MESO-Rx Sponsor HilmaBiocare Official

Why provide bloods when I don’t need them to prove the lack of gains; or better yet, the no gains at all?

Anyone can post saying that the gear is junk with no proof, how about either sending it in for testing or getting blood work since it's testosterone and that way you can stand behind your statement.

Otherwise you are saying it's trash but there's quite a few tests on anaboliclab that show its good.

Anyone can post saying that the gear is junk with no proof, how about either sending it in for testing or getting blood work since it's testosterone and that way you can stand behind your statement.

Otherwise you are saying it's trash but there's quite a few tests on anaboliclab that show its good.
Fair enough; but I’m most certainly not the only one who knows this gear is bunk.....not to mention I shouldn’t have trusted some forum on the open web to begin with. That’s like trusting to by cocaine from an open thread.

Fair enough; but I’m most certainly not the only one who knows this gear is bunk.....not to mention I shouldn’t have trusted some forum on the open web to begin with. That’s like trusting to by cocaine from an open thread.

I'm sure some other people will post up soon if that's the case. I'm interested to see, they have 5 compounds tested from anaboliclab and all 5 came up accurate.

I hope you do provide some bloodwork because that can really help the community and save others from throwing money away.

I have some coming soon and I'll be getting bloodwork in the next couple months

i dont give 2cents for this... no proof at all to back it up... ive used Hilma for a while now and have NO issues with it at all... and nor to anybody i know personally... so maybe its just you who is not eating/training right...

Order done 11/01, shipped 15/01, arrived today 23/01 to Italy. Really happy about the customer service and the waiting time. Will order again.

Also have nothing but good to say about hilma. Ordering, everything was perfect. Arrived discreetly. First shot Tuesday will report back in a month with bloods. As of now 10/10

Why provide bloods when I don’t need them to prove the lack of gains; or better yet, the no gains at all?

If you say the gear it's bunk you have to prove it, and the only way to do that is doing bloodwork mid cycle. Your lack of gains is most likely due to your lack of training skills and/or diet. There are plenty of lab reports and positive feedbacks on this gear so if you talk shit without even showing a lab test sorry buddy but dont expect to be taken seriously

I guess that means he gets HIS gear from a gym bro...…………………………… who gets HIS gear from some forum on the open web. Must work better after it exchanges a few hands at the gym.:rolleyes:

I guess that means he gets HIS gear from a gym bro...…………………………… who gets HIS gear from some forum on the open web. Must work better after it exchanges a few hands at the gym.:rolleyes:
While I will admit I usually get my gear from a guy at my gym; I know for a FACT that my guy makes his own from raws! Raws of which he does not get from the open web. The fact of the matter is, I’ve come to conclusion that finding REAL gear on the open web is very very VERY RARE. I have stupidly spent money on 3 different “reliable” sources within the last year and a half; yielding to nothing. Complete waste of time and money. Before anyone says “your diet sucks” or “your training sucks” I beg to differ. My diet is on point and my training is also very good. I always focus on my main compound movements, along with accessories of course, whilst training each body part AT LEAST 2X a week. Sometimes even 3

While I will admit I usually get my gear from a guy at my gym; I know for a FACT that my guy makes his own from raws! Raws of which he does not get from the open web. The fact of the matter is, I’ve come to conclusion that finding REAL gear on the open web is very very VERY RARE. I have stupidly spent money on 3 different “reliable” sources within the last year and a half; yielding to nothing. Complete waste of time and money. Before anyone says “your diet sucks” or “your training sucks” I beg to differ. My diet is on point and my training is also very good. I always focus on my main compound movements, along with accessories of course, whilst training each body part AT LEAST 2X a week. Sometimes even 3

So much for anabolic lab testing then I guess lol.:rolleyes:... Bloodwork please if you want credibility. We don't go by feelz on this board. Is that how your source brews by feel? Sounds pretty scientific to me. Has your sources gear been tested. Are you sure he isn't overdosing his gear a bit. No you don't. But I think you would if you had ,... you guessed it.... Bloodwork;)

Sounds like bull to me tbh, why search online then and not buy from your guy only?

. I have stupidly spent money on 3 different “reliable” sources within the last year and a half; yielding to nothing.

So..... you said you lost money 3 different times on unreliable sources, why in the fuck would you try a 4th time then?!

Like others have mentioned you can't spout off that gear is bunk and have no proof. I have a Lambo & Bugatti, you believe me right?

If you got money to burn on gear, you should have money for a simple blood test. Go get one, and come back with your burden of proof.

Training "sounds" good, any pics to back it up?

I am using Hilma at the moment, was acquired through Roid Buddy.
Test prop 50mgs daily. No blood work, but after a 3 month lay off, i am enjoying the effects so far

3 cycles and no gains lmao. Ya it's gotta be the gear. Let me guess your diet is 3 protein shakes a day and 2 chicken breast. And a few cups of brown rice.... cmon man

At 23 years of age you shouldn't even be on gear but that's just my opinion. When I was 23 I had raging hard ons everyday as a natty and I was making crazy progress before starting to juice which wasn't until I was 29 and I still wish I waited longer.

If you had a connect that sourced raws and brewed why would you even bother searching for labs online? Doesnt make any sense. Get your shit together.

At 23 years of age you shouldn't even be on gear but that's just my opinion. When I was 23 I had raging hard ons everyday as a natty and I was making crazy progress before starting to juice which wasn't until I was 29 and I still wish I waited longer.

If you had a connect that sourced raws and brewed why would you even bother searching for labs online? Doesnt make any sense. Get your shit together.
Don’t guess you’ve ever heard of moving cities? I tried to save myself some time by looking for a reliable online source. ALL are bunk. End of story

Back