MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Hey Kevin Durant how did you order what was your method of payment because hilma bc rep tells me through email that they are not currently accepting Western Union and that the most convenient for me. Did you use other form of payment?
Use bitcoin

Hey Kevin Durant how did you order what was your method of payment because hilma bc rep tells me through email that they are not currently accepting Western Union and that the most convenient for me. Did you use other form of payment?

We accept btc and bank payments at the moment.

Just dropping a little review, placed an order with these guys after a couple of days of back and forth communication, so far so good. Pleasure to deal with quick responses and easy process, will update on arrival of products.

Who the hell uses WU anymore. Get with the times man. Bitcoin

Opinions on the hilma bc dbol, what was your experience and is it effective, I was just scammed while ordering some opiox dbol and Tren the shit was garbage. All opinions welcomed thanks and stay safe.

Hilma is good, it is tested by anabolic lab, opiox was indeed garbage, unfortunately we got scammed by that asshole
Just wanted to make sure I used hilma Tren mix and had good results and it fucked my sleep up so that's usually a tell tell sign it's real. I was strong and held on to some noticable size.

[QUOTE = "Omegistosalex, post: 2564445, membre: 109592"] Hilma est bonne, elle est testée par un laboratoire anabolisant, l'opiox était en effet une poubelle, malheureusement nous nous sommes fait arnaquer par ce connard [/ QUOTE]
You sucked adnasat and he kissed you, stop coming to break my balls, I never been fucked never

[QUOTE = "Omegistosalex, post: 2564445, membre: 109592"] Hilma est bonne, elle est testée par un laboratoire anabolisant, l'opiox était en effet une poubelle, malheureusement nous nous sommes fait arnaquer par ce connard [/ QUOTE]
You sucked adnasat and he kissed you, stop coming to break my balls, I never been fucked never
Lol did all the bunk gear mess you up for good?

Hilma biocare g2g? I've only tried the Tren and it was pretty strong but thats it I plan on ordering deca, Sustanon and some more Tren mix. Anybody have anything to say about there dbol, Sustanon, and deca? Actual self experience opinions would be appreciated not what someone told you.
Thanks and be safe.

PS. Since opiox and iron pharma issues I want to be a bit more cautious. If I order and it's garbage I'm not sending my hard earned money again.

How would gains be unnoticeable, and how would someone experience dianabol in another way? Your questions are really weird.
Dude all you have to do is answer the questions if there too weird than don't respond. I'm just trying to make a informed decision on ordering so I won't fucking get scammed again. If I come weird I apologize. Gains would be damn near un noticable if you're using bunk shit smart man like I've experienced.

If you look on the anabolic lab testing quite a few hilma products have been tested, if you want to be extra safe just stick to those so you know they have shown to not be bunk atleast on the tested batches.

Also haven't seen almost any complaints about the products and I've read every page in this thread, I would do the same if I were you and If there is any review on the dbol you will find it here

Dude all you have to do is answer the questions if there too weird than don't respond. I'm just trying to make a informed decision on ordering so I won't fucking get scammed again. If I come weird I apologize. Gains would be damn near un noticable if you're using bunk shit smart man like I've experienced.
Read the thread for multiple lab tests including dbol - but to add to this, it's gotten good results for people I know personally as well. Meso is quick to murder any source selling underdosed product, so when a source's thread is this long and not a dumpster fire, you can relax.

@HilmaBiocare

not posting any screen shots because i value my anonymity but someone from a steroid forum reached out to me on instagram to be a retail seller of your products. i've previously used you guys for various things and like the product, but that's not a good look.

@HilmaBiocare

not posting any screen shots because i value my anonymity but someone from a steroid forum reached out to me on instagram to be a retail seller of your products. i've previously used you guys for various things and like the product, but that's not a good look.
there have been imposters for the most popular labels in the past doing that, I remember someone posing as a Hilma seller once or twice before - nothing he really has control over to be honest.

Back