from reseller with their own website
On page 72 there is pricelist and their contact
I used wickr for 2 orders and the guy who deals with orders is really good and helpful

EMAIL: hilmabc@protonamail.com
Wickr:hilmabc

That's ..not so great actually..but then again that is what you get from still using grandpa's steroids in2019/2020 deca! and enanthat ..on overdose of 1ml before each before bloods..is just bad results.
Check mine..also Hilma( from source listen on Hilmabiocare.com, not from here)..AND at a lower dose , just 100 prop and 80-90 npp 3 time a week(eod). bloods taken after 2 weeks of cycle start, no ai was used(hence the high estro , basically i did test for estro so i know how much Anostrozol to take, but I also did test level, even though i knew product ia good) . Back when I used deca and enanth..same ..lower result on bloods.. Oh and did i mentioned 2 buckets of water and bloat from ena and deca? or the hard shutdown ..and hard recovery..so really is 2020..stop using grandpa's esthers.
Happy new year !

Can u explain this because I didn't get the point..

Why do you consider long esters grand pa esthers?

I'm asking as completely noob, but I prefer less injection the ED or EOD that's why I mainly use long esthers.

Please tell more

I'm asking as completely noob, but I prefer less injection the ED or EOD that's why I mainly use long esthers.

Please tell more

I didn't even reply to him, who tagged me, because his speech doesn't make sense to me. bloodworks are very subjective, personally with 100 mg test p eod I get 20/22 ng ml usually also with testovis pharma grade Italy, not 50 ng ml like him.

I didn't even reply to him, who tagged me, because his speech doesn't make sense to me. bloodworks are very subjective, personally with 100 mg test p eod I get 20/22 ng ml usually also with testovis pharma grade Italy, not 50 ng ml like him.

I guess i respond well to low dose.To be honest i was impressed also, last time
i did enanth didnt get even close to this.
anyway..

Please tell more
long esters have zero benefit conpared to short.
you retain tons of water, bloat(even with all Arimidex in the world ) more side effects, Alot harder recovery(deca), they take 2+ weeks to actually be active after first pin,can be detected in your sistem for 3 times
longer,and i can go on 3 pages.
And for WHAT? 1 less pin? so you pin 2 times /week long esthers(sure you can inject once per week like noob but then you get unstable
levels and spikes..even worst sides/results), and 3 times (MWF) on short esters. Great deal right there
Also on prop or npp ace, etc , is safe to try diferent dosages cuz they out of system in 2-3 days..so if you fuck up you dont have to suck it up for 1week to adjust dosage ..and so on
Do your research!

• Longer esters cause higher levels of estrogen
  • Longer esters cause more water retention
  • Longer esters cause more suppression of the HPTA
  • Longer esters cause higher levels of nitrogen retention (muscle gain) in other words are more anabolic
  • Shorter esters cause higher peak plasma levels
Edit : found these points related to a study done on short vs long Esther's.

long esters have zero benefit conpared to short.
you retain tons of water, bloat(even with all Arimidex in the world ) more side effects, Alot harder recovery(deca), they take 2+ weeks to actually be active after first pin,can be detected in your sistem for 3 times
longer,and i can go on 3 pages.
And for WHAT? 1 less pin? so you pin 2 times /week long esthers(sure you can inject once per week like noob but then you get unstable
levels and spikes..even worst sides/results), and 3 times (MWF) on short esters. Great deal right there
Also on prop or npp ace, etc , is safe to try diferent dosages cuz they out of system in 2-3 days..so if you fuck up you dont have to suck it up for 1week to adjust dosage ..and so on
Do your research!

MWF??

EOD is more than that, you would reach the Sunday night with very low levels.

EOD is one week 4 pins, other week 3 pins, and repeat.

10 weeks long esters: 20 pins
10 weeks short esters: 35 pins

there is a difference but maybe it´s worth it

Question: could I get along with just the glutes for 10 weeks short esters?
(2ml)

MWF??

(2ml)

I pin test e once a week and my levels are more stable and I feel much better than when I pin it twice a week.

MWF??

(2ml)

I wouldn't recommend in order to avoid scar tissue, try to rotate at least 4 spots, left glute, right glute, left quad and so on.. Then is all up to u.

Speaking in general....
I think the long ester/short ester debate really has nothing to do with how it looks on paper, imo. It’s personal preference. It’s what works best for you.

I’ve done long ester cycles, short ester cycles, and even combined ester cycles. I cannot say that one is better than the other or recommend a specific ester to anyone. (Well, except for Tren lol. I’d suggest anyone that’s trying Tren for the first time go with Ace. This way if there’s complications in anyway, you can stop immediately and not have to deal with possible side effects long after stopping).

One of the fun things about this shit is experimenting with different things and finding out what works best for yourself!
What best fits your own lifestyle, your own schedule, and your own personal goals will more than likely be the ester you end up choosing.

Just think, it only took me a decade to find what I like and what suits my own goals! Lol... ;)
I can say keeping it simple works best for me now, but the ride I’ve had experimenting along the way has been a fun one! :D

Speaking in general....
I think the long ester/short ester debate really has nothing to do with how it looks on paper, imo. It’s personal preference. It’s what works best for you.

I’ve done long ester cycles, short ester cycles, and even combined ester cycles. I cannot say that one is better than the other or recommend a specific ester to anyone. (Well, except for Tren lol. I’d suggest anyone that’s trying Tren for the first time go with Ace. This way if there’s complications in anyway, you can stop immediately and not have to deal with possible side effects long after stopping).

One of the fun things about this shit is experimenting with different things and finding out what works best for yourself!
What best fits your own lifestyle, your own schedule, and your own personal goals will more than likely be the ester you end up choosing.

Just think, it only took me a decade to find what I like and what suits my own goals! Lol... ;)
I can say keeping it simple works best for me now, but the ride I’ve had experimenting along the way has been a fun one! :D

man I just want a cycle, I don´t know if I will fall out of love with bodybuilding in one year

Long esters for me always resulted in alot of water retention and general bloat, no matter the compound ( yes with estrogen in check and bloods).
Prop, Npp..short esters..always clean bulks, little to no water retention or bloat.
Same for test blood levels, skyrocket with propionate ..pretty mediocre with enanthate..
So I guess every body responds different..try and see whatever works best for you ...

man I just want a cycle, I don´t know if I will fall out of love with bodybuilding in one year
Not sure if I’m understanding you clearly or not?
If you’re saying you just want to do a cycle now just to try it out and are determined to do so, then study on PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)
Do what needs to be done to recover from your cycle. If your going to jump on a cycle no matter what, then doing a proper PCT is very necessary. No reason to completely fuck up your system.

Also there’s nothing wrong with doing a Testosterone only cycle around 500mg a week. Long ester test go for 12 weeks. Short ester test go 8-10 weeks. (The less compounds that are involved the more you know what compound is doing what) Then PCT after that cycle!

Evaluate your cycle from there moving forward. Then add in one thing at a time with your test (if you want) so you get a feel of what that compound is doing, with what you already know about what the test did previously.

If I misunderstood what you meant then my bad lol, but I think it’s good info for anyone that’s determined to do a cycle (or a fist time cycle) to know.

Before anyone jumps straight in to this shit they should know that it could possibly lead to being married to pinning. If you fuck up your natural testosterone you could very well need your testosterone to come from a vial to just be somewhat normal.
Its really a lifetime decision you will eventually have to make... only one that decides if it’s worth it to make that decision is yourself...

Before anyone jumps straight in to this shit they should know that it could possibly lead to being married to pinning. If you fuck up your natural testosterone you could very well need your testosterone to come from a vial to just be somewhat normal.
Its really a lifetime decision you will eventually have to make... only one that decides if it’s worth it to make that decision is yourself...

Exactly.

Hello guys,

New to the forum but a bit of a lurker on a few other forums. Having read some reviews about another source that many guys in this forum do not like. I'd like to place an order with hima/wickr, I'm in the EU any info would be fantastic

Hello guys,

New to the forum but a bit of a lurker on a few other forums. Having read some reviews about another source that many guys in this forum do not like. I'd like to place an order with hima/wickr, I'm in the EU any info would be fantastic
what kind of information are you looking for that is not within the last few pages of this thread?

what kind of information are you looking for that is not within the last few pages of this thread?
Thanks for your reply, I did send an email to the address on page 72 but did not receive an email. I only sent it yesterday. I was looking for delivery times to the EU. It wouldn't let me click to expand the product lists. Might be because I'm a new member. Was also curious about the order process is it via email? And payment methods.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back